MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3? - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Fedtards 105 42.68%
Rafatards 89 36.18%
Noletrolls 50 20.33%
Mooray 34 13.82%
Fedals 28 11.38%
General gloryhunters & bandwagoners 44 17.89%
WTA Apologists 24 9.76%
General Haters (vulture, trolling match threads etc) 75 30.49%
Del Potro 13 5.28%
Other (Nalbandian , Strong/weak era advocates, Nostalgatards etc) 33 13.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #121
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I am sure that in light of the posts from this AO, a few people suddenly realize how annoying (amongst other things) Noletards and post-Rafa-retirement Rafatards truly are.

Unlike the Fedtards who are all so senseful, courteous, considerate.
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #122
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

This week yet again,showed how annoying and ignorant Fedtards/Speod are.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #123
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, I'm getting used to fedtards now... for me, only one annoying fan on here, and not a fanbase... that fan is................................................ .................................................. .................

MOOZZA
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #124
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

No way,Moozza nowhere as bad as the other Muzza tard
Old 01-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #125
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

If you're on about Sapoed I rarely see the guy post.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #126
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
If you're on about Sapoed I rarely see the guy post.
Which tells you how bad his tardisme is,if it's that even a word
Old 01-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #127
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

fedtards are numerous and agressive but they've toned down with the years now that federer isn't as successful as he once was. regardless, i have no doubt they'd be back to the usual if federer manages to win the AO.

nadaltards aren't many but they make up for it with stupidity. in fact, i'd say that in their peak they're by far the most stupid group of all.

djokotards are a slightly smarter bunch than nadaltards and fedtards but their ranks are fastly growing in numbers and i've seen some really annoying and arrogant shit lately. thus, given their growing number coupled with their increasingly annoying behaviour, i'd say they are the worst group at this point.

murraytards aren't many and they're generally open minded and good persons. the best fangroup of the big 4, easily.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #128
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Fedtards in general are nice people and they love great tennis. But sometimes they are a bit annoying because of their tardism. If somebody is criticizing Fed, even for a reason, there will immediately be a group of Fedtards attacking that guy 'coz of course you can't criticize Roger of anything, he is peRFect. But Fed also has some of the funniest tards, Fed fordawin (hopefully ban will end soon) and Serverer are some of the funniest posters at MTF.

Rafatards, on the other hand, seem to be killjoys. They like Rafa's playing style that prevents opponents from hitting winners, and I guess the biggest joy for them in Rafa's RG wins over Roger wasn't the win but preventing Roger to achieve GS. But because 17+6>>>>11 and 21>>>>21-4, they need to come up with strange explanations on why Rafa is the GOAT, like saying DC is more important than WTF.

Long-term Noletards don't seem to care about the game. Nole's playing style has changed so much that one could expect the tards have became haters and haters have became tards. And caring only about Nole makes them annoying. Still, they aren't as annoying as Rafatards.

Muzztards on the other hand are mostly nice people. Of Big Four fans, they have least tardism.

Outside Big Four, Berdy has the most annoying fans. They are gloating about few wins over Fed, just like Rafatards. Still, they aren't that annoying as Rafatards, who really are the most annoying fanbase. But I won't vote yet, to see if there will be more annoying fanbases this year.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #129
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

MTF, for your consideration:

SliceAce

Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #130
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

The Masters bringing out the best in the fanbases.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:27 AM   #131
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

There should be in the poll the Rafahaters fanbase. They would be winning by a very long distance.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:29 AM   #132
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Long-term Noletards don't seem to care about the game. Nole's playing style has changed so much that one could expect the tards have became haters and haters have became tards. And caring only about Nole makes them annoying. Still, they aren't as annoying as Rafatards.
Hogwash.

We respect the King because of his ability to adapt his game at will like a true GOAT. He can toy with players as seen in the match with Ferrer at the AO, using powerful and precise groundstrokes which open up the court in short order, or he can employ his war of attrition tactics when he feels he needs to. Compare this to Fed who refuses to adapt his game because of his getting-beat-by-Nadal-fetish. It's quite perverse actually. Better to push against Murray on occasion and get a win, then dance around with outdated tactics and lose.

Do you value winning?

Novak: the smarter champion.

Next.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 03-21-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #133
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Hogwash.

We respect the King because of his ability to adapt his game at will like a true GOAT. He can toy with players as seen in the match with Ferrer at the AO, using powerful and precise groundstrokes which open up the court in short order, or he can employ his war of attrition tactics when he feels he needs to. Compare this to Fed who refuses to adapt his game because of his getting-beat-by-Nadal-fetish. It's quite perverse actually. Better to push against Murray on occasion and get a win, then dance around with outdated tactics and lose.

Do you value winning?

Novak: the smarter champion.

Next.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #134
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Haastards
Old 03-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #135
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Haastards

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote