Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #1306
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think I finished the most tedious part of the tax return. Still waiting for various forms from financial companies for me to finish
Worst part is done!! I can't believe I am going to have to do that in less than two years...

I have been to the supermarket, big store, pharmacy, paint store, bank and counting.. and my mom is actually working, taking care of school stuff, not personal tasks.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #1307
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

You should get pay by the school in this case

THe worst part is to review the forms and pay the tax
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #1308
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Normally my mom doesn't pay taxes, she gets money back. When my parents were together, thety would do the taxes together, and the country was not in financial chaos that it is today, so sometimes they would get as much as 2000€ back from the taxes they deducted all year. This year my mother says she will fell lucky if she gets 300€ back...
t
But most people who work for private sector also have to pay.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #1309
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Lee as you fill out tax forms, does that mean you are self employed/freelance? Here in the uk only freelance and self employed have to do tax self assesments.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #1310
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Lee as you fill out tax forms, does that mean you are self employed/freelance? Here in the uk only freelance and self employed have to do tax self assesments.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
No, everyone here needs to file tax return.

Raquel, tax was deducted from your mom's paycheck, right? Usually we have some tax money back but because of hubby's company went from public trading to private, we had to sell all the company's stock at the end of last year. The investment firm did not withhold tax for the transactions (which were extremely complicated). So all the money gained has to pay tax at various degrees.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #1311
country flag arm

Yes, mother get taxes deducted from salary every month. But then some expenses like health care, herm... I think just health care she can file and then she can get some money back. Also realted to her daughter's education, she can also file and some money back. And charity too.

I don't really know how this works.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #1312
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Yes, mother get taxes deducted from salary every month. But then some expenses like health care, herm... I think just health care she can file and then she can get some money back. Also realted to her daughter's education, she can also file and some money back. And charity too.

I know. It's complicated

When our financial adviser learned that I do my own tax, she was wowwed Well, I am the daughter of an accountant and worked summers in his office.....
Old 01-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #1313
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
BigJohn permabanned... the biggest Nolehater gone
You know we were teasing him heavily in the match thread. He just couldn't roll with the punches. It was cracking me up that he seriously believes that his only problem on MTF was with so called tards, and yet he couldn't see that he was an über yard. He couldn't even be called a troll because trolls at least have an awareness of what they are doing. So self righteous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Trying to tackle the tax return again today. I had a severe headache yesterday trying to fill some of the forms Fingers crossed that I will get most of it done before DC in Belgium.
Doing it very early!! Now I feel like a no good lazy person.

Quote:
oh my god. I reported him like an hour ago I did it again. 3 people I've gotten permabanned.

I didnt mean to get him permabanned
I doubt it was just you in any of the cases. In the olden days, I reported Ezekiel just before he got his permaban, but I'm sure that there were several people reading the thread that evening who reported him. And then we started talking about food, food, food, and the thread was closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Sounds like heaven.

Quote:

Actually, I don't either.

Boys and girls, your granny has hurt her back terribly -- i mean to the point of having to stop and breathe and wanting to curse and to the point of taking opiates and risking vomiting.

All this because there is a drain from my deck that normally I don't care if it runs off into the drive, but when it is draining the melt of 6 to 8 inches on my rather large deck would flood both me and the neighbor, I've put a big trash can under it and I drag it out and dump it. I try to get to it before it is completely full, but sometimes, I can't. Even half full it is heavy. And now the upper quadrant of my back is in spasms if I move the wrong way -- which apparently is most normal ways a person moves.

I'm so and I don't like my body giving out. I liked the days when I was strong and could lift anything.

Last edited by star : 01-29-2013 at 07:23 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #1314
country flag arm

Stary!!

You need to be more careful, don't be and because "you're body is giving out", you just need to know your limits and not cross them! It's not a big deal, it starts happening after 30, I mean look at Roger. (vainly trying to make you laught ) Besides, you're very active, it's not like you have many reasons to complain. think positive!

What do you plan on doing now? Do you think it will get better by itself quickly?

And this deck thing, for the love of god, get a hot man to fix it.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #1315
country flag arm

I think BG ban is the one ban MTF seems to be more at peace with. Nobody is complaining and from what I read, everyone agrees with it!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #1316
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stary!!

You need to be more careful, don't be and because "you're body is giving out", you just need to know your limits and not cross them! It's not a big deal, it starts happening after 30, I mean look at Roger. (vainly trying to make you laught ) Besides, you're very active, it's not like you have many reasons to complain. think positive!

What do you plan on doing now? Do you think it will get better by itself quickly?

And this deck thing, for the love of god, get a hot man to fix it.

I wish there were hot men for hire. I'd take an even not hot one. But the water has to be dumped all the time. Every few hours and when it goes overnight, it's quite heavy. My neighbor dumped it once so that was a help. Most of the snow is melted now so I think it will be only a few more times of dumping it. Amazing that 8 inches of snow can produce gallons and gallons of water.

I think the back will get better by itself, but I think "quickly" might be out of the question.

I could still do a lot of heavy lifting even 20 years ago. I've always been very strong for some reason. I should have been a weight lifter! I don't like not being able to do it, and besides someone has to do it, and Aisha refuses to do it -- little princess!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #1317
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I think BG ban is the one ban MTF seems to be more at peace with. Nobody is complaining and from what I read, everyone agrees with it!
Yeah. I don't think even Federer fans thought he was amusing.

For instance, I think sammysucks is annoying as hell, but lots of people think he is funny. Even some people thought Glenn was funny.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #1318
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

So arm, you permabanned BigJohn, that makes you --------->
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #1319
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I wish there were hot men for hire. I'd take an even not hot one. But the water has to be dumped all the time. Every few hours and when it goes overnight, it's quite heavy. My neighbor dumped it once so that was a help. Most of the snow is melted now so I think it will be only a few more times of dumping it. Amazing that 8 inches of snow can produce gallons and gallons of water.

I think the back will get better by itself, but I think "quickly" might be out of the question.

I could still do a lot of heavy lifting even 20 years ago. I've always been very strong for some reason. I should have been a weight lifter! I don't like not being able to do it, and besides someone has to do it, and Aisha refuses to do it -- little princess!
To be honest I wasn't able to understand and picture the problem. Like I don't have an image on my mind, so the follow question may be absurd. But here it goes. Isn't there a way to fix it permanently so that it doesn't accumulate the water?

Sounds like you're complaining for only being able to light the weights that I am capable to at 22. only you

And Aisha
Old 01-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #1320
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah. I don't think even Federer fans thought he was amusing.

For instance, I think sammysucks is annoying as hell, but lots of people think he is funny. Even some people thought Glenn was funny.
He is a Naldal hater, so, he's loved around here. Typical MTF
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread