~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~ - Page 93 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #1381
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
hey Jen! So, how's it going with you and the 2 fluffy boys?
'Mam's baby boys', as I call them, are doing fine thanks! It's been very cold here today, but they have very thick fur coats. Their fur is very soft. How is your bunny gang?

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #1382
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios View Post
'Mam's baby boys', as I call them, are doing fine thanks! It's been very cold here today, but they have very thick fur coats. Their fur is very soft. How is your bunny gang?
not 100% but they never will be..... Benito seems to have sorted his tummy trouble...for now... Didi had an allergic reaction to her stiches...so she's been on antibiotics, had a check last wednesday and will have another check this wednesday. I will take Charlie along coz he sneezes a lot. Which is not unusual for him, but his nose is a bit wet too and I would like Cathy to check his lungs. Maybe he's got a cold and needs meds. I think Benito & Charlie will always need extra care....(they already have to have a mouth check every 8-10 weeks) but I can handle that. I chose to take them in my home, so I will do what needs to be done to give them a good life

Im glad your boys are doing well I remember Rafael being double his size in Wintertime when he was outside!!! Amazing the amount of fur that appears!!! I think we need an update picture of your boys!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #1383
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sjoukje a wet nose is usually a sign of a cold - poor Charlie. Such a shame all 3 fluffballs are suffering as well. Really bad luck on Didi getting an infection from her stitches. I will get an up-to-date pic at the weekend - it's dark when I go to work and when I come home. I can see Jasper, but Finn is really difficult to pick out - even his eyes are so dark!

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Old 01-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #1384
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

We had snow last night - and the boys had never seen it before - they do not like it!

Old 01-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #1385
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We had snow last night - and the boys had never seen it before - they do not like it!
awwww I remember Rafael liked it! He loved to be inside the snow for a bit. Not sure about the others....

Cathy checked Charlie and all was fine. It is all part of his chronic eye/nose/teeth trouble. As long as he's not producing strange coloured stuff, I should not worry. Unless he really starts to sneeze 24/7 of course or his breathing is changing.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:23 PM   #1386
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Poor Charlie - it's always going to be on-going with him. Does he actually sneeze? I've been lucky none of my bunnies have suffered like that.

The boys did have a little play with a snowball I put in their pen - but they are still not keen!

Old 01-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #1387
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Poor Charlie - it's always going to be on-going with him. Does he actually sneeze? I've been lucky none of my bunnies have suffered like that.

The boys did have a little play with a snowball I put in their pen - but they are still not keen!
he sometimes sneezes....but mostly when he's nose down in the hay He's a very happy bunny really, so it doesnt really seem to bother him much. I just have to keep it in check so it gets treated on time.

Isnt it too cold out there for them? I always felt so sorry for Rafa when he was still outside. I was really happy when he moved inside the house. And Im really glad I have Benito, Charlie & Didi inside the house as well. The sound of a drinking, eating and digging bunny when trying to get to sleep is really soothing.

To me that is Chris....you might want to think if you want to sleep next to them, or in the livingroom
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #1388
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

They have fur coats Sjoukje Plus, they live in an enclosure with a well insulated hutch. I always put them in the hutch at night and put lots of hay in there, plus add blankets on top of their covering.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #1389
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Anyway, snow has gone and it's, erm, raining

Old 01-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #1390
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
They have fur coats Sjoukje Plus, they live in an enclosure with a well insulated hutch. I always put them in the hutch at night and put lots of hay in there, plus add blankets on top of their covering.
of course they do I remember Rafael doubling in size in Winter!!

Quote:
Anyway, snow has gone and it's, erm, raining
ooooh I wish it would be gone here....Im soooo sick of it. But today it has started snowing again.... They say tomorrow the temp will go up to 7-8 degrees...so that's good.... warm water from the heavens would be super too
Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #1391
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Default Re: ~*The Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

I bought new covers for the transport boxes Someone made them They are soooo wonderful and much easier to use than a pillowcase!!!

Old 01-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #1392
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

So cute.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #1393
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Looking at Didi, I wonder what's going through her mind

WHY you put me up here????????????
Old 01-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #1394
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

OMG Sjoukje, they are brilliant! Charlie looks well content!

Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #1395
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

on April 30th this year we'll have a King!!! King Willem IV! No more Queen Beatrix.....

Why do this on April 30th?! Why not a different day?! Typical Dutch thing Coz April 30th is already a national holiday

which will be changed to April 27th in 2013

Last edited by Carlita : 01-28-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Closed Thread