•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 142 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 02:23 AM   #2116
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I really dont think so . He will feel threathened when he plays someone like Andy/Fed and as a result his game wont be as good as it looked against Ferrer
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 02:24 AM   #2117
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

You're gonna cry.The question is when, after SF or final?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #2118
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
US Open final is a key thing He looked godly against DP and damn good against Ferrer in the last 3 sets but still played mediocre in the finals . He knew his B game was more than enough for those 2 players , so he was confident and won plyintg well . This wasnt the case in the final and he got tense as a result
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 02:26 AM   #2119
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
I thought Muzz was fave at Wimbledon...... midway through the second set
but definately not before the match
Old 01-25-2013, 02:27 AM   #2120
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
You're gonna cry.The question is when, after SF or final?
why should I cry ? Amber will spank you not me
Old 01-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #2121
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but definately not before the match
british media had him as fav

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #2122
Banned!

Quote:
US Open final is a key thing He looked godly against DP and damn good against Ferrer in the last 3 sets but still played mediocre in the finals . He knew his B game was more than enough for those 2 players , so he was confident and won plyintg well . This wasnt the case in the final and he got tense as a result
Umm, fucked up scheduling(SF,F), hurricane, hello, anybody home?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #2123
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to see Winnie, Nick and Amber in tears over the coming days.... tears of devastation.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #2124
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
british media had him as fav
as I said british media
Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #2125
Banned!

Quote:
why should I cry ? Amber will spank you not me
Punky is under my thumb.If I tell her to spank you, you'll be spanked.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #2126
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Umm, fucked up scheduling(SF,F), hurricane, hello, anybody home?
Schedule was terrible but that did not affect him in sets 1 and 2 when he was fresh (also in sets 3 and 4 but it was the reason he lost set 5 ) . Hurricane winds was the same for both the players on the court . He just could not play his best in sets 1 and 2
Old 01-25-2013, 02:32 AM   #2127
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
I hope to see Winnie, Nick and Amber in tears over the coming days.... tears of devastation.
only tears to come will be from you after Andy loses
Old 01-25-2013, 02:36 AM   #2128
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you knew why didn't you get rich by betting?
Why should i waste my time in betting? I dont even like betting. I like to just sit and watch. To me there is no point in betting. I dont really care for stuff like that.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:37 AM   #2129
Banned!

Quote:
This clown is going down.

Old 01-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #2130
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Punky is under my thumb.If I tell her to spank you, you'll be spanked.
well you are under my thumb and thus Punky will listen to me over you
Closed Thread