Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 90 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 07:42 PM   #1336
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
He was always nice to me too... But he was trying too hard, he was in every Nole thread bashing Nole and some of his fans. Just too arrogant.

And A-Rod. To be fair, I think he only really hated Nadal, since there was no Nadal he choose Nole to continue his job.
He hates Nole even Rafa is still playing. I can attest to that

BigJohn and I got along OK until I do not drool after his beloved Quebec City
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #1337
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Personally, I don't think she is so lovely.

My assessment of H=L is that he knows how to ingratiate himself with you.

I also note his supposed Nole love.
he just thought I was a cute girl, I guess. And now it's a big joke. I love chatting with him, though. But now I could NEVER ever meet him person, I wouldn't be able to look him in the eye
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #1338
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
He hates Nole even Rafa is still playing. I can attest to that

BigJohn and I got along OK until I do not drool after his beloved Quebec City
I got along fine with him and had fun conversations with him, but then I teased him about something on GM (I mean I do that to Mikey all the time and he never gets mad at me) and he went ballistic.

I think it was around the time when he began taking everything a little too seriously.anyway, I don't see how people keep getting banned. Most posters never even get an infraction.

Also I see people are still getting banned for wishing death. How hard is it not to wish death.

Well, Mikey got banned for wishing death one time and it was a big injustice because it wasn't wishing death, but just making a silly play on words joke. But, because of that, I'm super careful about not even making a joke that could be construed as anything about death. I mean -- what Mikey said was akin to "Go jump in the lake" or "Take a long step off a short bridge." I wouldn't equate either of those with wishing death but apparently it is.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #1339
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I could dip a bucket in it and empty the bucket, but Lee -- I'm so lazy. That seems to be a really slow way to do it.

I thought of that this morning when it was SO full (and with a nice layer of ice on the top) I should have dumped it last night, but it was predicted to be below freezing all day today so I didn't expect that amount of melt. Turns out it's already 36 degrees so they were wrong! I will watch it carefully and empty it by bits today.
Would you be OK with your back? You can remove a bit of water before moving the big can.

Remember I talked about hubby moved one of the outdoor plants inside the house a bit over two weeks back when it was very cold. I asked him to keep it in the garage but after a few days, he put it inside the house. Now I have those annoying pesky little flying buggers inside and they won't go away (keep reproducing in the soil of the indoor plants) until summer.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #1340
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I got along fine with him and had fun conversations with him, but then I teased him about something on GM (I mean I do that to Mikey all the time and he never gets mad at me) and he went ballistic.

I think it was around the time when he began taking everything a little too seriously.anyway, I don't see how people keep getting banned. Most posters never even get an infraction.

Also I see people are still getting banned for wishing death. How hard is it not to wish death.

Well, Mikey got banned for wishing death one time and it was a big injustice because it wasn't wishing death, but just making a silly play on words joke. But, because of that, I'm super careful about not even making a joke that could be construed as anything about death. I mean -- what Mikey said was akin to "Go jump in the lake" or "Take a long step off a short bridge." I wouldn't equate either of those with wishing death but apparently it is.
Ask Bernard Tomic how he got his license suspended. *put on a straight face*
Old 01-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #1341
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your exam, trollicki, if you're reading this.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #1342
country flag arm

I've been thinking. I think in the end, the person that got BG banned was Nole. Besides himself, obviously.

So philosophical.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #1343
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Would you be OK with your back? You can remove a bit of water before moving the big can.

Remember I talked about hubby moved one of the outdoor plants inside the house a bit over two weeks back when it was very cold. I asked him to keep it in the garage but after a few days, he put it inside the house. Now I have those annoying pesky little flying buggers inside and they won't go away (keep reproducing in the soil of the indoor plants) until summer.
Isn't it warm enough to go outside now???
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #1344
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Isn't it warm enough to go outside now???
That plant is outside now but already infested the house plants
Old 01-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #1345
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

grocery run
Old 01-29-2013, 08:32 PM   #1346
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Good luck with your exam, trollicki, if you're reading this.
Thank you

You take care there, star, no use in risking even worse pain for something so trivial. Backpain is very diffcult to get rid of.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #1347
country flag arm

I have the movie downloaded and I swear I wasnt that excited about watching it before. But knowing that I actually can't watch it until.tomorrow, although it's there waiting for me... well it got me excited about a movie I kept delaying.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #1348
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I've just read back, rather quickly. I understand star is in a bit of discomfort? Please take care and get well soon!

We still on for the film tomorrow evening?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #1349
country flag arm

Oh we're on!! I need to watch that movie now
Old 01-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #1350
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

How exactly is this movie watching working tomorrow? You all will watch and then... post here?

I ask only because this reminds me of what me and my ex bf used to do We would download things and then "watch together" and chat on MSN

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread