Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 295 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #4411
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
you miss Clay Death the great warrior? Lord of the castle?

Miss that old sport too! you should post here more, we need some independant inputs from time to time, plus we could share some old stories about CD.
I usually get bullied here or completely ignored so I have to limit my visits to preserve my self esteem

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #4412
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Exihibt A of humourlessness

Your point is what exactly?

And this thread oppinion on the Armani campaing is already well-documented, don't you think?
Your opinion about my lack of humor is also well documented, don't you think?
since we will share this place the next couple days years I anticipate bad effects on your health if your resentments prevail.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #4413

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I usually get bullied here or completely ignored so I have to limit my visits to preserve my self esteem
aweful and all to familiar

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #4414
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

On other thought, at least Rafa is naked

Not that I want to see Fed naked, tyvm

Only that he thought about that first, God bless him

Old 01-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #4415
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish others were that wise
Old 01-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #4416

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
On other thought, at least Rafa is naked
well, it not exactly Rafa, what you are looking at is the fantasy of some nerd well skilled in photopshop

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #4417

my cat woke me up in the middle of last night to present me the remains of a bird whos feathers she scattered all over my appartament unreal how many feathers a bird has

where does a cat find a bird in the middle of the night

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #4418
country flag xelena

xelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Any form of nationalism is the cancer of humanity. And that's nationalism we're talking about, not national pride (go read that thread on Milosevic in NT to get the big picture).
how come dear durrrrr??? Have you experienced something yourself ? Is it out of experience you're talking about it or what ??

funny how stuff like this is not commented..

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-10-08/w...ty?_s=PM:WORLD
xelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #4419
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Wow, you have opinions!

Don't scare away our nice Swiss Fedtard friends.

FFS, Maria. Get a grip.
What's up with the indecent amount of swiss arse licking lately? Lack of natural sunshine in Estonia?

Besides, the best way to get your hands and other body parts on a great swiss sword is to praise the lord, his majesty Roger Federer, in GM.

Quote:
You don't often venture in GM anymore, do you? Did you see the gazillion of serbian flags out there. One post out of two is some nonsense from a serbtard
Yes, I see quite few djokotards and indeed, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork but I see a mountain of fedtards who only think you're worthy if you praise Rogelina. Bonus points if you trash other players because that's hilarious.

Yes, all the fanbases of the top players have their share of blind worshippers. Heaven knows Rafa has his share of them. But the fedtards are getting out of control here.

The more Federer wins, the more insecure his most ardent fedtards get. I seriously don't get that. Why don't you simply enjoy his great achievements? He's reached another SF for heaven's sake. Why the growing insecurity?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #4420
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post
how come dear durrrrr??? Have you experienced something yourself ? Is it out of experience you're talking about it or what ??

WTF?! There is right wing lunatics everywhere, what's your point? Serbtards like you don't have national pride but are blind nationalists. It seems Karadzic and Mladic are not only heroes of right wingers but of a majority of Serbian citizen.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #4421
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any form of nationalism is the cancer of humanity. And that's nationalism we're talking about, not national pride (go read that thread on Milosevic in NT to get the big picture).
Oh goodness, I won't go to that thread, I can already imagine well enough.

Quote:
All Fan-bases have jerks. But you think JM or I are this way?
I don't think so at all, and you know that.

Quote:
Awww Adrian, how was your AO experience this year?

Quote:
my cat woke me up in the middle of last night to present me the remains of a bird whos feathers she scattered all over my appartament unreal how many feathers a bird has

You have a cat door where your cat goes out at night?
I would never let my cat out at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
FFS, Maria. Get a grip.
What's up with the indecent amount of swiss arse licking lately? Lack of natural sunshine in Estonia?
Must be. Last year we had almost like every month less sunshine than average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Besides, the best way to get your hands and other body parts on a great swiss sword is to praise the lord, his majesty Roger Federer, in GM.
I'm not that far yet.
I'll miss the great semis live tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #4422

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post

for JM's defence he is a well know hater of the SVP. In Switzerland we live in open democracy were we believe it is best to allow all opinions and discuss them (instead of torturing or shooting some minorities) agreed that the SVP sometimes crosses legal boundaries but she gets punished and thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

I don't think so at all, and you know that.
Of course my Estonian sunshine

Quote:
You have a cat door where your cat goes out at night?
I would never let my cat out at night.
yes, why not? do you have cat-eating monsters in Tallinn? It is quite convenient! I never have to get up to let her in and he goes outside to shit, so no cleaning of cat-shit-box (or whatever the right word is)
only downside he brings me dead birds and mouses sometimes they are still alive

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #4423
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

fedtards and rafatards =
noletards and muzzatards = :needapukegif:

it's the crossover ones that are hard to define, sadly.

maria, you're making ild very jealous with your fedtard worshiping. what does she need to do to get you to send some her way? just list it out so she can get on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #4424

WG

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #4425
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

maybe it climbed a tree and found a little nest of sleeping birds

if you think your apartment was bad think of the bloodbath inside that nest by now

Quote:
only downside he brings me dead birds and mouses sometimes they are still alive
its bringing you a gift so be grateful and pretend to eat it

then when cat is gone, throw them out.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread