1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc. - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2013, 01:42 AM   #721
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

57 46 rough match. Needs to handle himself better and realize that not every match is gonna be fair. I'm sensing an unpleasant tweet in the near future

“When you fall for someone’s personality, everything else about them becomes beautiful.”

Last edited by SapELee : 01-20-2013 at 02:09 AM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 02:53 AM   #722
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
great for the AUSopen to leave streams on for junior matches. we can watch Thai vs. Thanasi
Where is this? I'm only seeing ESPN3 stuff, which won't usually show juniors until at least the semifinals.

Edit: i found it in ESPN3's replay section. I can't believe they actually aired the match.

Last edited by PTWahoo14 : 01-20-2013 at 03:03 AM.
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:27 AM   #723
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWahoo14 View Post

Edit: i found it in ESPN3's replay section. I can't believe they actually aired the match.
Well, it is Thanasi after all.

“When you fall for someone’s personality, everything else about them becomes beautiful.”
Old 01-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #724
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I guess Thai is not the only one having problems with footfaults

Quote:
Boys’ No.1 seed Nikola Milojevic overcame a major scare on Monday to progress to the third round of this year's Australian Open junior championships.

Milojevic, the 17-year-old Serb who is under the wing of fellow countrymen Novak Djokovic and Janko Tipsarevic, played 14-year-old Australian Oliver Anderson and prevailed in three sets, 6-2 1-6 8-6.

The match was tipped to be a blowout for Milojevic, who until recently occupied the No.1 ITF ranking spot before being topped by Australian Nick Kyrgios on Sunday – but the tournament favourite was made to fight for his victory.

With his sleek white backwards cap complementing his lime green t-shirt, Milojevic looked the part in the opening set. He used his fluid and natural backswing to produce punishing groundstrokes from the centre of the court, which proved far too much for his opponent to handle.

But the momentum quickly diminished for the favoured Serb, who began to spray shots well beyond the baseline. A flurry of crucial foot-faults helped Anderson take the second set 6-1.

The local wildcard found himself serving for the match at 6-5 in the third and appeared primed for a major upset, but Milojevic held his nerve, breaking his opponent and eventually taking the third 8-6.
http://2013.australianopen.com/en_AU...753806097.html

Old 01-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #725
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Deiton qualified for the Mexico F1, will play No.3 seed Miguel GALLARDO-VALLES (ATP No.489)

Old 01-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #726
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Junior Davis Cup

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BA_mQiFCYAAhWVQ.jpg (46.3 KB, 1 views)

Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #727
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Deiton lost 57 63 57, so close

Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #728
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Strange that JD is not playing the S.A. swing wonder if he is injured.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:48 AM   #729
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Strange that JD is not playing the S.A. swing wonder if he is injured.
He played in one tourney. I think he lost early/
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #730
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
He played in one tourney. I think he lost early/
Since that tourney, he has not signed up for anything. I think he has points to defend coming up, but I don't see him on any list. He was very active during this time last year.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #731
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since that tourney, he has not signed up for anything. I think he has points to defend coming up, but I don't see him on any list. He was very active during this time last year.
Probably getting ready for the Latin American swing. Has a few good results there to defend. Same goes for Papa. Papa has almost all his points to defend, unless he is just playing futures
Old 01-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #732
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Does anyone know what happened to Nikko Madregallejo last year? Kinda disappeared from the face of the earth until now. Was he injured or something?

Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #733
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Does anyone know what happened to Nikko Madregallejo last year? Kinda disappeared from the face of the earth until now. Was he injured or something?
I ve heard that he is turning pro
Old 01-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #734
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
I ve heard that he is turning pro
He should wait til the end of the year and see how it goes. Don't want him to end up like Halebian

Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #735
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
He should wait til the end of the year and see how it goes. Don't want him to end up like Halebian
What happened to Halebian?