THE Country Celebration Thread - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #421
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

Ouch Sri Lanka that brings up a lot of very good and very bad memories And no I haven't actually been to Sri Lanka.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #422
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

So why Mae? Anything special there that u would like to share?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #423
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So why Mae? Anything special there that u would like to share?
I wouldn't call it "special" anymore and no I don't want to share

Old 01-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #424
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I wouldn't call it "special" anymore and no I don't want to share
I see, well I guess lucky for u there's a lot of other countries to like
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #425
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

In this case it had nothing to do with the country. I have never been there, but I have seen some beautiful pictures taken there!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #426
country flag Punky

mae sometimes ur a Riddle

Old 01-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #427
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
mae sometimes ur a Riddle
I have been told in IRL that I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #428
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I have always been intrigued by mysteries, Mae. Punky's a bit of a mystery to me as well, which makes both of you the most interesting users on this board in my perspective.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #429
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I have always been intrigued by mysteries, Mae. Punky's a bit of a mystery to me as well, which makes both of you the most interesting users on this board in my perspective.
really? thanks i wish i was that Interesting

i never know an interesting Banker

Old 01-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #430
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
really? thanks i wish i was that Interesting

i never know an interesting Banker
Really.
Job placement has nothing to do with it either.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #431
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

January 31:

Nauru: (1968) --- Independence Day

Japanese troops occupied Nauru on 25 August 1942. The Japanese built an airfield which was bombed for the first time on 25 March 1943, preventing food supplies from being flown to Nauru. The Japanese deported 1,200 Nauruans to work as labourers in the Chuuk islands. Nauru, which had been bypassed and left to "wither on the vine" by American forces, was finally liberated on 13 September 1945, when commander Hisayaki Soeda surrendered the island to the Australian Army and the Royal Australian Navy. This surrender was accepted by Brigadier J. R. Stevenson, who represented Lieutenant General Vernon Sturdee, the commander of the First Australian Army, on board the warship HMAS Diamantina. Arrangements were made to repatriate from Chuuk the 737 Nauruans who survived Japanese captivity there. They were returned to Nauru by the BPC ship Trienza in January 1946. In 1947, a trusteeship was established by the United Nations, with Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom as trustees. Nauru became self-governing in January 1966, and following a two-year constitutional convention it became independent on January 31st 1968 under founding president Hammer DeRoburt. In 1967, the people of Nauru purchased the assets of the British Phosphate Commissioners, and in June 1970 control passed to the locally owned Nauru Phosphate Corporation.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #432
country flag Punky

Thanks, so can I have ur baby???

Ps not sure if I told u but the drama between me and Dylan is long gone? It was one big understanding from his part.
I hope he will email the mods the get a second chance or something.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #433
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Thanks, so can I have ur baby???
Errr... If you can get rid of the baby's mother, there's an open spot, top position.

Quote:
Ps not sure if I told u but the drama between me and Dylan is long gone? It was one big understanding from his part.
I hope he will email the mods the get a second chance or something.
No, I don't remember you mentioning this. Anymore details?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #434
country flag Punky

So the father say yea?

No more details, just one big understanding, a big one but it's in the past.

He should email the mods

Old 01-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #435
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So the father say yea?

No more details, just one big understanding, a big one but it's in the past.

He should email the mods
He tried emailing the mods even before his DAs. If they weren't interested then, they won't be now.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote