Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 309 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #4621
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

That was about the royals working for the money. Just came to my mind.

Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #4622
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
This thread needs some input form Andreea maybe.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=214778

Too bad Star the big Lacourt fan IIRC has abandoned us.
Obviously this guy is gorgeous, but he just doesn't do it for me.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #4623
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Oscar nominatons are in:

I'm so out of touch with Hollywood & co these days. I haven't seen any movie from the above lists. (partly due to not having been released here yet).

First impression is that it seems to be the same old, same old. I think that the Academy needs new blood.
Speaking of the Oscars, Daniel Day Lewis () was in Athens last week for the avant-premiere of Lincoln.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #4624
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Amour competing for best film AND best foreign film

It deserves both if you ask me
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #4625
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Really sick of the biased moderation out there. I mean, there were gazillion of posts whining about the draw in the AO draw thread, I posted my rant, and obviously within a minute it's deleted. I know scoobs gets some alert anytime I post something, but really one would think he should have his hands full with his tweeting activity.

poor innocent you
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #4626
country flag Metis

Quote:
Just look at Nole's. The title is practically already his I'm sorry to inform you.

you said it Maria
Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #4627
country flag Metis

Quote:
Maria, Eva got your PM... and thanks to worry about me

Quote:
But did she get the one I sent last night?

Quote:
No clue, the one when you told her not to neglect me

Old 01-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #4628
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
In the interest of moving this thread along, here's what I learned about Korean yesterday: there's an ending 더라고요 (toragoyo) that you use when you're talking about a past event and want to emphasize that you saw it with your own eyes.

Very disappointed in you Evita. I thought there were hundreds of Korean endings. This thread could have been over by now if you had been more dilligent with your studies

...instead of watching Korean soap operas day and night.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #4629
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
No, it's fine. It's like that because he falls asleep a lot while nursing and then it's time for his next session. I read online and many people report the same thing and the doctor also said it's normal. He's gaining weight as expected.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #4630
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
But it's going to be about 37 or something again on Thursday I went yesterday in 38 cos there were 2 matches I wanted to watch in the morning. By 2pm I was half dead with a migraine from the heat so I don't think I'll be going on Thursday sadly

Peta, did you see Dlouhito?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #4631
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Evita, I'm watching the Korean drama you talked about and I dont mind some minor spoilers: did the hero had sex with the daughter the first morning she woke up in his house( with these Koreans is hard to tell ) The boy was the hero's or of the old man?

Old 01-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #4632
country flag Metis

Quote:
Evita was MQing earlier.

NID

Melanie has been a bad girl too.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #4633
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Metis!
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #4634
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
But before I get to that, some comments on the Australian Open:

- Muzza Should have finished the old goat in 3.

- Tsonga

- Wawrinka (what is wrong with these guys )
Wawrinka deserves 6 more and a few
Old 01-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #4635
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Ferru
No.

An embarrassment.
Closed Thread