Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic? - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #166
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
No, I'm not their member.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #167
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

but in all seriousness, the civil war in former yugoslavia couldn't have been really that bad. i mean, both djokovic and tipsarevic's parents survived and were able to raise 2 of the best human beings in all of mankind.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #168
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Wow, I forgot Sweet Cleo opened this shit.
Anyway, what ideas of Milosevic? How to rob Serbian people of their money? How to stay in power until he dies?
If you think he was a nationalist, think again. All he did was betraying Serbs west of Drina river. He sold them thinking he will be awarded Nobel peace prize. Seriously. He desperately wanted approval from Americans like a molested dog from his master.
About the war, he tied the army's hands and let our enemies grow stronger. He should have used everything on our disposal and napalm bombed Croatia in '91. There would be no war in Bosnia after that.
Caesar1844, if you want us to grovel and apologize for defending our land and people, you won't get that satisfaction. Milosevic wasn't a hero, but Radovan and Ratko are in the hearts of huge majority of Serbs. If you are shocked by this, we don't give a rat's ass. You're probably a westerner and your opinion is not very important for us. We just look to survive and hold on until Muslim masses and other third worlders destroy your rotten countries from within.
To all my Serbian brethren "defending" Serbia from USA, Canada, Australia, Germany... stop being hypocrites and come back home before it's too late.
What a load of crap. This ranks among the worst posts I have ever read.

A shame really, to think how a state propaganda of xenophobia and hatred can destroy a soul of a young man. Do you realize that before 1990s no one talked like this? Not in Belgrade, not in Sarajevo, not in Zagreb.

Can you even try to begin to understand the magnitude of crime that has been done to people, especially your generation in the entire region? To you personally as well. (the time of your growing up is painfully obvious). It required LOTS of poison - and the masterminds lived in my own city. Such an enormous tragedy. Everyone wants to be a victim in the Balkans, enough to make any sane person sick.

Will you ever understand how pitiful this is?
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #169
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I'm getting my information from things like independently-verified UN reports.
theres no such thing, mate
Old 01-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #170
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
but in all seriousness, the civil war in former yugoslavia couldn't have been really that bad. i mean, both djokovic and tipsarevic's parents survived and were able to raise 2 of the best human beings in all of mankind.
The war was as bad as WW2 to the people of the region, a true apocalypse that left no one unhurt, including people in ex-yu off the war zones. I am not sure that's a laughing matter but you would probably fit well here where dark comedy has always been appreciated. I myself like to make fun of death sometimes (see my Mexican day of the dead avatar). It's easier to me to face death than to face a poisoned soul.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #171
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Btw, where are you from?
ceasar is most likely a brit, i think.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #172
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
What a load of crap. This ranks among the worst posts I have ever read.

A shame really, to think how a state propaganda of xenophobia and hatred can destroy a soul of a young man. Do you realize that before 1990s no one talked like this? Not in Belgrade, not in Sarajevo, not in Zagreb.
Luckily, Serbia is not Belgrade.

Quote:
Can you even try to begin to understand the magnitude of crime that has been done to people, especially your generation in the entire region? To you personally as well. (the time of your growing up is painfully obvious). It required LOTS of poison - and the masterminds lived in my own city. Such an enormous tragedy. Everyone wants to be a victim in the Balkans, enough to make any sane person sick.

Will you ever understand how pitiful this is?
:vomit:
Keep crawling like a worm. Maybe they'll like you.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #173
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
The war was as bad as WW2 to the people of the region, a true apocalypse that left no one unhurt, including people in ex-yu off the war zones. I am not sure that's a laughing matter but you would probably fit well here where dark comedy has always been appreciated. I myself like to make fun of death sometimes (see my Mexican day of the dead avatar). It's easier to me to face death than to face a poisoned soul.
Not my intention to make fun of the people who died in the war. It certainly was a tragedy of which I admit i know little. A couple of years ago i tried to learn more about it (i'm pretty interested in international politics) but I found the subject so complex that I realized it would take me a long time to get a proper grasp of it. Time i never really comitted to it. Because of it, I don't have an opinion about it.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #174
country flag ssin

Quote:

Mama's boy, crawling has never been my position. Except in the war in 1999 that you most probably watched from TV and I participated in as a soldier, and now thanks to that it's difficult to get a visa for some countries although I have no intention of leaving Serbia. I could have left a million times and still can if I want. The place where you live in is not of major importance, Belgrade, no Belgrade, Serbia or any other place.

"They" are in your head only, no such thing, you will understand that when you grow up and start assuming responsibility for what you speak and do.

Thanks for your bad rep and "nice" words, I am not offended, it can be expected. Very sad what the machinery did to you, you can believe me or not, but I truly feel sorry for you.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #175
country flag ssin

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
Not my intention to make fun of the people who died in the war. It certainly was a tragedy of which I admit i know little. A couple of years ago i tried to learn more about it (i'm pretty interested in international politics) but I found the subject so complex that I realized it would take me a long time to get a proper grasp of it. Time i never really comitted to it. Because of it, I don't have an opinion about it.
It was entirely meaningless and futile, that's for starters
Old 01-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #176
country flag abraxas21

like life itself, then.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #177
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I've given you every opportunity to provide me with alternative evidence that supports your views, and change my mind. You've not only declined but resorted to insulting me.

That indicates to me that either you know you're full of shit, or you're too stupid to engage in a discussion that involves substantiating your points. Which is it?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #178
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Mama's boy, crawling has never been my position. Except in the war in 1999 that you most probably watched from TV and I participated in as a soldier, and now thanks to that it's difficult to get a visa for some countries although I have no intention of leaving Serbia. I could have left a million times and still can if I want. The place where you live in is not of major importance, Belgrade, no Belgrade, Serbia or any other place.

"They" are in your head only, no such thing, you will understand that when you grow up and start assuming responsibility for what you speak and do.

Thanks for your bad rep and "nice" words, I am not offended, it can be expected. Very sad what the machinery did to you, you can believe me or not, but I truly feel sorry for you.
Guys, don't fight.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #179
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, I forgot Sweet Cleo opened this shit.
Anyway, what ideas of Milosevic? How to rob Serbian people of their money? How to stay in power until he dies?
If you think he was a nationalist, think again. All he did was betraying Serbs west of Drina river. He sold them thinking he will be awarded Nobel peace prize. Seriously. He desperately wanted approval from Americans like a molested dog from his master.
About the war, he tied the army's hands and let our enemies grow stronger. He should have used everything on our disposal and napalm bombed Croatia in '91. There would be no war in Bosnia after that.
Caesar1844, if you want us to grovel and apologize for defending our land and people, you won't get that satisfaction. Milosevic wasn't a hero, but Radovan and Ratko are in the hearts of huge majority of Serbs.
Ah, here's one of those who dislike Milosevic because he was too soft. Luckily that train has left the station long time ago. And your "huge majority" is just a small herd of dinosaurs these days.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #180
country flag vucina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Ah, here's one of those who dislike Milosevic because he was too soft. Luckily that train has left the station long time ago. And your "huge majority" is just a small herd of dinosaurs these days.
Don't ever leave "krug dvojke" if you want to avoid being shocked.