Do you believe in Asexuality? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 12-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #76
country flag Mark Lenders
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 12,287
Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
My friend thought she was also asexual because she has been with this guy for 7 years or so and they have barely had sex and she never felt she needed it from him.. However, I always thought, how could they not have sex because she is hot as hell, or at least definitely out of his league. They started dating when she was in a really bad emotional time during high school and right after she got out of an abusive relationship, so I always felt she only dated him because she was desperate in that point in of her life. Because this guy never talks, they never do anything together, and they certainly don't have sex. She told my wife that in the past 7 months they had sex one time, and then finally this week they had sex again.. Really? I've been with my wife for 5 years and some days we have sex 3 or 4 times a day still (granted I'm a sex machine and my sex drive is a little abnormally high, or at least that is what I've been told by my shrink - I see a shrink once in a while just to get things off my chest and have my thoughts analyzed, nothing serious if you wanted to know).

Anyways, so I think in a way being with this rather really boring guy for so many years kind of shut her emotions down because similarly she became a recluse and rather mellow. However, in the past several months, she has been hanging out with us going out to clubs and actually doing things and she has all of a sudden had a sexual drive now and she actually socializes..while her boyfriend just complains about what she is doing. I mean this guy is seriously clueless. He talks about how he thinks drinking and stuff is pointless, yet he goes out and spends his money and buys Magic the Gathering playing cards and buying virtual game items she says that when they go to a restaurant together, they don't even talk, they just eat. When they are at home, they only talk when it is necessary like "do we need to shop." What kind of shit is that.. Plus, no wonder she doesn't feel in the mood to have sex with him, according to her he is kind of small and isn't good in bed, and he doesn't like to talk about anything sexual (ironically he may the asexual one, but I think he just extremely introverted and idiotic..) I talked to the guy many times she he comes over with her ocassionally and he believes that the relationship he is having with her is the ideal way people should strive for, where it isn't necessary to talk with each other, or to have sex all the time, or to share money, nor is it necessary to do things with each other, all those are apparently superficial and extra to him... so then what the fuck is a relationship..? They have never used each other's money In short, he practically bored her to death at a vulnerable time for her and she became too used to it and she ended up just settling. She even pointed out last week the only reason why should stays is because he won't ever leave.

Bit of a rage post, just makes me facepalm some of these people. I played tennis with this guy, and he is one lazy bastard on court.. He seriously lacks any motivation unless he is going to get negatively affected then he actually does something about it. Oh well, I'm sure she is going to finally end it by this month honestly.

Well, my point being, certainly there are asexual people out there, but I think there are a lot of people like this guy who are just plain boring and haven't really developed anything mentally for the real world.. He was an only child, his parents divorced when he was younger and he just stayed inside playing Magic the Gathering and video games. Literally his whole life. When they dated, it was seriously a winning lottery ticket that he didn't know what to do with, and with the girl being how she is just stayed.
I seem to remember in the picture thread you saying that you and your wife picked up girls for your own amusement (apologies if I'm remembering it wrong), that girl (you claim she's hot and starting to gain a sex drive) definitely seems like someone you should consider including in your sessions.

Besides, getting laid by a 'sex machine' might just be what she needs to get her drive up and reconsider this seemingly ridiculous decision of settling with that dude.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #77
country flag HKz
Hakeem
 
HKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mesa
Posts: 5,235
HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I seem to remember in the picture thread you saying that you and your wife picked up girls for your own amusement (apologies if I'm remembering it wrong), that girl (you claim she's hot and starting to gain a sex drive) definitely seems like someone you should consider including in your sessions.

Besides, getting laid by a 'sex machine' might just be what she needs to get her drive up and reconsider this seemingly ridiculous decision of settling with that dude.
Well when we pick up girls, it is for "our amusement" My wife does love her and finds her really attractive, however, I'm not sure she is interested in doing something with us. All 3 of us have gone out drinking and dancing together provocatively many times but I don't know She definitely is in a shell that probably should be broken, but as long as she is with this guy I don't think it will be.. Although, my wife does want to suggest to her to "use me" for like an hour in bed, lol... I don't mind I love women!

Either way, her relationship with that guy is by far the strangest I've ever known..
__________________
Federer / Haas / Safin / Gaudio / Kuerten / Youzhny / Nadal / Gonzalez / Ljubicic / Hewitt / Soderling / Wawrinka / Coria / Nalbandian / Kohlschreiber
HKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:45 AM   #78
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Well when we pick up girls, it is for "our amusement" My wife does love her and finds her really attractive, however, I'm not sure she is interested in doing something with us. All 3 of us have gone out drinking and dancing together provocatively many times but I don't know She definitely is in a shell that probably should be broken, but as long as she is with this guy I don't think it will be.. Although, my wife does want to suggest to her to "use me" for like an hour in bed, lol... I don't mind I love women!

Either way, her relationship with that guy is by far the strangest I've ever known..
Ur not afraid to lose her to another woman?
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #79
country flag HKz
Hakeem
 
HKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mesa
Posts: 5,235
HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Ur not afraid to lose her to another woman?
Lol, she is bisexual not lesbian now no but really, that is the least of my worries. I mean plus, the way our relationship is, she gets her fair share of going out with her girlfriends for partying or whatever. Our rather pretty "open" relationship works for us, and keeps up happy individually so we can be happy when we are together. Obviously it is very different, but I mean I always thought "regular" or "normal" relationships were a bit pretentious and heavily based on these almost fake morals that somehow endures generation after generation.
__________________
Federer / Haas / Safin / Gaudio / Kuerten / Youzhny / Nadal / Gonzalez / Ljubicic / Hewitt / Soderling / Wawrinka / Coria / Nalbandian / Kohlschreiber
HKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #80
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Just wanted to say that they broke up last night after so long.
My friends told him she wants a normal life..sad but not every love story last.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 01-20-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #81
country flag Dolgopolover
Registered User
 
Dolgopolover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 257
Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

I believe in it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Garson007 View Post
I've broken so many hearts in my life because I'm incapable of falling in love or being intimate. It's just not my thing.
I'm with you here.

It's not just sex, it's things like hugging, snuggling etc

I lost my great love because she thought I didn't love her, but I just loved her in my own way...
Dolgopolover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #82
country flag superslam77
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,428
superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

impotent,low libido or whatever but not asexual.

especially someone who masturbates is not asexual...he could be sleeping with other men, who knows.
__________________
justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #83
country flag Ivelina_P
Registered User
 
Ivelina_P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Baba Yaga's Hut
Age: 23
Posts: 1,786
Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

I've actually known people who seemed asexual.It turned out that they were troubled by psychological issues that eventually got resolved(thank God) and now they're just normal sexual creatures.So I believe that asexuality is not an inbred characteristic,but something that appears at a stage of life under different circumstances and can be resolved.
__________________
The 4 Real Grand Slams:
Viña del Mar Delray Beach Estoril Båstad

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #84
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
I've actually known people who seemed asexual.It turned out that they were troubled by psychological issues that eventually got resolved(thank God) and now they're just normal sexual creatures.So I believe that asexuality is not an inbred characteristic,but something that appears at a stage of life under different circumstances and can be resolved.
i agree, sadly he doesnt want to talk about it or anything close to it.

i think he is a closet gay deep deep inside bc he cant stand a touch.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:44 PM   #85
country flag ProdigyEng
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 24,208
ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

So she's breaking up with she can't get enough sex from him? In that case she doesn't deserve the guy. Sorry but if she loved him so much, she would be with him whether they shag 1000000 times a day or don't shag for a 2 year straight.
__________________


GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #86
country flag Sauletekis
Registered User
 
Sauletekis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ourém, Portugal
Age: 27
Posts: 8,148
Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
So she's breaking up with she can't get enough sex from him? In that case she doesn't deserve the guy. Sorry but if she loved him so much, she would be with him whether they shag 1000000 times a day or don't shag for a 2 year straight.
The patience has limits, IMO. Even in love...
__________________
Rafael Nadal (The present)

Bernard Tomic (The future)



http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4594/1ugb.jpg


João Sousa, the first portuguese ever to win an ATP singles tittle (Malaysia Open 2013)
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:38 AM   #87
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
So she's breaking up with she can't get enough sex from him? In that case she doesn't deserve the guy. Sorry but if she loved him so much, she would be with him whether they shag 1000000 times a day or don't shag for a 2 year straight.
They were bf/gf for 1.7 year, they stop having sex after 3 months, it means almost a year and a half if nothing and she still didn't leave him, the lack of sexual satisfaction didn't break her, it's the fact he doesn't want to talk about it, tell her stuff about his relashionship in the past, if he had any, doesn't wan them to talk to someone or even with her. That's when things broke her and its beyond her limit.

Even love has limits joe ESP when u feel rejected and unloved.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:53 AM   #88
country flag Caesar1844
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,188
Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Asexuality, homosexuality are just brain abnormalities. Doesn't mean they're wrong or bad. Just something that is different from the normal natural order, and occurs in most living things.

But - healthy relationships involve sexual attraction and behaviour. It's not any more reasonable to expect a girl to be in a relationship with an asexual guy than it would to expect her to be in a relationship with a homosexual guy. In both cases she is not having her needs met in the relationship.

Asexuality is incredibly rare though. It is far more likely that he is gay, or he simply isn't attracted to her. If he isn't having nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) it means he's either fucking someone else or he's masturbating - i.e. not asexual.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #89
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,795
arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
Asexuality, homosexuality are just brain abnormalities. Doesn't mean they're wrong or bad. Just something that is different from the normal natural order, and occurs in most living things.
Brain abnormalities? Different?

Some studies actually show that only 7% of the populations is 100% straight and other 7% is 100% gay, the rest is all a big mixture.

Really makes you think, doesn't it.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #90
country flag Caesar1844
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,188
Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Alternative sexualities are basically a screwup in the brain's chemistry that interferes with the biological imperative to reproduce.

Don't get me wrong - it's a perfectly natural phenomenon, and there's certainly nothing wrong with it (let's face it, with the world's overpopulation problems we need all the homos we can get). I'm just saying that it's sort of a genetic mistake when people aren't attracted to organisms they can reproduce with.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios