Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #46
country flag TennisOnWood

TennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Love this "this player will be goat" predictions. Dominating juniors means nothing, probably gonna be another Dimugtrov.
He is not dominant, he won nothing big
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #47
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM

lol top junior in the world always losing to nobodies early in junior slams

Aslo lol at OP basically guarenteeing that he will be top 10 because he's ranked number 1 in juniors just after all the 94's come off the rankings

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #48
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i already dont like him
One more reason to like the guy.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #49
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
And as players tend to mature later nowadays than in the past, it may be better to delay that very tough experience for a moment when you're readier. Seems that it's what Milojevic has chosen to do, as Peliwo did (Peliwo doesn't seem to be the best of his generation either, but Saville and some others focused much more on futures than him)
Not like Peliwo at all. How many non grand slam junior events did Peliwo play last year? I think it was 3, 1 each before prep AO, RG, and Wimby.(the first of which he was ranked outisde the junior top 20 when he played it)

He made the final in all 4 slams, winning 2 of them, Milojevic hasn't done close to that. Peliwo made the SF of a challenger.

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #50
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of this clown, nor do I care.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:40 PM   #51
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
He's not that good. He's the junior tour's vulture, but Kyrgios and Quinzi are far superior players.
Thanasi Kokkinakis and Nick(os)Kyrgios, ancient OZ names.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #52
country flag green25814

green25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Love this "this player will be goat" predictions. Dominating juniors means nothing, probably gonna be another Dimugtrov.
Dimugtrov has actually had a pretty decent career so far though, its just everyone expected him to be the next Nadal/Federer

Federer - The Artist
Murray - The Tactician
Nalbandian - The Ballstriker
Llodra - The S/V
green25814 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #53
country flag Gusztav

Gusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond repute

OP is seriously jumping the gun and possibly setting himself up for some ridicule later on. There is a thread on Milojevic in Serbian players forum for discussing his eventual qualities and shortcomings. I expected of him to make some noise last year, but he didn't do anything of notice when it mattered the most - between RG and USO. Number one sounds good, doesn't necessarily mean a lot.
Gusztav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #54
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #55
country flag xargon

xargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond repute

How tall is he? I think he needs to grow.
xargon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #56
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

He can go far along with Peliwo
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:01 AM   #57
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Get out of Junior level, play main level tournaments that isn't Belgrade i.e Futures events like the other '95 generation kids are doing, then we'll decide whether he's top 200 material, let alone top 10.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:02 AM   #58
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute

Think I'd be pretty more impressed with the likes of Luke Saville, who is a year older. He won two junior slams and made another final, and took his first futures win last May, when he was the same age Milojevic is now. Even won a few matches in challengers.

Kokkinakis is even a year younger and has won 13 matches on the futures circuit already.
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #59
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
Tipsy in his show with 'gem,set and mats'.
He was also a junior champion and a great talent at that time
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:09 AM   #60
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Comparing him with another 1995 generation player, Kyle Edmund, who is about 2 months younger than Nikola - Kyle is ranked at 571 and had a 33/14 record on futures last year with a futures title to his name, and is currently on a 8/2 record this year. Nikola has quite a lot of catching up to do. Everyone has their own ways of progressing, but staying in juniors for too long and not having a ranking puts him at a disadvantage over those who've had a head start.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote