Originally Posted by Eden
1) You can watch only one match - which one do you choose?
Nadal-Söderling French Open 2009
Murray-Federer Olympic Games 2012
Murray-Djokovic Wimbledon 2013
2) When did you start watching tennis?
3) Which match do you consider as best of all time?
4) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
5) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?
6) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
7) What's a typical birthday tradition for you?
and have a nice day
1 The most high quality of the three was Soderling's performance but my favourite result was Murray-Djoker. It's a hard one to call
Probably for tennis reasons the first one
2 First heard of Wimbledon on the radio in 1996, first watched it in 1997. Didn't have Sky then so we only got Wimbledon coverage. Only when I got Sky a few years later was I able to watch the other slams and tournaments
3 that's a tough one. I always reply with sarcasm in GM to this one, but overall the best quality stuff I saw was probably Safin vs Agassi at the 2004 Australian Open or Safin vs Federer a year later, an edge to the former.
4 For Murray easily US Open SF 2008 against Nadal. Also nowadays probably Federer as I enjoy that match-up, although he always plays more explosively against Nadal. For Soderling the answer is pretty obvious (09 RG and Nadal for opponent) and for Nalbandian it's the 2005 TMC final, with Federer the answer
5 when I was a nipper and I had Titus the Fox and Castle Master, using MS-DOS to open them up
I was about four or five at the time
6 Djokovic. He used to get on my nerves a lot during the 'Fakervic' period when he had all the fingers pointing at him but nowadays I'm pretty neutral to the guy.
7 I used to party a lot for it and have a big get together with friends, but at 26 I'm not so sure about that now