Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #1201
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Oh, btw, I am having too much fun in GM. I must stop.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #1202
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Hah I am seeing,BigJohn is such a tard
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #1203
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh, btw, I am having too much fun in GM. I must stop.

I have given you my opinion on the matter.

It makes me sad though, they just go in there to make us feel less happy, less satisfied about a win or a record. I don't like Roger, but I don't go to his threads just to piss his fans and makes his achievements seem less relevant. It's just very mean an immature, makes me sad.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #1204
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. All you can do is laugh at them.

I've never understood it. God knows I've been bitter about some of the losses of my faves, but I just stay out of the match thread in that case.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #1205
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

It's not even bitter Murray fans. Most belong to another fanbase.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #1206
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's not even bitter Murray fans. Most belong to another fanbase.
Yeah. That's the funny part. The Murray fans have been quite reasonable for the most part.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #1207
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Sit on briefcase
I did that for a while, then I realised that I would actually need to sort things out so it would fit comfortably!

Quote:
Just grab some clothes and put them inside a bag. easy thanks George
Did it in the end. Not as straightforward as that, but not too difficult either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Enough underwear and socks for each day. Belts. Couple slacks. Belt Couple pullovers (or jumpers as you strangely call them) Jacket. Shaving kit. deoderant. Toothbrush and paste.

roll the pullovers, underwear and socks. hang or fold slacks flat.

Done and dusted.

It's so easy to pack for a man.
The difficult bit is actually motivating myself to start the task in the first place. Also, all the folding of clothes is such a bore. Generally I like to just chuck all may clothes in without taking the time to fold them.

Quote:
This x10. We need to choose shoes... how do we even choose shoes. And accept the fact that we are only taking one purse. Plus think about makeover and other beauty stuff that I am still not sure it actually makes us more beautiful. Plus bras, they occupy space and have weird forms, so it's hard packing them in the right space.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #1208
country flag arm

It's done, that's what matters. when do you live? Which city/ies are you going to visit?
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #1209
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Brussels.

Chess tournament.

I'm seriously disappointed in you.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #1210
country flag arm

I just didn't know the city. because I have a close friend who also went to Belgium in December for a maths tournament (not a sudoku one).

I have to know everything? Forgive me?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #1211
country flag arm

Did you read about this tragedy in Brazil? In a disco. It's just so sad, nothing we can do, these things happen every once in a while even if the discos follow all security measures.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #1212
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

When they have only ONE exit, it makes it so much more dangerous. I know they do that so people can't sneak in, but still there need to be break away doors. Also sprinklers would be nice.

I feel so bad for the parents of those young people. Their whole families. It's not easy to lose a sibling either.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #1213
country flag arm

It's just awful. But you know even if they had more than one exit, it could still happen. The chaos is terrible and it drives people crazy and they can't think properly. sprinklers though... I wonder if that is a requirement here in Portugal.. it should be.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #1214
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
It's just awful. But you know even if they had more than one exit, it could still happen. The chaos is terrible and it drives people crazy and they can't think properly. sprinklers though... I wonder if that is a requirement here in Portugal.. it should be.
Yes. Fire in a crowded place is always dreadful. And then in a disco people have been drinking and aren't at their best anyway.

I know that dropping and crawling is the best thing to do, but I wonder about that technique in a crowd of people who are stampeding to a single door.

Really unless you are one of the first ones out, there is not much hope.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #1215
country flag arm

There was this club/pub in Budapest, where all the ERASMUS students would go once a week on wednesdays. Nothing special really, the only special thing about it is that all the foreign students studying in Budapest for a year would go there, so it would feel familiar, talking to people in the same circumstances, sometimes even meeting people from your own country, etc.... It was like a basement.

One day I was looking around, and I realized, if there was a fire in that place, pretty much nobody would make it out of there, really, only one way out and you had to go up a narrow staircase, the walls were covered in wood. I didn't stop going there, but needless to say I was always worried.
Closed Thread