AO radio, and tennis radio in general - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2013, 04:53 AM   #16
country flag Auscon

Auscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond reputeAuscon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO radio, and tennis radio in general

Even having them announce the scores at the end of each point sounds a bit too much IMO

Better if they just announce the score at the end of each set. I don't just want to hear the sound of the ball & such during points, I like to hear everything between points also - the murmur of the crowd, that whoosh when they change ends. I don't want you to tell me about how Nadal is placing his bottles in perfect symmetry, I want to hear it for myself.

Just having fun OP...sometimes the chatter can be a bit much at times, but really..

& the rest of the Aussie armada

Rafael Nadal
Guillermo Coria

Taylor Dent

...better to reign in hell than serve in heaven...
Auscon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote