Sapeod Q&A - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-28-2013, 05:54 AM   #871
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Sapeod, I have some questions. I know I've made fun of you in the past but I hope you can get past the ridicule.

1) How to you like living in Scotland?
2) How do you view the world, being a Scot?
3) Is traditional Scottish food any good?
4) Do you drink a lot or plan to start when you're old enough?
5) Do you have a bad temper or aspire to have one when you grow up?
6) Do you say "bloody" a lot?
7) What do you think of Scotland being in the UK?
8) Do you like the English?
9) Do most people you know like the English?
10) How do you view those from Ireland and Wales and what are their characteristics?
11) What are some Scottish characteristics?
12) What are some English characteristics?
13) Have you ever been to a cool Scottish castle?
14) Do you live in a house like in Braveheart?
15) What do you think of William Wallace and are you related to him?
16) Do you think Scotland will secede from the UK?
17) What do you think of Sean Connery?
18) Do you live in a major city?
19) Would you like Murray if he wasn't a Scot?
20) What do you like about Murray?
21) What do you think of the British Royals and do you consider them your Royals?
22) Who is your favourite royal and why?
23) Who is your least favourite royal and why?
24) Is kate too thin?
25) What do you think of her wardrobe choices?
26) What do you want to be when you grow up?
27) Do you hope to find work in Scotland or somewhere else in the EU?
28) Would you work outside of the EU?
29) Is the EU on a downward spiral?
30) Would you ever join the circus to make ends meet?
31) Is Mel Gibson off his rocker?

Good luck.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 01-28-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #872
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
LOL I was getting jaded with MTF then found a thread where the OP encourages self-abuse. Subscribed for instant email notifications.
Self abuse? Hardly. This thread has a purpose although that seems to be lost now and only idiotic questions are asked instead. They make me laugh, along with the morons who ask them, so I get some fun out of this too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
still virgin a saddo
Please explain to me how being a virgin at 17 makes me a saddo? I bet you were one of those girls/guys who lost their virginity at 14 and is actually proud of it
Quote:
Sapeod, I have some questions. I know I've made fun of you in the past but I hope you can get past the ridicule.
I don't even remember who you are so you couldn't have been very good at making fun of me. Onwards, I suppose:
Quote:
1) How to you like living in Scotland?
2) How do you view the world, being a Scot?
3) Is traditional Scottish food any good?
4) Do you drink a lot or plan to start when you're old enough?
5) Do you have a bad temper or aspire to have one when you grow up?
6) Do you say "bloody" a lot?
7) What do you think of Scotland being in the UK?
8) Do you like the English?
9) Do most people you know like the English?
10) How do you view those from Ireland and Wales and what are their characteristics?
11) What are some Scottish characteristics?
12) What are some English characteristics?
13) Have you ever been to a cool Scottish castle?
14) Do you live in a house like in Braveheart?
15) What do you think of William Wallace and are you related to him?
16) Do you think Scotland will secede from the UK?
17) What do you think of Sean Connery?
18) Do you live in a major city?
19) Would you like Murray if he wasn't a Scot?
20) What do you like about Murray?
21) What do you think of the British Royals and do you consider them your Royals?
22) Who is your favourite royal and why?
23) Who is your least favourite royal and why?
24) Is kate too thin?
25) What do you think of her wardrobe choices?
26) What do you want to be when you grow up?
27) Do you hope to find work in Scotland or somewhere else in the EU?
28) Would you work outside of the EU?
29) Is the EU on a downward spiral?
30) Would you ever join the circus to make ends meet?
31) Is Mel Gibson off his rocker?
1. Hell yes!
2. Like any other person, I suppose.
3. I haven't tried much traditional Scottish food but haggis sounds horrible.
4. I do drink but not very much and not frequently.
5. Aspire to have a temper? Who aspires to have a temper?? Anyway, no, I'm pretty stoic and calm when I'm angry but if pushed I will snap at some point. I'm pretty mellow overall.
6. Not really.
7. I like being part of the UK but I would not mind independence. Whatever is best for Scotland!
8. I don't have anything against the English.
9. Most people I know don't give a shit...in other words, no they don't have any problems with English people.
10. I don't really think about that. Nothing wrong with them I suppose although Ireland's religious population needs to calm the fuck down.
11. Saying "aye" a lot? I don't know
13. No. I'd like to see Edinburgh castle one day though, maybe if I get into a university there in the future.
14. No
15. William Wallace was awesome. I have no idea but that would be pretty cool.
16. Somehow I don't think so.
17. Sean Connery is also awesome.
18. Nowhere near
19. Yes, I would.
20. Everything pretty much...game is nice to watch, he's a nice guy, he's an awesome player, underdog sometimes, honest yet doesn't verbally attack people etc. He's an all round great player
21. I don't think about the Royals at all.
22. Don't have one. One of the princes is a bit of a laugh though from what I've seen!!
23. Don't have one.
24. Wouldn't say so.
25. Don't have an opinion on them.
26. I'm not really sure. Something to do with biology/sport/body.
27. In Scotland.
28. I'm not sure. It would depend where it was. No way in hell am I going to the Middle East or Middle America. Australia would be nice though.
29. I wouldn't know, I don't keep up with EU news.
30. I suppose so, if I needed to.
31. From what I've seen, yes, he is.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #873
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Did you watch the finals?
Do you think Murray-Djokovic matchup is boring?
Do you think Andy will do better against Nadal now that he's won a slam/assume Nadal is in 2011 form
Does Murray care about clay season?
Do you expect Andy to defend USO? Is it a big deal if he doesn't?

Do you live far from the seaside?
Do you go to the seaside?
What's the farthest you went up north?
What's the best movie you watched recently/last year?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #874
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Got some questions broski:

1). Has your opinion of me changed yet?
2). What do you think about my sig?
3). Are you a womaniser?
4). Do you put women on a pedestal?
5). Why didn't you try taking up tennis as a career? Did your parents not encourage you to play tennis?
6). If you were to become a tennis player today which style of tennis would you try to play? [ie S/v, Baseliner etc]
7). Are you relieved that Andy finally won a slam?
8). Is Scotland a shit hole?
9). Who will you vote for in the 2015 general election based on the performance of each party thus far?
10). Your reaction when Andy won the USO?
11). Do you think Murray will ever make it to a French Open final?
12). If Andy and Roger were to retire today would you continue watching tennis? If yes, who would you support passionately like you do for Murray?
13). Any more questions?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:25 AM   #875
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad Sapeod. Some answers could be developed a bit more. When in doubt, just make stuff up and entertain. Don't be shy.

B-
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #876
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
1. Did you watch the finals?
2. Do you think Murray-Djokovic matchup is boring?
3. Do you think Andy will do better against Nadal now that he's won a slam/assume Nadal is in 2011 form
4. Does Murray care about clay season?
5. Do you expect Andy to defend USO? Is it a big deal if he doesn't?
6. Do you live far from the seaside?
7. Do you go to the seaside?
8. What's the farthest you went up north?
9. What's the best movie you watched recently/last year?
1. The final of the Australian Open or the world tour finals?? I watched both either way.
2. Not at all, mostly because of Andy though.
3. Yes, I do. He'll defeat far more often now that he's confident in his slam abilities.
4. Of course he does There's a reason he bothers to play it and tries to get as far as possible. He cares about every tournament he enters.
5. Yes, I do. He'll lose quite a lot of points but I don't think it will affect him in any way.
6. No, I actually live quite close to the sea. Under a mile away.
7. Yeah, when the weather is good. I love the beach.
8. Farthest I've been North if to South Galson, a little village near the top of the Isle of Lewis. So, not very far north
9. I recently watched The Hobbit. The film was great!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Got some questions broski:

1). Has your opinion of me changed yet?
2). What do you think about my sig?
3). Are you a womaniser?
4). Do you put women on a pedestal?
5). Why didn't you try taking up tennis as a career? Did your parents not encourage you to play tennis?
6). If you were to become a tennis player today which style of tennis would you try to play? [ie S/v, Baseliner etc]
7). Are you relieved that Andy finally won a slam?
8). Is Scotland a shit hole?
9). Who will you vote for in the 2015 general election based on the performance of each party thus far?
10). Your reaction when Andy won the USO?
11). Do you think Murray will ever make it to a French Open final?
12). If Andy and Roger were to retire today would you continue watching tennis? If yes, who would you support passionately like you do for Murray?
13). Any more questions?
1. No.
3. I wouldn't call myself one, no.
4. No, I don't.
5. I live on the Isle of Lewis where we have 2 courts maximum. I never developed an interest in playing the game anyway, I prefer watching it.
6. All rounder.
7. Yes. I knew it was coming but having it now is great. The haters can't use the slamless remarks anymore and they're generally more fun to laugh at now.
8. No, it's not. Except for Glasgow and other ned infested areas. They suck.
9. The party that is for independence!
10. Ecstatic!!
11. Yes, I do. A good draw and him playing at his best and he'll make it some day.
12. Yes, I would. Ferrer would be one but he won't be around for TOO much longer I don't think. As for younger players....there's none, which is concerning.
Quote:
Not bad Sapeod. Some answers could be developed a bit more. When in doubt, just make stuff up and entertain. Don't be shy.

B-
I'm not here to impress you.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #877
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is so uninteresting. Why do people want to know all kinds of stuff from a 17 year-old? You don't seem a very bright boy (even though your IQ is high), you need to think more about stuff.

I do want to know one thing. Do you speak Scots or Scottish Gealic? And is it (still) common for young people to speak those languages, in this English language oriented world.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #878
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
This thread is so uninteresting. Why do people want to know all kinds of stuff from a 17 year-old? You don't seem a very bright boy (even though your IQ is high), you need to think more about stuff.

I do want to know one thing. Do you speak Scots or Scottish Gealic? And is it (still) common for young people to speak those languages, in this English language oriented world.
The thread is uninteresting because people ask uninteresting questions. I barely ever revive this thread. Others do by asking questions. If this thread were to just die then that would be fine with me.

And I am bright. One of the best on this forum, but that's an entirely different story that I've repeated numerous times.

Yes, quite a number of people in my school speak Gaelic. I don't though, I've always been horrible at it.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:12 PM   #879
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Lol, what kind of things can people hear from an average 17 year old anyway? Who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
5. I live on the Isle of Lewis where we have 2 courts maximum. I never developed an interest in playing the game anyway, I prefer watching it.
Damn, that does sound awesome in a way

Does your family live there a long time (i.e. for decades) or you moved in from somewhere?
What would you say is the best thing about living there? And what's the worst?
Do you plan to move inland in the future?
You favorite Scottish people (either living or historic)?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #880
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

1.Do you feel bad that Murray lost AO final?
2.What do you expect from him going forward this year in particular?
3.Do you think tennis misses Rafa?
4.Are you a good student?
5.Why do you drink before you post?
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #881
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

hi sapeod

mugray lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:10 PM   #882
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Damn, that does sound awesome in a way
Yeah, I suppose. They're still tennis courts even if there's only 2 of them.
Quote:
1. Does your family live there a long time (i.e. for decades) or you moved in from somewhere?
2. What would you say is the best thing about living there? And what's the worst?
3. Do you plan to move inland in the future?
4. You favorite Scottish people (either living or historic)?
1. We've lived here a LONG time.
2. Best thing?? Not sure, lots of open space to move about I guess. Worst thing?? We get horrible weather quite a lot. Also, it can get a little too quiet up here.
3. I plan on going to the mainland, yes. Not 100% sure though.
4. Famous people, I suppose? Andy Murray of course!! Historically, William Wallace is a beast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
1.Do you feel bad that Murray lost AO final?
2.What do you expect from him going forward this year in particular?
3.Do you think tennis misses Rafa?
4.Are you a good student?
5.Why do you drink before you post?
1. Was disappointed but no, not at all. It's still a final and he gained points.
2. Some masters wins, defending his US Open title and maybe Wimbledon too. Don't expect much on clay. Perhaps a final somewhere.
3. No. Only Nadaltards miss him.
4. Yes.
5. I've never posted on here after drinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
hi sapeod

mugray lost
Who's Mugray?

Old 01-31-2013, 07:58 AM   #883
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

Well,remembering what I was when 17,Sapeod isn't a thick person at all.Just a little(well,not so little) tardish.

1.Do you drink Scottish whiskey?What's your favourite brand?
2.What aspects of Muray's game you think he should better to beat Nole?
3.How do you explain the following:he's lived and played in Spain on clay yet it's his worst surface?
4.Which country do you want to visit the most and why?
5.What types of books do you read most often?

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #884
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
Well,remembering what I was when 17,Sapeod isn't a thick person at all.Just a little(well,not so little) tardish.
I'm not thick at all. That's just some rubbish that posters have came up with.
Quote:
1.Do you drink Scottish whiskey?What's your favourite brand?
2.What aspects of Muray's game you think he should better to beat Nole?
3.How do you explain the following:he's lived and played in Spain on clay yet it's his worst surface?
4.Which country do you want to visit the most and why?
5.What types of books do you read most often?
1. No, I hate it. Tastes awful.
2. 2nd serve and forehand, but not too much.
3. He's just not a claycourter. He's not bad on it at all, but he's better on hardcourt and grass. His footing is one of his main strengths and he can't move around as well on clay.
4. Australia because it looks and sounds awesome.
5. Don't have a particular type of book I read more often than others.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #885
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

1). Aware?

2). Why are you so grumpy hence playing into the typical Scot stereotype?

3). Thoughts on Londoners?

4). If you had to sacrifice your life to let Murray win another slam, would you? Hypothetically of course.

5). Do you like hypothetical situations people make up?

6). Agree with my username?

7). Why do you have Murray's career accomplishments in your sig? Does it give you a sense of achievements despite having earned none of it?

8). Ever met Murray in real life?

9). Height and weight?

10). Thoughts on moozza?

11). Do you believe the pursuit of knowledge is greater than anything else in the world?

12). Have you read 'The Great Gatsby'?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote