23-1 The most lopsided pair of QF in a slam ever? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
country flag Dr Mug

Dr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond repute
Default 23-1 The most lopsided pair of QF in a slam ever?

That's 99% true, if both matches have to be in the same half of the draw.

But if you take two random QF's together and add the H2H, will you find a more lopsided one?

Haha, you probably gonna need a Roddick-Federer one. Too bad the H2H record at the time of the match counts...

Side note: Last time Ferrer and Almagro played on Hard Court was in 2006. Punters to the arms!

Dislike: Berdshit, Mugrin Cilic, Simug,

Last edited by Dr Mug : 01-21-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Dr Mug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 23-1 The most lopsided pair of QF in a slam ever?

Well the H2H of both matches is a bit misleading. Almagro and Berdych have had chances to have beaten Ferrer and Djokovic more and really should have.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 23-1 The most lopsided pair of QF in a slam ever?

Almagro's only chance I recall wwas in Madrid last year, only god knows how he failed.
Don't remember the Valencia match in 2008
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote