How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #106
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Um, yeah but what do you do if as GOAT=FED said, you amount to absolute zero on the personality scale and objects freeze solid in your presence? Only hope is to nod and listen and never say anything in that case, maybe he can pull it off if she just wants to talk about herself. What do you think?
Most women who always talk about their problems with a man all the time is probably the man in the highly coveted 'friend zone'
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #107
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah and never speak with a woman about ways to woo a woman. Let this stay secrets within the inner male circle, women hate to be analysed. ABOLUTELY HATE IT. Even me analysing their hatred of beeing analysed is probably infuriating them.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #108
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Oh yeah and never speak with a woman about ways to woo a woman. Let this stay secrets within the inner male circle, women hate to be analysed. ABOLUTELY HATE IT. Even me analysing their hatred of beeing analysed is probably infuriating them.
And never, I mean ever, let them watch Magnolia where Frank Mackey reveals his "seduce and destroy" secrets.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:31 AM   #109
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And never, I mean ever, let them watch Magnolia where Frank Mackey reveals his "seduce and destroy" secrets.
I think his next movie, Punch drunk love oddly is a better dating movie, women like dating to be somekind of magical destiny thing.

Even watching an autistic neurotic schizo Adam Sandler beeing saved by a woman's love is preferable to a still sexy Tom Cruise shouting "respect the cock!".
Old 02-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #110
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't want to show them how the, ummmm, sausage is made.
Quote:
I think his next movie, Punch drunk love oddly is a better dating movie, women like dating to be somekind of magical destiny thing.

Even watching an autistic neurotic schizo Adam Sandler beeing saved by a woman's love is preferable to a still sexy Tom Cruise shouting "respect the cock!".
It's the blue suit, harmonium and all of that pudding!
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #111
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Its one of those things i have always found a roadblock with. I am always very upfront with woman but i tend to notice that they hardly reveal anything more about themselves. For example i would say i am single and i would tell all about my family and my aspirations and what i think about them but i hardly get reciprocated.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #112
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Most women who always talk about their problems with a man all the time is probably the man in the highly coveted 'friend zone'

BTW How much is your "Count" ?
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:27 AM   #113
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

the worst mistake a man can do is put a woman on a pedestal

if you never get her shell always be too perfect for you
if you get her all her imperfections will destroy that image you had

go on a few dates with some other women and forget about her- if youre thinking about her that much already you probably dont have a chance with her anyway- at least be happy rather than that
Old 03-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #114
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

So many ideas and so many ways, there isn't one way that will work on every woman bc each woman is a different world..

Just smile, be kind and if it won't work it wasn't mean to be
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote