AO F : Djokovic beats Murray 6-7(2) 7-6(3) 6-3 6-2 - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #511
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO F : Djokovic beats Murray 6-7(2) 7-6(3) 6-3 6-2

It's bad enough someone supports 2 of top 4 but three

One shirt one love?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #512
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

too bad blisters and a sore hammy ruined what might have been a 5-set thriller. looks like t-doc’s voodoo doll did the trick

congrats to djoker on his 6th slam . he’s already one of the greatest hc’ers ever play the game and he’s still got several years left. this ao confirmed for me that the days of fed and nadal winning hc slams is over.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #513
country flag ossie

ossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that Andy already won a major so i don't have to feel bad when he loses now, because it was clear that djoker was the better player in this match and in the tournament for that matter. Don't know how much the blisters were hurting murray but he played well and you could really see how much he has improved since he started training with lendl. Well done to both players.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #514
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossie View Post
It's good that Andy already won a major so i don't have to feel bad when he loses now, because it was clear that djoker was the better player in this match and in the tournament for that matter. Don't know how much the blisters were hurting murray but he played well and you could really see how much he has improved since he started training with lendl. Well done to both players.
Yup, top post.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #515
country flag Dr.Slice

Dr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
BS but then again you support all of Fedalovic which is quite an achievement.
What was BS about it?
Novak, Federer, Nadal - when they play to their best, they will beat Murray and their best level is better than the best murray can offer. Murray's strength is his consistent play, something that will not get him a win against an opponent playing great.

But your claim that I am a Nadal fan is too funny to comment on.

Quote:
I think a totally dedicated and fit Serena can be in the top 200 of men's tour.

Hian talking about where Serena Williams would be in ATP
Quote:
Serena could be easily in Top 100.
Dr.Slice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #516
country flag maki925

maki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond reputemaki925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
This thread is about Djokovic and Murray, not about the player who lost in SF.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #517
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

It really is quite pathetic to see so many haters on this thread.

It was boring match, it's the least prestigious slam, nobody cares about the result, saying that Nole's the first man to win the AO title 3 consecutive times is an exaggeration because blah, blah, blah, Murray choked, Nole choked, tennis is dead, who cares, blah, blah, blah...

Whatever, whether you like it or not, these are the facts:

Nole is the first man in the Open Era to win the Australian Open title 3 consecutive times.

Nole is the player with the longest consecutive winning streak in Australia, with 21 wins.

Nole is the #1 player in the world, with a lead of 2655 points over Roger and 4440 points over Murray.

Nole just won a grand slam without his serve being broken in the semis or in the final.

Nole played the best match of the entire tournament against Wawrinka, showing he is still the King of Clutch.

Nole has a winning streak of 11 matches against top 8 opponents and counting.

The earliest Nole can lose his #1 is the 22nd of April: but only if he doesn't play at all and Murray wins Dubai, Indian Wells, Miami and Monte Carlo.

The other 3 top players will have to defend their slam titles from last year just to keep up with Nole: he has defended his. The pressure's off for him.

Finally: no slamless #1 for at least a year. You can all stop salivating now.

Have a nice day all.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION:

NOVAK

DJOKOVIC

SERBINATOR

NOLE THE BARBARIAN

THE KING OF CLUTCH

NOLE

DJOKER

DJOKOKING
Old 01-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #518
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Nole, he was always the favorite for multiple reasons. But Murray playing from ahead The trend continues, third straight loss to Djoker from a set up. Murray just won't keep up the pressure and put a match away. I called it when he missed 3 bps.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #519
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
It really is quite pathetic to see so many haters on this thread.

It was boring match, it's the least prestigious slam, nobody cares about the result, saying that Nole's the first man to win the AO title 3 consecutive times is an exaggeration because blah, blah, blah, Murray choked, Nole choked, tennis is dead, who cares, blah, blah, blah...

Whatever, whether you like it or not, these are the facts:

Nole is the first man in the Open Era to win the Australian Open title 3 consecutive times.

Nole is the player with the longest consecutive winning streak in Australia, with 21 wins.

Nole is the #1 player in the world, with a lead of 2655 points over Roger and 4440 points over Murray.

Nole just won a grand slam without his serve being broken in the semis or in the final.

Nole played the best match of the entire tournament against Wawrinka, showing he is still the King of Clutch.

Nole has a winning streak of 11 matches against top 8 opponents and counting.

The earliest Nole can lose his #1 is the 22nd of April: but only if he doesn't play at all and Murray wins Dubai, Indian Wells, Miami and Monte Carlo.

The other 3 top players will have to defend their slam titles from last year just to keep up with Nole: he has defended his. The pressure's off for him.

Finally: no slamless #1 for at least a year. You can all stop salivating now.

Have a nice day all.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION:

NOVAK

DJOKOVIC

SERBINATOR

NOLE THE BARBARIAN

THE KING OF CLUTCH

NOLE

DJOKER

DJOKOKING
nice facts here
^^^after Rafa lost to Ferrer in MC healthy as a horse ofc.
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #520
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Slice View Post
What was BS about it?
Novak, Federer, Nadal - when they play to their best, they will beat Murray and their best level is better than the best murray can offer. Murray's strength is his consistent play, something that will not get him a win against an opponent playing great.

But your claim that I am a Nadal fan is too funny to comment on.
He's beaten them both playing well before- yes they are greater players, but for example he took control on Friday and bossed Fed. He wouldn't boss prime Fed obviously but he still took the match on by the scruff of the neck and outplayed Roger for the lion's share of the match.

And on hardcourts I'd suggest watching USO 08 or Tokyo 11 against Nadal and see how powerless Nadal was in those matches as winners flew past him.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #521
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Anywho, Murray has a great chance for Number 2 in the coming months, so hope no let down. Once he gets that high Djoker he might not end up with a brutal semi every time and might get a walkover like Nole has the last two slams. (Not that I dislike Ferrer, but his performance against Djokovic was awful)

Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #522
country flag MuzzahLovah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
He's beaten them both playing well before- yes they are greater players, but for example he took control on Friday and bossed Fed. He wouldn't boss prime Fed obviously but he still took the match on by the scruff of the neck and outplayed Roger for the lion's share of the match.

And on hardcourts I'd suggest watching USO 08 or Tokyo 11 against Nadal and see how powerless Nadal was in those matches as winners flew past him.
Why are you even talking to Dr. Slice though?

Old 01-27-2013, 07:17 PM   #523
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #524
country flag MuzzahLovah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
I dont know why Fed fans are angry really Roger would have lost in 3 in my opinion
Exactly. He should have lost in 3 in the semi finals but Murray has concentration issues. Nole would have never looked back after the first set I think.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #525
country flag TennisMilan

TennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMilan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Novak. I'm dissapointed that Murray wasn't able to win, was really hoping he would, but Nole was the better player and deserved it.
TennisMilan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote