Poll: How do I get a girlfriend? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do i get a girlfriend?

Money 32 72.73%
Internet dating 12 27.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #76
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Nice to hear man and yeah it's pretty unique to have a woman ask a man out .

Anyway my advice to all men is this:

Under NO circumstance should a man get married unless you're ready to lose half of your shit and custody of your children, which is you are, then, well, I guess you can't say much.

Marriage not even ONCE. Thank God I don't live in a country with cohabiting laws either. Also I'm seeing a trend and the vast majoirty of men my age have also said that they will never marry which is a good thing. No man should be getting married until the laws change which heavily favour women.
Certainly as far as men go we did deal the short straw in life where issues of custody, abortion and so on are concerned. Fathers rights is a big issue all around the world.

But, could it be any different way? Would any other way work? Thats the question.

Some things in life just aren't fair, men get it easier in some ways, women in others. I think I did a whole thread about that actually.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #77
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Stop making silly polls everywhere and your set.

But not really.

1. Find a girl you like.
2. Get her a little tipsy.
3. Ask her to dance.
4. Sneak in a little kiss.
5. Ask her out.

Pretty simple really.
Where can I buy Tipsarevic?
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #78
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Couldn't agree more.

Infact it's weird because my current partner (and hopefully lifetime partner) is absolutely beautiful and awesome in every way yet it all started because she wanted to go out with me, so I didn't have to do anything. I guess the best things comes to those who don't give a shit and wait.
So you are saying you have met the women of your dreams but wish you were single? I don't get your reply to GOAT FED to be honest..

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #79
country flag 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
This is not true.
Well, in my experience, for some reason women really don't seem to want to be the one to take a guys virginity. Infact one time I was fooling around with this girl and she actually told me point blank to go and have sex once or twice then come back to her until we go all the way

Granted she was a bit of a case.

As for men taking a womens virginity..I don't think most of them care. I don't see it stopping many of them. It's probably not the most desirable for them, but they would make do.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #80
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Where can I buy Tipsarevic?
Just grow a goatee.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #81
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Just grow a goatee.
Might work. Thanks
Hewitt = Llegend
Villains
Old 01-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #82
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Certainly as far as men go we did deal the short straw in life where issues of custody, abortion and so on are concerned. Fathers rights is a big issue all around the world.

But, could it be any different way? Would any other way work? Thats the question.
Of course there is a way if you put your mind to it. The most vulnerable are supposed to be protected and men in terms of parental rights are not given this protection and are many times exploited. But the only change will happen is from the action of men who refuse to enter into marriages and refuse to have children with women. With the already low fertility rate in the West, men actively opting out of such things will lead to the rate plummeting to the point where the population will have to depend on immigration. In fact this has already started happening in Sweden and Japan where a large number of men are starting to realise the gynojudicial system and don't just don't give a shit about women.

Some and increasing number of men in Sweden have started to marry Thai women, feminists are trying to push for a law that limits the number of Thai women that can come into Sweden.

Just says it all...

Quote:
Some things in life just aren't fair, men get it easier in some ways, women in others. I think I did a whole thread about that actually.
Aha, but that's the problem. People actually give a shit about the things in which women are disadvantaged. In the things men are, no one gives a single shit. This has to change.

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 01-30-2013 at 10:32 AM.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #83
country flag Brick Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Nice to hear man and yeah it's pretty unique to have a woman ask a man out .

Anyway my advice to all men is this:

Under NO circumstance should a man get married unless you're ready to lose half of your shit and custody of your children, which is you are, then, well, I guess you can't say much.

Marriage not even ONCE. Thank God I don't live in a country with cohabiting laws either. Also I'm seeing a trend and the vast majoirty of men my age have also said that they will never marry which is a good thing. No man should be getting married until the laws change which heavily favour women.
Great point. I could not agree more.
Hewitt = Llegend
Villains
Old 01-31-2013, 05:50 PM   #84
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Great point. I could not agree more.
Damn man, you live in Australia where there are Cohabiting laws .

You changing girlfriends every 3 years?

Anyway here's a great artcle:

http://www.thetranscript.com/ci_2247...-men-need-know

This needs to be taught to every guy in school.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #85
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

at the poll options
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote