The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2013, 05:43 AM   #1
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute
Default The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

Li to save tennis @2.37 big play
Li 1st set @2.1
Li 2-0 @3.5

The whole tennis world is in anger after yesterday's show by Azarenka. This shall get deep into the young girl's heart. How will she perform while the justice is not on her side? If not for this issue,I won't play big.Now it's a good chance to back Li.Nothing could stop Li getting crowned on her 'home' Slam.

GL
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

Li Na backers, please provide me with your reasoning. I'm very interested in hearing it!

I was totally wrong about the odds movement on this one though, and I'm absolutely shocked. Am I missing something?
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #3
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute

Konjuh over Siniakova @1.91 (1 Unit)(WillHill) - Quality is surely on her side but she might be a little tired after so many matches this week so i'm keeping my stakes low.

GL

WIN/LOSS = 4/3 in 2014; 773/769 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 31 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +12.46 Units; Yield = + 40.19%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post
Li Na backers, please provide me with your reasoning. I'm very interested in hearing it!
she will save tennis!
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post

I was totally wrong about the odds movement on this one though, and I'm absolutely shocked. Am I missing something?
here we go,

1.Li's confidence is sky high now. She has improved a lot on serve and nerve control,thanks to her new coach Carlos Rodríguez. you know it's very important for Na to control her temper which is crucial in her game. Less UE means winning of the match.

2.Azarenka is more or less mentally disturbed by the public regarding her words after Slone match.

3.Azarenka has never beaten Na in a Slam. Rather,got beaten twice in straights.

4.Azarenka is stepping down her peak(or you can say No.1 place) while Na is climbing to her peak again. I'm feeling the trend here. Could be a bit subjective though.

5.The cownd shall be in Li's favor.

pls tell me any reason Azarenka will win,other than the odds movement(Li shall be a public play I guess)
Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt the crowd will be a factor, and I doubt they're gonna be as vocal as some people think. If they were Europeans probably but Aussies? Some say that Azarenka appeared both physically and emotionally tired in recent matches but since I haven't seen her and I barely saw the womens tournament in all I'm sitting on the fence for this one. The fact of the matter is that things in womens slams finals rarely go according to plan.
It'd be good for Li to win another slam, people will start seeing her in a different light then and she will escape the tag of the one-slam wonder.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:11 AM   #7
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

technically speaking,Vika's game is superior to A-rad and pova,slight advantage to Li's as well. That's the only reason which supports a vika win imo.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:31 AM   #8
country flag Mecir

Mecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
I doubt the crowd will be a factor, and I doubt they're gonna be as vocal as some people think. If they were Europeans probably but Aussies? Some say that Azarenka appeared both physically and emotionally tired in recent matches but since I haven't seen her and I barely saw the womens tournament in all I'm sitting on the fence for this one. The fact of the matter is that things in womens slams finals rarely go according to plan.
It'd be good for Li to win another slam, people will start seeing her in a different light then and she will escape the tag of the one-slam wonder.
She definitely looked like she was suffering physically in her semi but it was a hot day. Much cooler in Melbourne today and of course the final is at night.

Still hoping for a Li win though even if it is just to wipe the smile off the face of Vika's boyfriend...Sideshow Bob!
Mecir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #9
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka to beat Li - $1.80

gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #10
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute

First of all thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Second, I realize that most things are subjective, so don't worry about that. They can still make good points!

Third, I agree with some of what you say, but personally doubt it will all be that much of a factor.

http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/tur...8/#home-away;2

The main, to me most important reason why Azarenka would win is that she is a far superior player. I realize she may lose, but these odds are some of the most ridiculous I've seen in my life, and in spite of the fact that this usually signals something distressing, I cannot pass them up. Am I missing something major?

Azarenka -3.5 @ 2.18 with Pinnacle (small, initial bet – I was obviously wrong in predicting the odds movement)
Azarenka -4 @ 2.75 with Pinnacle
Azarenka -4.5 @ 3.25 with Ladbrokes
Azarenka -6.5 @ 7 with Ladbrokes

Various sized bets but quite a bit overall, by my standards.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #11
country flag Hårdkål

How's the court on Rod Laver by the way? Fast or slow?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

So practically it's SK/T2B vs BG/Hårdkål double,sad thing,bookie wins.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #13
country flag Hårdkål

Bookie always wins.

Let's rejoice in the fact one of the options will be the right one.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #14
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute

y do u guys like vika?
Time2burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #15
country flag andres111

andres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
I doubt the crowd will be a factor,
gsm crowd,
thanks God - Lukashenka is disgusting cheater
go on Li

Dear andres111,
You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.
Reason: Wishing Death
Wishing death is forbidden on this forum

All the best,
MensTennisForums.com

andres111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote