THE Country Celebration Thread - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #391
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
And now you know the whole Freaky story
Yeah, thanks. I was editing my post with what it has now. Sorry I didn't write it before.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #392
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what happened to Dylan? He was great about trying to help me learn TT scoring, I never could learn I really liked him and all of a sudden he changed into someone I didn't even know! It was almost creepy
Old 01-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #393
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Mae... I remember a few things from Dylan's behavior and we stayed in contact via PM back then. I know he wanted to participate into ACC and win it because of his competitive spirit, but got mad when he was not accepted because of his age (which was against forum rules - see Racism, ageism rules). From that point on, he started provoking the Mods as revenge - I would be mad too for not being allowed into a joke of a contest because of a stupid rule. Considering it an abuse, I take it he started doing all the things you described, self destructing.

The Mods should correctly enforce the forum rules, and allow Freaky to return to the forum. It was a fair ban indeed, but it started from unfair treatment towards him. They should do the right thing and allow him back.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #394
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

But did Dylan go to any of the other Mods (not the Mod running the contest) and say he was blocked from a contest due to his age? When the contest rules said not a thing about an age limit. Or I should say his alleged age. I PMed with Dylan many times about TT and there is no way I believe he was really 13 or 14! And he admitted in a post that he had lied about his age! Some posts he was claiming to be 13 then just turned 14 and then in other posts he said he was 28.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #395
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

This is an interesting topic.
If the guy isn't 14 years-old he shouldn't have been banned of the ACC.
I have no problems with the mod running the contest, and I support him, but that rule was a little bit... weird.

IDK, he's on TF right now... I talked to the guy recently and he seems pretty nice. But I thought he was 14 years old
But there's something everyone should admit. The guy knows a lot about tennis, you don't win a FITD if you don't.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #396
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
But did Dylan go to any of the other Mods (not the Mod running the contest) and say he was blocked from a contest due to his age? When the contest rules said not a thing about an age limit. Or I should say his alleged age. I PMed with Dylan many times about TT and there is no way I believe he was really 13 or 14!
Yes he did, and got no response from anyone. Of course there was no such rule in the competition because it was against forum rules. AJ made it up...

The age thing, I'm don't know what to tell you. He's clearly clever and has moments in which he shows much wiser years, but I think he was speaking the truth. I don't think he would want to be taken out of the competition. He backed his claim up even after he was suspended.

AJ probably thought it was all trolling, because some Mods don't trust any user on this damn board. I don't think they would even trust me. If I start posting crap and trolling tomorrow, they'd kick me out without even blinking, despite the live rankings.

What do you think Mae? Dylan may have overreacted, but he was provoked, and considering he is a kid, he got mad pretty easily. I know I would if I were 14 again. Of course he was wrong to do so even if there were no results, but Mods should try moderating instead of cutting off problems, listen to the users, understand them. It's easier for them to cut off, delete threads, etc, but... I don't know... You see my point?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #397
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
IDK, he's on TF right now... I talked to the guy recently and he seems pretty nice. But I thought he was 14 years old
But there's something everyone should admit. The guy knows a lot about tennis, you don't win a FITD if you don't.
Yes, yes he does know a lot about tennis. He even plays it, so I say his place is here. He should be allowed to return.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #398
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Yes he did, and got no response from anyone. Of course there was no such rule in the competition because it was against forum rules. AJ made it up...

The age thing, I'm don't know what to tell you. He's clearly clever and has moments in which he shows much wiser years, but I think he was speaking the truth. I don't think he would want to be taken out of the competition. He backed his claim up even after he was suspended.

AJ probably thought it was all trolling, because some Mods don't trust any user on this damn board. I don't think they would even trust me. If I start posting crap and trolling tomorrow, they'd kick me out without even blinking, despite the live rankings.

What do you think Mae? Dylan may have overreacted, but he was provoked, and considering he is a kid, he got mad pretty easily. I know I would if I were 14 again. Of course he was wrong to do so even if there were no results, but Mods should try moderating instead of cutting off problems, listen to the users, understand them. It's easier for them to cut off, delete threads, etc, but... I don't know... You see my point?
That's just it when someone not only lies, but comes right out and say they have lied I don't know what to believe about his age When we were doing PMs before all the trolling and the contest when Dylan was being Dylan I thought his age was at least late teens.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #399
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

I think that also came as a result of him wanting to provoke the Moderators. That one didn't seem legit to me, he was clearly wanting to make the Mods feel guilty for kicking him out for his age when his age was not really how they knew. Although, there is no way now to confirm it.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #400
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

May be I feel a little differently about Dylan than you do because at first we were friends and I couldn't even begin to tell you the number of posters me included, of course, that told Dylan to straighten up his behavior or he was going to get banned! It was like talking to a brick wall he didn't change his behavior not one bit! He got so many warnings from so many posters that I can't feel all that badly about his ban. I mean when someone is repeatedly told to change their behavior, but the person doesn't change their behavior then to me he got what he deserved. It wasn't as if no one tried to help him plenty of us tried to multiple times!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #401
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
It wasn't as if no one tried to help him plenty of us tried to multiple times!
It's not that simple. There have been users on this board that have dodged multiple lengthy bans many times. Some were banned for months, and still not permabanned. Freaky's last ban before permaban was 5 days long. Also, from what I'm speculating, there was no final warning, he didn't see a permaban coming. If he knew, he would have probably stopped provoking things. He was trying to turn attention towards his point of view, which was the unfair ageism argument. I'm gonna find a way to contact him and make sure, I know another forum he hangs on. One where he is a Mod.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #402
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Sorry Slasher you and I are going to have to disagree on this one. Multiple posters told Dylan, if he didn't change his behavior he was going to get a permanent ban! We saw it coming and tried and tried to get him to change his behavior to what it was back when he first joined the Forum! If multiple posters told me if I didn't change my behavior I would get a permanent ban, you had better believe I would change my behavior!
Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #403
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda agree with both here. I remember I was one of the posters who told him his behavious was going to give him trouble, and I'm pretty sure SO MANY PEOPLE told him that.
But, I also agree with Slayer when he said he was permabanned in a pretty shocking form, I think it'd be more fair if the guy was banned for 3, 4 months and then he'd probably change.

It isn't the same if some users tell him that or some moderators/admins in a "long time" ban.

I... really don't know what to think.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #404
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Johnny and Slasher I will admit maybe what I think now is tainted by the fact that every time Dylan came back with another account he said awful things about me! When I had only always tried to help him and warn him about his behavior here. He said awful things about me in posts and even in Reps!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #405
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, him per ban wasn't fair at all, I think the mods/admin got sick of him and his behavior and I really can't tell u how many time I told him like everyone to behave or he will get a per ban and it did nothing to him. Besides the lying dont forget he show ppl his cp and there's a bad rep from me when I gave him a good one!!!!!! Ppl call him off bc everyone knows I never gave bad rep to ppl.
And the last drama, he came back 2 weeks ago and just wanted to ruin the threads, forget about all the ppl he got angry, bad rep or start a fight with b4 the per ban, he came with a double and trash ppl, no idea what he said bc the account was in my ignore.

If it wasn't for the DA and the mess in the threads I think mayb he could send mail to the admins and talk to them but after the DA he burned himself.

Sad story, I would have send pm to the mods Or mail just like I did about Sam ( masterclass and mimi knows bc they saw it and we had a talk about my pm+ mails to the mods) and maybe it would have help in Dylan's case bc it was different from CD's case.

Anyway I think the bridges are burn and it's over from the mods point of view.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote