Mens' tennis analysis and predictions - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
country flag ruariatp

ruariatp is on a distinguished road
Default Mens' tennis analysis and predictions

Hello! I have a blog where I'm doing quite a few tournament reports, previews and predictions - it'd be good if anyone had any feedback! Most recently I've done round-ups of each round for the mens' side at the Aussie Open - find it here: http://www.andbethere.com/search/lab...3?view=sidebar

In my my post about today's final (http://www.andbethere.com/2013/01/au...l-summary.html) I've also done a discussion on conclusions we can draw for the rest of this season. Let me know what you think
ruariatp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mens' tennis analysis and predictions

Great blog, and some good analysis and predictions for the rest of the season, and who do you think will win the remaining 3 slams this year?
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #3
country flag ruariatp

ruariatp is on a distinguished road

Thanks! Looking at Del Potro as a good outside bet for the French (though Djokovic will probably win). Murray seems almost a definite for Wimbledon I would've thought, and then can't choose between Murray and Djokovic for Flushing Meadows!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruariatp View Post
Thanks! Looking at Del Potro as a good outside bet for the French (though Djokovic will probably win). Murray seems almost a definite for Wimbledon I would've thought, and then can't choose between Murray and Djokovic for Flushing Meadows!
Yes I would agree with all of your points, but would say Ferrer has as good a chance if not probably better chance than Delpo of winning the title as David can quite possibly be with only Murray in his half of the draw, in which case I would predict Ferrer to make the final.
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote