•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 AM   #1366
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Agree with Hat_boy

No such thing as most irrelevant player in the draw Dee
He is irrelevant! Hes just there in a draw and doesnt really beat players that well. This was a far gifted win for him because Delpo was fucking shit in that match. When have you seen him make 12 winners in 5 sets?

Im sorry but losing to Chardy wasnt acceptable, that a fucking embarassment and he should be ashame of himself, just like Rafa should be with Rosol. Dont get me started with that match. Verdasco losing to Anderson was ALSO unacceptable. Anderson is the most boring player i have EVER seen. Ive never seen a more boring player, i rather watch caroline W. play than this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Kivitova has been piss poor since 2011 YEC.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
No she wasnt, she was consistent, and she won two tournaments. And she did very well in this early stage of the year. She at least made it to quarters and semis of a slam and other big tourneys. Yes she had some chances but she lost to better players as far as i am concern. And she was in much better shape than this year. She loss 3 straight early rounds which is not normal for a player her caliber. And plus how do you lose to player like Pavly and Domi. And then Robson on top of that. I dont get that at all. She sure didnt do anything in her offseason because she looked so out of shape, way more outta shape since late 2009. Her mentality was so fucking gone it felt like she wasnt coming back at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 AM   #1367
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Not much Johnny, just watching the vulturer vs nishi. Yourself?
Can't watch tennis right now but following the livescores from the AO-site.
I thought Kei would win the match, but it seems it'd be another routine win for David, isn't it?
How's the match? I like both players, so i'm okay with both things
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 AM   #1368
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's do this in straights Ferru
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 01:55 AM   #1369
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

And im talking about 2012, she had a consistent year, not amazing like 2011, but consistent and way better starting than this year.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:58 AM   #1370
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Dee, darling, please, relax =/

I think you're taking it reaaaally serious right now
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
Old 01-20-2013, 02:05 AM   #1371
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Dee, darling, please, relax =/

I think you're taking it reaaaally serious right now
I am relaxed but i have to get my point straight out. It amazes me how people can accept a loss like those losses, i usually dont give a fuck but these losses are going WAY too far for me. Im a very harsh critic and sports fan when it comes to these types of things. Im not just harsh in tennis im harsh in other sports. The lakers for example are fcuking done for all i care, the coach is fucking shit, wtf would you hire a coach who didnt even have the experience of training and coaching championship teams. To me what this owner did was outta of desparation and to actually think he was doing the right thing but in the end it fucked up the whole organization.

Well in RM well we have more injured players, even though they are winning some matches, my hopes for them are pretty low right now.

And how did the seahawks lose to the falcons i will never understand. That was a gifted football game i have seen up to date. They were killing them thats for sure, got a fucking lucky kick.

*sighs*
im calm, i had to get that out.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #1372
I wanna taste u.

Oh i totally forgot Ana and Verdasco and Julia and Li Na and Tomas Berdych are such predictable players. Of course they will lose to the most lowest type of players possible.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 AM   #1373
country flag viruzzz

At least you have Roger

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 AM   #1374
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me Dee, what the hell are the Lakers doing? Did they switch names with the Clippers or what?

Nash isn't going to get a ring like this Get Phil Jackson back!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:14 AM   #1375
I wanna taste u.

OH dont start with that, Im just doing other Rogi fans favors, that doesnt mean that im a fan of him, i just like him thats all nothing further.

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 01-20-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:18 AM   #1376
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Tell me Dee, what the hell are the Lakers doing? Did they switch names with the Clippers or what?

Nash isn't going to get a ring like this Get Phil Jackson back!
I love the Clippers too! And yes it does seem like they switch places thats for sure. But the clippers have a much younger team than the lakers. Plus they are doing spectacular this season and even last season. I think the owner also picked Nash and Howard outta desparation too. I love both but seriously we really didnt need them at all. Why the hell did they get rid of Lamar? Lamar was winning championships for us. Yes he can be lazy at times but when hes focused he plays so good.

I dont think Phil is ever coming back. He even said that hes not even planning on coming back. Im not surprised.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:26 AM   #1377
country flag Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I love the Clippers too! And yes it does seem like they switch places thats for sure. But the clippers have a much younger team than the lakers. Plus they are doing spectacular this season and even last season. I think the owner also picked Nash and Howard outta desparation too. I love both but seriously we really didnt need them at all. Why the hell did they get rid of Lamar? Lamar was winning championships for us. Yes he can be lazy at times but when hes focused he plays so good.

I dont think Phil is ever coming back. He even said that hes not even planning on coming back. Im not surprised.
I was surprised when they got Nash. I wasn't complaining though. Now it looks like they won't even be making the playoffs

They haven't done much since Jackson left but this is shocking.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:42 AM   #1378
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
He is irrelevant! Hes just there in a draw and doesnt really beat players that well. This was a far gifted win for him because Delpo was fucking shit in that match. When have you seen him make 12 winners in 5 sets?

Im sorry but losing to Chardy wasnt acceptable, that a fucking embarassment and he should be ashame of himself, just like Rafa should be with Rosol. Dont get me started with that match. Verdasco losing to Anderson was ALSO unacceptable. Anderson is the most boring player i have EVER seen. Ive never seen a more boring player, i rather watch caroline W. play than this guy.

No she wasnt, she was consistent, and she won two tournaments. And she did very well in this early stage of the year. She at least made it to quarters and semis of a slam and other big tourneys. Yes she had some chances but she lost to better players as far as i am concern. And she was in much better shape than this year. She loss 3 straight early rounds which is not normal for a player her caliber. And plus how do you lose to player like Pavly and Domi. And then Robson on top of that. I dont get that at all. She sure didnt do anything in her offseason because she looked so out of shape, way more outta shape since late 2009. Her mentality was so fucking gone it felt like she wasnt coming back at all.
thats the point . Chardy played well above himself and hitting winners left and right . He definately wasnt the most irrelevant player in the draw . Thats your problem , not realizing these players are good and until you do that , you will always have dissapointments even if your player loses slam final
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:44 AM   #1379
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Ben Ferrer is just too good and I can bet a nickel Amber will still call him a pusher
Old 01-20-2013, 02:45 AM   #1380
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Ferrer He is just He should make the semis
Closed Thread