And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #331
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

That Egypt blew up into a new clusterf'ck is certaintly not helping the region. Weak governments and social unrest have always been a breeding ground for extremism.

Bet Israel is regretting that they didn't demand a piece of Australia, Canada or maybe northern Sweden. Then you'd have better neighbours...

Israel was like some upper class guy that grabbed an apartment in a block where everyone hates such persons. Not gonna change no matter what they do. Too different
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #332
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post

edit: And maybe it will come as a little bit of surprise to you, but I was in Tirana no less than 3 times
ah, hopefully you liked it here. It´s a little messy but depends on which period you came

I liked Belgrade a lot the only time i was there

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 AM   #333
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
ah, hopefully you liked it here. It´s a little messy but depends on which period you came

I liked Belgrade a lot the only time i was there
It was always spring-summer and I always stayed in the same hotel in the center of the city, the big square.

The first time was the most interesting, I was not aware that Tirana had palms in the streets and so many colors everywhere, with many people and cars intermingling, I imagine an LSD trip would look like that We are very close geographically and culturally but the scenery was quite different.

Later, I learned more about Tirana, went to places around. People are very friendly everywhere, seems that everyone speaks multiple languages, English, Italian, there were even people speaking Serbian to my amazement. Being a Serb I thought maybe I would have some problems, but NOOOO...everyone was great each time... wonderful people, what else can I say.

Very positive impressions, many youngsters who are very optimistic and open, cosmopolitan, it was hard to imagine the place was once the most isolated in Europe with such people in it.

Each time I bring home several bottles of Skënderbeu cognac. And marble bunker-shaped ashtrays, being a passionate smoker...
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #334
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

the world will always need to have a scapegoat, someone to blindly hate and blame their problems on. it's like when you cook something for dinner, you do everything right, follow the directions, have all the ingredients - but it still turns out tasting strange. you wonder why. but can't figure it out
it's like that with life. people will never be satisfied and to distract themselves from the holes in their lives and souls they find something to focus their attention, in a negative sense. Israel is a big example of that. a necessity to hate something and the Jews happen to be a target throughout history

It does not matter what Israel does because this will not change, only a few countries left in the world still ally with Israel. even long term ally USA is beginning to pull away, which is unfortunate in a way, because you would hope that the world would still feel some guilt about what happened in the 1940's, or maybe they think of it so little that they forget or can pretend it never happened.

of course I hear from time to time these days a random idiot claiming that the Holocaust is nothing but an exaggerated lies and it makes you wonder, we live in a world of technology, with so much information and history readily available and some people would still act so ignorant?
people never change. so in a way Israel is doomed. for obvious reasons the Middle East hates Israel for holding Jerusalem and for all that they stand for, but it is even more disturbing when the rest of the world begins to hold a blind eye. to defuse future turmoil many will likely turn against Israel at some point, sort of like children in a school yard picking off the smallest kid to focus their angst on rather than risk pressure or spotlight possibly being aimed at themselves.

I sincerely hope for Israeli's sake that they truly are Gods 'chosen people', because otherwise without that protection the future could be abysmal. a world full of abysmal people with abymsal hate and people get so wrapped up in their every day lives that they forget what happened half a century ago.
sort of depressing me thinking about the world and Israel, for all the moral lecturing and open information these days, people never learn, so many blame a defensive nation.
I could use a drink

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #335
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
It does not matter what Israel does because this will not change, only a few countries left in the world still ally with Israel. even long term ally USA is beginning to pull away, which is unfortunate in a way, because you would hope that the world would still feel some guilt about what happened in the 1940's, or maybe they think of it so little that they forget or can pretend it never happened.
When Israel has actually admitted engaging in defacto eugenics and ethnic cleansing against fellow Jews, then the constant hiding behind the Holocaust to complain of persecution starts to wear a little thin.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #336
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was always spring-summer and I always stayed in the same hotel in the center of the city, the big square.

The first time was the most interesting, I was not aware that Tirana had palms in the streets and so many colors everywhere, with many people and cars intermingling, I imagine an LSD trip would look like that We are very close geographically and culturally but the scenery was quite different.

Later, I learned more about Tirana, went to places around. People are very friendly everywhere, seems that everyone speaks multiple languages, English, Italian, there were even people speaking Serbian to my amazement. Being a Serb I thought maybe I would have some problems, but NOOOO...everyone was great each time... wonderful people, what else can I say.

Very positive impressions, many youngsters who are very optimistic and open, cosmopolitan, it was hard to imagine the place was once the most isolated in Europe with such people in it.

Each time I bring home several bottles of Skënderbeu cognac. And marble bunker-shaped ashtrays, being a passionate smoker...
good to see you enjoyed your time here. You even took time to spell Skënderbeu correctly

People usually are surprised when they come here because they have created a different opinion before coming

next time you´re here drop a message. i´ll buy you a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #337
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
the world will always need to have a scapegoat, someone to blindly hate and blame their problems on. it's like when you cook something for dinner, you do everything right, follow the directions, have all the ingredients - but it still turns out tasting strange. you wonder why. but can't figure it out
it's like that with life. people will never be satisfied and to distract themselves from the holes in their lives and souls they find something to focus their attention, in a negative sense. Israel is a big example of that. a necessity to hate something and the Jews happen to be a target throughout history

of course I hear from time to time these days a random idiot claiming that the Holocaust is nothing but an exaggerated lies and it makes you wonder, we live in a world of technology, with so much information and history readily available and some people would still act so ignorant?
people never change. so in a way Israel is doomed. for obvious reasons the Middle East hates Israel for holding Jerusalem and for all that they stand for, but it is even more disturbing when the rest of the world begins to hold a blind eye. to defuse future turmoil many will likely turn against Israel at some point, sort of like children in a school yard picking off the smallest kid to focus their angst on rather than risk pressure or spotlight possibly being aimed at themselves.

I sincerely hope for Israeli's sake that they truly are Gods 'chosen people', because otherwise without that protection the future could be abysmal. a world full of abysmal people with abymsal hate and people get so wrapped up in their every day lives that they forget what happened half a century ago.
sort of depressing me thinking about the world and Israel, for all the moral lecturing and open information these days, people never learn, so many blame a defensive nation.
I could use a drink
dont worry we have been through gthe Persians the Hellenists, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, Mamelukes, Turks and the British and dont forget the Holocaust, the war in 1948 when a few hours country had to Defend itself and well the war in 1967 v all the arb nations.

we know where are those mighty Cultures and where are we...
im more warried about Manchester United taking the Championship then i worry if we will stay or be extinct
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #338
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
That Egypt blew up into a new clusterf'ck is certaintly not helping the region. Weak governments and social unrest have always been a breeding ground for extremism.

Bet Israel is regretting that they didn't demand a piece of Australia, Canada or maybe northern Sweden. Then you'd have better neighbours...

Israel was like some upper class guy that grabbed an apartment in a block where everyone hates such persons. Not gonna change no matter what they do. Too different
There are hungry people over there, they are young and angry, they want hope, jobs and a better future and u cant feel

You can not fill your hungry belly with religious books.

amazing how ppl areso much about the Conflict while 2 big countries are in a Chaos.
Egypt is in a Civil War and Syria is crumbling.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #339
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
dont worry we have been through gthe Persians the Hellenists, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, Mamelukes, Turks and the British and dont forget the Holocaust, the war in 1948 when a few hours country had to Defend itself and well the war in 1967 v all the arb nations.

we know where are those mighty Cultures and where are we...
im more warried about Manchester United taking the Championship then i worry if we will stay or be extinct
I adore jews for many reasons, any country which has most of its women serve in the military is a testament to its belief, patriotism and desire to live in peace. My dad says if I don't find a Serbian girl to my liking to marry Jewish! He is wise. I like my women to take charge on occassion.

Mazel tov

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #340
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
I adore jews for many reasons, any country which has most of its women serve in the military is a testament to its belief, patriotism and desire to live in peace. My dad says if I don't find a Serbian girl to my liking to marry Jewish! He is wise. I like my women to take charge on occassion.

Mazel tov
хвала!!!!

woman do everything in the army, even Fighter pilots, its been years since it was a big deal.

well if u wont find ur kind of a serb girl, pop in here maybe i will hook u up with a nice lady

i used to date (For a short period bc he had to go back) a cute american men, he had a thing about girls with Uniform and when i wanted to drive him crazy i used to tell him, be ware, im a Staff sergeant

men men...

Old 01-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #341
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
it was for the best. better to have momentary internal struggle to decide the road as a nation than to have leaders who are puppets of western governments.

Quote:
you forget the idea that the jewish people consider themselves the God's chosen people and that the land of Palestine is according to them their God's given Land. Yes, i know, i find it totally sane too.

Plus, on a different tangent, no country would like to lose a piece of their own territory. It's an immaterial question.

Quote:
Israel was like some upper class guy that grabbed an apartment in a block where everyone hates such persons.
Nevermind that some jews had been living in the area for centuries (as in other countries of the area) with much less problems than the persecution Jews suffered in western europe for centuries.

Quote:
Not gonna change no matter what they do. Too different
this is outright retarded

Do you even realize that there was a time not too long ago when your own ancestors used to think the same about Jews? You people need to learn some lessons of your own history first before passing judgements of the future of others.

Last edited by abraxas21 : 01-31-2013 at 08:59 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:44 PM   #342
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But why don't you accept the fact that Jews have a just claim to Israel (not to Serbia for example) as their fatherland? the territory may be very small but it's the land of their forefathers.
By that logic, should every nation (ethnically speaking) who once inhabited a foreign land have claims over it? Should the american indian claim the south american nations? Should the Aborigines claim Australia and NZ? Where do we stop?

Quote:
Let me tell you that I saw places in Israel that were absolutely barren with nothing there before, for centuries, now turned into small paradises. Think of it what you want.
like this? http://electronicintifada.net/conten...t-bedouin/9072

Quote:
I am sorry but wiping out Israel from the map is not how I see the solution of the problem. SO if we agree that Israel has the right to exist, what happens next? How would you solve the problem?
While I think that Jews have a right to exist, Israel as a "Jewish nation" doesn't. I advocate for a one state solution with equal right for jews and palestinians. I also advocate for monetary and land reparations to the palestinians.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #343
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
While I think that Jews have a right to exist, Israel as a "Jewish nation" doesn't. I advocate for a one state solution with equal right for jews and palestinians. I also advocate for monetary and land reparations to the palestinians.
Well, if progress and cultural contributions are a measure for determining who gets the rights to inhabit and develop a tract of land, than Israel wins. In fact, I would say that humanity has benefited more from the contributions of Israel, than from all of the Arab states combined. Second, like China and Egypt, Israel as a nation state goes back millenia. I think the palestinians will get a fair settlement if they are open to negotiations and don't insist on stuff like mass right of return which would be a demographic threat to the state of Israel. Tough times call for tough measures.

argument.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #344
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
хвала!!!!

i used to date (For a short period bc he had to go back) a cute american men, he had a thing about girls with Uniform and when i wanted to drive him crazy i used to tell him, be ware, im a Staff sergeant

men men...
Oh my, imagine what would have happened to the poor guy if you said you were a GENERAL ? Poor guy would have had a heart attack !

argument.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #345
country flag Mr. Oracle

Punky would you like to be my pen-pal (email-pal)? It would blow my mind...

argument.