Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #1366
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Very best of luck with your exam, Michel. You'll do very well, I'm sure.
Thank you, George How is your tournament coming along?

Yeah, we´re still on for the movie. So it´s gonna be Pedro, Raquel, George, myself and...that´s it? Just one thing: I´m probably going to pull an all-nighter tonight, so if I´m not online by 8 PM tomorrow, you can safely assume I am sleeping like a log
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #1367
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
That plant is outside now but already infested the house plants
Oh no.

Quote:
grocery run
I just returned from running my errands. What can I say? I didn't die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Thank you

You take care there, star, no use in risking even worse pain for something so trivial. Backpain is very diffcult to get rid of.
This is NOT trivial. NOT.

This is a 30 gallon trash can and I've dumped it many times. I've dumped it full four times and half full other times. That's a hell of a lot of water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Very best of luck with your exam, Michel. You'll do very well, I'm sure.

I get the feeling this isn't the best photograph of her, but I don't find her very attractive, truth be told. Especially don't like her face.
Tough crowd. She's a very pretty girl. You'd like her well enough if she sat next to you in class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Nope, I doubt those aren't her real lips.
The current insistence on big lips and big boobs and big butt puzzles me. I like a more refined look. To me, Audrey Hepburn looked great. Also Twiggy. In particular, I think big boobs are creepy. And especially creepy when 40-50 year old women get them and then want to show them off in low cut tops. Ick. Just no.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:06 PM   #1368
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Big boobs aren't creepy. Some of us have no choice

But yes, to me, Audrey Hepburn is perfection

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #1369
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

This is a 30 gallon trash can and I've dumped it many times. I've dumped it full four times and half full other times. That's a hell of a lot of water.
Whoa, good luck with that predicament. Are you at least feeling a bit better?

And people are underrating that girl, she is pretty enough.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #1370
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

I'm one of them.

But still -- don't like the way they look. Also clothes shopping is not that easy.

Also buying bras. Thank god I discovered Her Room.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #1371
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm one of them.

But still -- don't like the way they look. Also clothes shopping is not that easy.

Also buying bras. Thank god I discovered Her Room.
I agree I have envy of all those people who can wear things that are backless because I just can't comprehend it

What is Her Room? I get most of mine from figleaves or barenecessities. But yeah, clothes shopping sucks

Old 01-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #1372
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise Serbia were playing Belgium in Davis Cup this weekend. The venue is Charleroi, which is less than an hour away from here. Kind of frustrates me that I'm so close but won't be able to attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
I said that she is only 21 not because of that but to say that she is a model for some time and I don't think that she did the surgery when she was 16 or something.
Okay.

Quote:
she is younger than me, really new in modeling, there is no way she had her lips done so young. She is not that rich yet!
Ditto.

Quote:
It starts tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Yeah, we´re still on for the movie. So it´s gonna be Pedro, Raquel, George, myself and...that´s it? Just one thing: I´m probably going to pull an all-nighter tonight, so if I´m not online by 8 PM tomorrow, you can safely assume I am sleeping like a log
Okay, likewise, I can't guarantee I'll be here. I could be elsewhere having fun, but I'll try my best to be present at 7pm CET.

I've downloaded the film, anyway.

Quote:
Tough crowd. She's a very pretty girl. You'd like her well enough if she sat next to you in class.
Funnily enough, I wouldn't like to sit next to someone like her in a classroom. People like her intimidate me, more than anything.

Quote:
Of course I am underrating her. It's most likely out of jealousy, more than anything.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #1373
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You'll be forgiven.

Quote:
Oh no.

I just returned from running my errands. What can I say? I didn't die.

The current insistence on big lips and big boobs and big butt puzzles me. I like a more refined look. To me, Audrey Hepburn looked great. Also Twiggy. In particular, I think big boobs are creepy. And especially creepy when 40-50 year old women get them and then want to show them off in low cut tops. Ick. Just no.
To be fair, I don't think it's about huge boobs. Thing is, young girls and young women have a tendency to have smaller boobs than women from other generations. (Jess being an exception ) I don't fancy big boobs, gosh I wouldn't want them, but I wouldn't mind slightly bigger boobs. Yes, I am on the other side of the chart stary and Jess

Quote:

Natural boobs rock no matter the size. Big boobs on women looks really bad when you can tell they are not natural. Only then.

Quote:
Whoa, good luck with that predicament. Are you at least feeling a bit better?

This. The girl looks stunning to me. George you should check other photos of her

For me: LINDA EVANGELISTA gosh those were THE supermodels.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #1374
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I have to wake up tomorrow at 9:30am just with the sole purpose of calling the Erasmus office in my Faculty. I absolutely must. So tomorrow my phone is going to ring and I am going to wake up to the sound of my voice saying "tens de ligar à Nicole, tens de liga à Nicole, levanta-te e vai ligar à Nicole". Which basically means "you have to call Nicole, you have to call Nicole, get up and call her". I had to Otherwise I would forget and would just put the phone on snooze from 9:30 until 12:00.

Yes, I do that. My alarm rings at 8am, and for every 5 minutes until noon or even 1pm sometimes. I sleep fine in 5 minute intervals.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #1375
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Natural boobs rock no matter the size.
In as far as I can represent the male perspective, this is pretty much the truth.

And at the snooze story. Personally, I just put my phone so far away that I have to get out of bed to turn it off. Tends to do the trick.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:53 PM   #1376
#freeviktor

Darn you star, now I am shopping because you have shown me that site and I see something I want

Old 01-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #1377
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
I said that she is only 21 not because of that but to say that she is a model for some time and I don't think that she did the surgery when she was 16 or something.
Quote:
she is younger than me, really new in modeling, there is no way she had her lips done so young. She is not that rich yet!
The latest trend here is teenage girls ask their parents botox treatment as graduation present
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #1378
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Darn you star, now I am shopping because you have shown me that site and I see something I want
Don't blame star

Now you two make me feel so good not having a rack
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #1379
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:04 PM   #1380
country flag arm

Quote:
In as far as I can represent the male perspective, this is pretty much the truth.

And at the snooze story. Personally, I just put my phone so far away that I have to get out of bed to turn it off. Tends to do the trick.
I can't believe people from all ages, countries and sexes are talking about boobs.

Anyways, putting my phone far doesn't work anymore. Don't get me wrong, I wake up for exams, school etc... but when I don't have a major thing, it's really hard to get me out of bed. especially on holidays, my brain wouldn0t remember that I have to make this call, I would just turn it off.

How's the study going?

Quote:
yes, blame her!!

Quote:
The latest trend here is teenage girls ask their parents botox treatment as graduation present

Quote:
Don't blame star

Now you two make me feel so good not having a rack
I KNEW vmom wouldn't disappoint me. We are so alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Hey you!
Closed Thread