Murray camp unhappy with schedule - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM   #166
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray camp unhappy with schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
leng jai and clydey bickering
No different to any other married couple.
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #167
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
At the end of the day, it's really not going to make a difference.
At the end of this day, maybe not, at the end of tomorrow, probably not. But think ahead, when years from now, Murray will have more (sun) spots than a cheetah, and Federer will be, to quote Nadal, "as fresh as daisy".

At the end of that day, it'll matter.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:22 AM   #168
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko05 View Post
And they have every right to feel that way!
Fifth match under the hot Australian sun while Federer almost froze the other night.Shame on the organizers!
You may be right. Perhaps they want to soften murray up so that the semi is more competitive and not a 3 set rout of Fed. Organizer skulduggery is a real curse right now and they stacked the cards against Djoker for years.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #169
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Non issue.
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:16 AM   #170
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Daily Mail is making shit up again.

Quote:
Q. There's been a lot of talk about the scheduling. Does it concern you that you haven't played a night match on Laver yet?

ANDY MURRAY: No. The scheduling for me is part and parcel of playing in really any tennis tournament. It's tough to make the schedule perfect for every single player.
But, like I said, I'll go out and hit balls on the Hisense tonight under the lights. I'll do the same again tomorrow, and that's it. If I was the tournament director or the referee or whoever decides the schedule, I also would have put Federer against Tsonga on as the night match tonight because it's the best match of the day.
So I have no complaints about the schedule at all, and I didn't complain about it the other day. I was asked a question about the schedule. I said that sometimes it works in your favor and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you have to make adjustments.
And that's why tonight, rather than going and watching this match, I'll go out and hit some balls under the lights to be as best prepared as possible.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #171
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

I just came here to post that. And just to make it quite clear, that quote isn't from the Daily Fail but from the AO website - http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...928382645.html

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #172
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by decrepitude View Post
I just came here to post that. And just to make it quite clear, that quote isn't from the Daily Fail but from the AO website - http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...928382645.html
I know. I was saying that the Daily Mail was making up the story about the complaint.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:32 AM   #173
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

I realise that, but I misunderstood it for a few moments and expected some others would too.

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #174
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond reputeFleetSeb has a reputation beyond repute

So the obvious truth that the Daily Mail was making up nonsense comes out. I'm sure the Murray detractors are disappointed they can't lambast Andy for this now.

Gilles Simon - Juan Martin del Potro - Grigor Dimitrov

Pablo Andujar - Philipp Petzschner - David Ferrer - Mikhail Youzhny - Simone Bolelli

Julien Benneteau - Juan Monaco - Tommy Haas - Gianluigi Quinzi - Tommy Robredo - Guido Pella - Lleyton Hewitt
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #175
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

I think they were certainly correct to have Federer-Tsonga as the highlight match and the organisers do not have the benefit of hindsight.

Federer 17 GS, 6 Year End Masters, 22 Master Series.
Nadal 14 GS, 0 Year End Masters, 27 Master Series, 1 Olympic Gold.
Djokovic 7 GS, 3 Year End Masters, 19 Master Series.

DrJules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #176
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone actually read the Daily Fail?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #177
country flag End da Game

End da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Does anyone actually read the Daily Fail?
yup, and it proved to be a massive fail of an article once again

federer-tsonga 4 hour epic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random unknown mug bending over to murray
End da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #178
country flag Geo

Geo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray camp-unhappy with schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppaa View Post
Unreal this Murray. Easiest draw ever and he still complains?

exactly as if people needed a reminder of why this brat is unlikeable and he didn't get a night session because everyone knew his matches would not be entertaining. People want competitive, lively matches at night, not Murray-snoozefests.
Geo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #179
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
exactly as if people needed a reminder of why this brat is unlikeable and he didn't get a night session because everyone knew his matches would not be entertaining. People want competitive, lively matches at night, not Murray-snoozefests.
He didn't complain, jeez. You all slate the British media and there you all are taking the Fail as gospel?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #180
country flag Geo

Geo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
He didn't complain, jeez. You all slate the British media and there you all are taking the Fail as gospel?

I didn't read the entire thread before posting. It wouldn't have surprised me had Murray actually complained though
Geo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote