My New Blog - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #16
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My New Blog

I hope you are right about Andy, but I can't believe you picked David over Nole I'm a big fan of David's, but I knew there was no way he was going to win that Match! I would have been wrong about Maria myself because I thought she was going to win.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #17
country flag vn01

vn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond reputevn01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew2408 View Post
Nice preview!

I hope Andy wins, but I expect a tight battle, Fed will put up a fight, I am sure.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #18
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

I've deiced to stop blogging about the women's game and it will completely be on the men's game now and this is because then I can concentrate more and spend more time doing blogs on the site and improve the quality
Matthew2408 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:29 AM   #19
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

And Murray just about did lose it! And now I'm afraid he is going to be tired for the Final I think you are wise to stick with just doing the men's games. And besides it fits into the Forum better

Old 01-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #20
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

Aussie Open Final Preview- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....-2013-preview/
Old 01-27-2013, 02:17 AM   #21
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Great review I would love to see Andy win, but I have to say Nole is the favorite

Old 01-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #22
country flag Matthew2408

Here is my review of this years Aussie Open- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....n-2013-review/

If anybody has any specific articles you would like me to write then please just ask
Old 01-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #23
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Great review of the tennis, but it needed a little proofreading to get rid of the typos I would love for you to write about your feelings about Rafa and his comeback chances.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #24
country flag Matthew2408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Great review of the tennis, but it needed a little proofreading to get rid of the typos I would love for you to write about your feelings about Rafa and his comeback chances.
I have just realized that I didn't save after I did my proofread, can't believe how many mistakes their were! And I will start working on a Nadal Comeback post which shall be published sometime tomorrow
Old 01-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #25
country flag Matthew2408

Rafa comeback thoughts been published early! here it is- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....el-nadal-2013/

What are your thoughts on Rafa's comeback, and remember if you ever want me to write about anything then just ask .
Old 01-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #26
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

My you did that quickly! I can give a much shorter version of Rafa's comeback. He will be very rusty from not playing for so long and it may take some time to get rid of the rust that is if his knees hold up so he can keep playing! I honestly just expect more problems with his knees

Old 01-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #27
country flag Matthew2408

A Davis Cup preview post is in the making and will be published sometime tomorrow.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 AM   #28
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

That should be interesting reading

Old 01-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #29
country flag Matthew2408

Davis cup preview- published here it is- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....-preview-2013/

My next post on the blog will be a player profile, anybody have any players they would specially like me to do, preferably someone out of the top 20.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #30
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Nice job on the Davis Cup preview. I would like you to do a write up about Bernard Tomic who seems to think he is the greatest person in tennis,
but yet is ranked #43!