Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 76 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #1126
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I think so!

Also, I need to have more faith in myself because I passed ortho
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #1127
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,858
arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Do you guys get badreps often?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #1128
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I need to pick up books from the library. It opens at 10am and I was a bit early and when I reached the parking lot, there were two fire engines and a truck with "Battalion Chief" on it. I was like, OMG, what's wrong? Ended up only they were having a meeting in the meeting room of the library. And thanks to them, the library had to open the outside door so I could walk in and got a seat, use the WiFi while waiting for the library door open.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #1129
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Do you guys get badreps often?
Since Mikey is not badrepping me anymore, hardly.

















waiting for his badrep
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #1130
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,737
star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I put the serial bad rappers on ignore.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #1131
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,858
arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I need to pick up books from the library. It opens at 10am and I was a bit early and when I reached the parking lot, there were two fire engines and a truck with "Battalion Chief" on it. I was like, OMG, what's wrong? Ended up only they were having a meeting in the meeting room of the library. And thanks to them, the library had to open the outside door so I could walk in and got a seat, use the WiFi while waiting for the library door open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Since Mikey is not badrepping me anymore, hardly.

















waiting for his badrep
I have a badrep now but it's joke badrep from Andrey. I have been my most annoying self on GM lately, it's true, and I keep waiting for a badrep and it never happens. And then I bet that one day, out of the blue in a perfectly fair and reasonable post I am going to get a badrep.

I have been spending all my bad energy on GM lately, I should probably quit.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #1132
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I really can't understand how this can happen. Remember my trip of hell (the flying part) in December. So I got the airmiles statement and somehow, only parts of the trip show up. Like my flight from Phoenix to Calgary was there, same for Vancouver to Hong Kong but Calgary to Vancouver was missing. It's the same ticket number and same airline And on the return trip, only Hong Kong to Vancouver showed up. I tried to file the missing miles online and kept getting error messages and had to use the painful system of calling a toll free number, muddled thru the menus and finally fed up and pressed 0 on the phone, waited forever to talk to a human being. At least she's very nice and spoke perfect English.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #1133
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,858
arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I really can't understand how this can happen. Remember my trip of hell (the flying part) in December. So I got the airmiles statement and somehow, only parts of the trip show up. Like my flight from Phoenix to Calgary was there, same for Vancouver to Hong Kong but Calgary to Vancouver was missing. It's the same ticket number and same airline And on the return trip, only Hong Kong to Vancouver showed up. I tried to file the missing miles online and kept getting error messages and had to use the painful system of calling a toll free number, muddled thru the menus and finally fed up and pressed 0 on the phone, waited forever to talk to a human being. At least she's very nice and spoke perfect English.
uhhh sounds fun!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #1134
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,737
star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I really can't understand how this can happen. Remember my trip of hell (the flying part) in December. So I got the airmiles statement and somehow, only parts of the trip show up. Like my flight from Phoenix to Calgary was there, same for Vancouver to Hong Kong but Calgary to Vancouver was missing. It's the same ticket number and same airline And on the return trip, only Hong Kong to Vancouver showed up. I tried to file the missing miles online and kept getting error messages and had to use the painful system of calling a toll free number, muddled thru the menus and finally fed up and pressed 0 on the phone, waited forever to talk to a human being. At least she's very nice and spoke perfect English.
Did you get the miles?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #1135
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Did you get the miles?
The operator put the info in and have to wait 2-3 weeks and check my account again.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #1136
country flag Trollicki
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,169
Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Do you guys get badreps often?
No badreps as of yet, but I did get a goodrep from a poster today who said that my statement was ´badrep worthy´. Very odd
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #1137
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,858
arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
No badreps as of yet, but I did get a goodrep from a poster today who said that my statement was ´badrep worthy´. Very odd
What? Who's this dumb poster? And what the hell did he or she mean?




I swear to god I am SO bored. Let me tell you what my life is right now. I am in a town with a population of 20.000 people, there is no cinema here, no theater, not even a mall for me to go window shopping. It' rainy and cold, so sports outside is not a choice as much as it's me favorite thing to do here. Anything you could suggest that I could do outside of home here, any activity outside of home? I can't because: either A) the weather does not allow me, or B) there is no such thing in this town. And then you might add, but at least you have friends and family. To which I can answer: no I do not. My friends are not here because they are away in the city they study or work doing exactly that: studying for exams or working, the only friend I have here is starting a company from zero and is to busy to have to time to do nothing with me. And then there is family. My sister and mother leave home around 8am to go study and work, and they come back around 7 or 8pm, the little time they spend home they run around the house taking showers, getting ready for the next day and eating and at 10pm they go to bed because they are tired and need to rest. As for dad, well same thing as mom.

I know, I know, a week ago I was begging for this. Complaining about not having time to do anything. But this is too blank. The most exciting thing that happened in my life during the last week was Nole beating Ferrer and that took 1 and half hour and I slept through the first set.

arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #1138
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Go to GM and enjoy the whining and crying Fedtards?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #1139
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,858
arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Go to GM and enjoy the whining and crying Fedtards?
I did that ALL AFTERNOON... I also watched the new suits episode, finished Homeland, read 7 chapters in my book.

What I did not do, though was take a shower. I guess I can fit a shower in my busy schedule now. So hey I'll be back soon, certainly.

Please don't be mad at me people. For complaining too much.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #1140
country flag Trollicki
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,169
Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
What? Who's this dumb poster? And what the hell did he or she mean?




I swear to god I am SO bored. Let me tell you what my life is right now. I am in a town with a population of 20.000 people, there is no cinema here, no theater, not even a mall for me to go window shopping. It' rainy and cold, so sports outside is not a choice as much as it's me favorite thing to do here. Anything you could suggest that I could do outside of home here, any activity outside of home? I can't because: either A) the weather does not allow me, or B) there is no such thing in this town. And then you might add, but at least you have friends and family. To which I can answer: no I do not. My friends are not here because they are away in the city they study or work doing exactly that: studying for exams or working, the only friend I have here is starting a company from zero and is to busy to have to time to do nothing with me. And then there is family. My sister and mother leave home around 8am to go study and work, and they come back around 7 or 8pm, the little time they spend home they run around the house taking showers, getting ready for the next day and eating and at 10pm they go to bed because they are tired and need to rest. As for dad, well same thing as mom.

I know, I know, a week ago I was begging for this. Complaining about not having time to do anything. But this is too blank. The most exciting thing that happened in my life during the last week was Nole beating Ferrer and that took 1 and half hour and I slept through the first set.

I don´t know, I´m as surprised as you by his or her behaviour. Don´t know what to say really, perhaps this poster was bored?

How long until uni starts again?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios