Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #136
country flag scoutreporter

scoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
uh, oh, you assume. what a silly post. because you assume we are supposed to believe that Nole, Fed and Nadal or whoever are doping. Maybe they've worked hard to get where they are. Let's assume that Borg and JMac were doping too ? sorry for my sarcasm but Armstrong is a proven doper/cheater. use some logic before you post.
he-can't-use-any-logic-because-his-brain-have-no-cells...-he-is-as-stupid-as-a-braindead-person...
scoutreporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #137
country flag scoutreporter

scoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I understand that as a Serb, your hero doping is not something you would ever contemplate. Unfortunately, anybody who knows anything about the doping regime in tennis would put Djokovic near the top of the list of high-profile suspected dopers. I'm not being anti-Djokovic. It's just a fact.

It's completely unfair, but that's just the way it is. He's unlucky enough to have a career trajectory that looks suspicious and, in the absence of a testing regime that provides any degree of assurance, people are going to talk.

That's the problem. The real crime here is the lack of a proper anti-doping programme, because it puts everybody under suspicion.

That's a cop-out. I understand he doesn't want to make headlines, but he was put the question as the number 1 player in the world. He had a big opportunity to have an impact here and he took the easy way out.
you-say-you-are-not-anti-Novak,.lol-every-single-one-of-your-posts-is-anti-Novak-you-pathetic-piece-of-shit...

tell-us-the-truth,-you-don't-have-anything-against-Novak-as-such,-its-just-that-in-reality-you-are-a-croatian,-muslim-or-albanian,-who-just-hates-all-serbs-from-the-bottom-of-your-hart..

and-tell-us-the-truth-you-pathetic-being...
scoutreporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #138
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have to be a pretty driven individual to dope. The only players I regard as completely free of suspicion are the guys who coast through their careers seemingly without really giving a shit about getting the max out of their bodies.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #139
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
I think you have to be a pretty driven individual to dope. The only players I regard as completely free of suspicion are the guys who coast through their careers seemingly without really giving a shit about getting the max out of their bodies.
then X-Man and Fat Dave are out of the woods for sure

p.s. unless big mac is banned supstance
Old 01-19-2013, 09:24 AM   #140
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

yep. Fatdatis and I'd say, ironically enough, Gasquet too.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #141
country flag Alcibiades

Alcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Only doppers talk about doping.
You know what,I think you are right.

Those journalists conducting post-match interviews have always seemed suspicius to me.Have you seen the muscles on that one guy?!

Krajinovic - Dodig - Dolgopolov - Baghdatis - Raonic - Fish - Soderling - Ferrero

Novak Djokovic
4 AO; 2 Wimbledon; 1 USO; 19 MS; 3 WTF; 45 Career titles; Olympic Bronze Medalist; Davis Cup 2010; YE #1 2011,2012
Alcibiades is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #142
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutreporter View Post
you-say-you-are-not-anti-Novak,.lol-every-single-one-of-your-posts-is-anti-Novak-you-pathetic-piece-of-shit...

tell-us-the-truth,-you-don't-have-anything-against-Novak-as-such,-its-just-that-in-reality-you-are-a-croatian,-muslim-or-albanian,-who-just-hates-all-serbs-from-the-bottom-of-your-hart..

and-tell-us-the-truth-you-pathetic-being...
I could use Federer or Nadal as an example if you'd prefer. It doesn't change any of my points.

I used Djokovic because that is who the thread is about, that's all.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #143
country flag a_boy

a_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond reputea_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Ban all these drugs cheats and give Henman every title back to 1993. It's a bloody disgrace.

This is how the new record books should stand..

LeMond
LeMond
Indurain
Indurain
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
a_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #144
country flag Fishnet
Banned!

Fishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrre View Post
If I was a professional (clean) tennis player I would want as much testing as possible to catch the cheaters. Anyone who doesn't want more testing or constantly complains about it is a suspect in my eyes.
Spot on.
Fishnet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #145
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

It still boggles my mind how easy it would be to dope and get away with it.
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #146
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Only doppers talk about doping.
Right into the hart
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #147
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I could use Federer or Nadal as an example if you'd prefer. It doesn't change any of my points.

I used Djokovic because that is who the thread is about, that's all.
I thought the thread is about Armstrong, doping etc

My bad
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #148
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

hey mods how about banning some idiots here saying player A or B is doping without proof
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #149
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_boy View Post
Ban all these drugs cheats and give Henman every title back to 1993. It's a bloody disgrace.

This is how the new record books should stand..

LeMond
LeMond
Indurain
Indurain
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
Henman
agreed, "Needle" Sampras, Andre Methagsi, et al all need investigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #150
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see a graph which plots the prevalence of doping with decreased/homogenised court speed.

Now THERE is a corrleation to be had.
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote