TT Interactive Rankings & Point Breakdown @ tennistipping.zz.mu - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #91
country flag Elmo Jr

Elmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeElmo Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial TT Live Rankings

In the unofficial rankings do not appear my points from the end of CH Heilbronn in doubles.
Doubles - Champion ATP500 Dubai w/ Rodrigo R3 / ATP250 Memphis 2014 w/ Rodrigo R3 / ATP250 Montpellier 2013 w/ Rodrigo R3 / ATP250 Stockholm 2012 w/ Lisandro / CH Burnie 2014 w/ Rodrigo R3 / CH Palermo 2011 w/ Rafael Fernando / CH Pinggou 2012 w/ BrazilTBfan / Blois Fut 2012 w/ Australian_dream2009 / CH Astana 2012 w/ Rodrigol_87

Ranking:
38(28) - singles
35(23) - doubles
Elmo Jr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #92
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute

I think it isn't updated that far at the moment.
TT Singles ranking: 57 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 43 (High: 39)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:24 PM   #93
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
May be it is just as well the "unofficial site" doesn't work that well for me! There is a very large difference in my Doubles ranking between "official" and "unofficial"!
Australian Open and Glasgow points are incomplete.
Heilbronn, Bucaramanga, Maui and Bressiure are not inserted at all.

So it is very likely that your points are not even with the official rankings.

BTW, the problem you are having with the site working sometimes and other not is a known issue. If you open the page and try to refresh it by pressing F5 or reloading the page, it won't work. You have to close the web browser and reopen it again. Or you can 'kill' the java process and refresh the browser. I don't know why this is happening, I haven't had time to sort it out.

Maybe I'll need some help with getting the points from the tournaments to keep the web updated, I'll try to do something about it in the following days...

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #94
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Everything updated, but I've seen there are some things not matching between Gavin's ranks and mine, going to check in the following days, though any help will be gratefully accepted.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-30-2013, 12:52 AM   #95
country flag Goldmund

Goldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond reputeGoldmund has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know why you're doing this to yourself, but i love it! Thumbs up mate!

All hail to the sfar!!!
Titles 2014: Kazan CH

Doubles Rank 232(/w cHiLL)
CH Titles: 1
Titles 2014: Kazan CH
Goldmund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #96
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Australian Open and Glasgow points are incomplete.
Heilbronn, Bucaramanga, Maui and Bressiure are not inserted at all.

So it is very likely that your points are not even with the official rankings.

BTW, the problem you are having with the site working sometimes and other not is a known issue. If you open the page and try to refresh it by pressing F5 or reloading the page, it won't work. You have to close the web browser and reopen it again. Or you can 'kill' the java process and refresh the browser. I don't know why this is happening, I haven't had time to sort it out.

Maybe I'll need some help with getting the points from the tournaments to keep the web updated, I'll try to do something about it in the following days...
I don't try to refresh or reload the page. I just leave the site and come back later to see if it is working. You are doing a great job trying to keep this done correctly I know I wouldn't have the patience for it at all so thanks

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #97
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmund View Post
I really don't know why you're doing this to yourself, but i love it! Thumbs up mate!

All hail to the sfar!!!
I don't know why I'm doing this to myself either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I don't try to refresh or reload the page. I just leave the site and come back later to see if it is working. You are doing a great job trying to keep this done correctly I know I wouldn't have the patience for it at all so thanks
Ok, I'll try to leave the site open for a while and come back again later to see if it happens. Thanks for your kind words, Mae.

Just noticed that I put Heilbronn as a 90 p. Challanger when it's a 120 p. Challenger.

I'll try to change it tonight.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #98
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Just noticed that I put Heilbronn as a 90 p. Challanger when it's a 120 p. Challenger.

I'll try to change it tonight.
Fixed.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 02-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #99
country flag sfar

Haven't had time at all to update the page in the last week, hope I have some in the weekend to do it.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 02-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #100
country flag sfar

Tournaments from week 5 added (Sheffield, Nussloch and Burnie).

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #101
country flag sfar

Vińa del Mar, Zagreb, Montpellier, Bergamo CH and Dallas CH added.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 02-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #102
country flag sfar

Rotterdam, Săo Paulo, San José, Quimper CH and Zagreb CH updated.

Is everyone Ok with everything? Do you see anything wrong in your rankings? If you do, please say so!!

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 02-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #103
country flag SamR03A

SamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond repute

Great!

Is it possible to have the list sorted by name too, not just rank?
TT singles: R16 ATP Hamburg; doubles with Daniel_amr: ATP Chennai Final, 2 titles + 3 finals in 8 Challenger appearances, ranked #152 in the world
PAW: Australian Open #1 2013
SamR03A is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #104
country flag SamR03A

SamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond repute

Also, Chris. is on 650 points in official doubles but 629 points in your rankings.
TT singles: R16 ATP Hamburg; doubles with Daniel_amr: ATP Chennai Final, 2 titles + 3 finals in 8 Challenger appearances, ranked #152 in the world
PAW: Australian Open #1 2013
SamR03A is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #105
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute

This is awesome! Thanks so much..
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote