Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 77 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #1141
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I donīt know, Iīm as surprised as you by his or her behaviour. Donīt know what to say really, perhaps this poster was bored?

How long until uni starts again?
Sounds like he or she is the one deserving of a badrep.

Uni starts on the 4th of February, the problem is during the first week there wll probably be only ONE class... So yeah, I pretty much have 2 more weeks of this.

I know what my problem is, and I need to face it and accept it. Normally what I do in these circumstances is travel. I get on plane and stop being bored. But I don't have the money for it right now. Or better yet, I do have the money bur if I do it, I have to kiss bye bye other travel plans such as my summer in Russia, plus 3 months in Lithuania and an eventual trip to a tennis tournament. I might even have to give up on live tennis this year. Not sure I can afford it plus the rest. But I am trying to, I promised myself to watch Nole play live every year until he retires, I have been doing so for 4 years now.

Oh well, I'll take a shower, better than nothing.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #1142
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Raquel, since you have a driver's license, you are welcome to come here and be Lee Jr's chauffeur I have to leave to pick him up now.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #1143
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Raquel, since you have a driver's license, you are welcome to come here and be Lee Jr's chauffeur I have to leave to pick him up now.
You know very well I would do it gladly if ryanair had flights between Europe and Phoenix.

drive safe
Old 01-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #1144
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Sounds like he or she is the one deserving of a badrep.

Uni starts on the 4th of February, the problem is during the first week there wll probably be only ONE class... So yeah, I pretty much have 2 more weeks of this.

I know what my problem is, and I need to face it and accept it. Normally what I do in these circumstances is travel. I get on plane and stop being bored. But I don't have the money for it right now. Or better yet, I do have the money bur if I do it, I have to kiss bye bye other travel plans such as my summer in Russia, plus 3 months in Lithuania and an eventual trip to a tennis tournament. I might even have to give up on live tennis this year. Not sure I can afford it plus the rest. But I am trying to, I promised myself to watch Nole play live every year until he retires, I have been doing so for 4 years now.

Oh well, I'll take a shower, better than nothing.
I donīt know, wouldnīt a badrep piss this poster even more off? I wouldnīt want to do that.

Well, it is not worth it to go somewhere now if you have this many plans, that hinge on you having enough money for them. Isnīt there some work you could do on the side while you are there? Or perhaps help that friend that is starting his/her own firm.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #1145
country flag arm

Quote:
I donīt know, wouldnīt a badrep piss this poster even more off? I wouldnīt want to do that.
And you care about the reaction? well, it's all down to one question: does the poster deserve the badrep or not?
Quote:
Well, it is not worth it to go somewhere now if you have this many plans, that hinge on you having enough money for them. Isnīt there some work you could do on the side while you are there? Or perhaps help that friend that is starting his/her own firm.
I have a plan for tomorrow. A mini trip to a town an hour from here, there is a food fair going on, so I am going to get lunch there with some family members.

And then on Monday, I am going to get my laptop and get my a** out of this house, go to the library and start some slow research for my Master thesis. It's only next year, but heck, if I start now it's work that I won't have to do later..
Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #1146
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you care about the reaction? well, it's all down to one question: does the poster deserve the badrep or not?

I have a plan for tomorrow. A mini trip to a town an hour from here, there is a food fair going on, so I am going to get lunch there with some family members.

And then on Monday, I am going to get my laptop and get my a** out of this house, go to the library and start some slow research for my Master thesis. It's only next year, but heck, if I start now it's work that I won't have to do later..
You are right. I have come to a decision.

A big yes on starting your research for your Master thesis, donīt be like me, procrastinating a thesis is no fun.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #1147
country flag arm

what is your thesis about?
Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #1148
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right. I have come to a decision.

A big yes on starting your research for your Master thesis, donīt be like me, procrastinating a thesis is no fun.
I am going to write that PM (re. Ireland) to you now, before I forget.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #1149
country flag arm

http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/N...oll-of-honour/

Quote:
THE Algarve has emerged Europe’s top golfing destination in the inaugural Today’s Golfer Travel Awards, claiming the main Best Value Golf Destination (Continental Europe) title.

And the pride of Portugal triumphed in style by receiving an impressive 32% of the total number of votes – Turkey finished runners-up with 19% with long established golfing hotspot the Costal del Sol surprisingly languishing in fourth spot behind fellow Spanish region Costa Brava.
why doesn't nole pay me a visit?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #1150
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
what is your thesis about?
The role of the Soviet Union in the Spanish Civil War. Riveting stuff, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I am going to write that PM (re. Ireland) to you now, before I forget.
Thank you
Old 01-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #1151
country flag arm

Quote:

Thank you
Sounds quite interesting to me.

Mine it's probably going to be about the relationship between humor disorders and seasons /daylight.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #1152
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I really have nothing to do until I leave on Monday. No work or study needs to be done before then and I always leave packing to the last minute.

I should really be enjoying myself, but I'm really bored.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #1153
country flag The Prince

Quote:
That's really interesting, I remember learning about life in the Soviet Union during those years, and their involvement during WW2, but never have I considered or studied their involvement in the Spanish Civil War. What's the story?

Quote:
Mine it's probably going to be about the relationship between humor disorders and seasons /daylight.
So what is the relationship, if you can summarise it briefly?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #1154
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Sounds quite interesting to me.

Humor disorders in what sense? Surely not the Aristotelian/Medieval one?

Quote:
I really have nothing to do until I leave on Monday. No work or study needs to be done before then and I always leave packing to the last minute.

Watch a TV show or read a book Iīd say.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #1155
country flag arm

Quote:

I understand you, I really do

Quote:
That's really interesting, I remember learning about life in the Soviet Union during those years, and their involvement during WW2, but never have I considered or studied their involvement in the Spanish Civil War. What's the story?

So what is the relationship, if you can summarise it briefly?
Can I tell you after I finish it? At least let me start it. I am not clueless, but I couldn't possibly explain you what I know in words that you would understand.
Closed Thread