Football Zone - Page 265 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 03:08 AM   #3961
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

De Gea shouldnt go. Stekelenburg will IMO go to Barca. Or Cassilas as Mourinho thinks he is number 2
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 03:46 AM   #3962
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Mou has more of a chance to leave Madrid than Iker

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 01-18-2013, 04:11 AM   #3963
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Only found out quite recently about Ter Stegen myself, looks like a fine young goalkeeper. It´s becoming more and more obvious by the day that the next decade of football will belong to Spain and Germany.
Ter Stegen was the German goalie of the U17 team in 2009, when Germany won all the U (17/19/21) Championship in the same year. When Mönchengladbach played a half season with a goalie that cost them many many points (more points than Valdes costs Barcelona), he was promoted to #1 goalie and was really impressing. This season he had some problems, he let some goals through he defended in the two years before, but he's pulling out himself and improving again. He is a very fast learner and sooner or later he will end up at a huge club outside Germany. The big clubs are very aware of his qualities.
Quote:
Yeah, I think that if ManU fans are writing off De Gea already, they are going to regret it. The guy has a lot of upside. Besides, next to (perhaps) Ter Stege I don´t see anyone who could handily fill the shoes of ManU 1st goalie.
If the ManU fans chase De Gea away they will sit in two years in front of the tv and think "why didn't he show that in our dress?" David is a goalie with great potential, and I'm very sure the coaches at ManU are working hard with him to improve his control of the box and the control at crosses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Mou has more of a chance to leave Madrid than Iker
this

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #3964
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
De Gea shouldnt go. Stekelenburg will IMO go to Barca. Or Cassilas as Mourinho thinks he is number 2
I´ve had the pleasure (well...) of watching Stekelenburg for years at Ajax and I can pretty much safely say that Barca would be making a huge mistake if they signed him. No way is he good enough for that club, not to mention the fact that he even seems to have regressed at Roma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Ter Stegen was the German goalie of the U17 team in 2009, when Germany won all the U (17/19/21) Championship in the same year. When Mönchengladbach played a half season with a goalie that cost them many many points (more points than Valdes costs Barcelona), he was promoted to #1 goalie and was really impressing. This season he had some problems, he let some goals through he defended in the two years before, but he's pulling out himself and improving again. He is a very fast learner and sooner or later he will end up at a huge club outside Germany. The big clubs are very aware of his qualities.

If the ManU fans chase De Gea away they will sit in two years in front of the tv and think "why didn't he show that in our dress?" David is a goalie with great potential, and I'm very sure the coaches at ManU are working hard with him to improve his control of the box and the control at crosses.
Thank you for your description of Ter Stegen and good to see we agree on De Gea.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #3965
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Nope. Only people who can say such thing are those fully unaware of the club's goalkeeper situation before Valdés made the GK position his. It was truly dramatic. Rustu, Enke, Bonano, Dutruel, Arnau...
Just how is that even relevant? No matter who he replaced it doesn't change the fact that he's not a good goalie at all, and for sure not a goalie good enough to be #1 at Barca. Nobody's saying those goalies you mentioned were.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #3966
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I´ve had the pleasure (well...) of watching Stekelenburg for years at Ajax and I can pretty much safely say that Barca would be making a huge mistake if they signed him. No way is he good enough for that club, not to mention the fact that he even seems to have regressed at Roma.

Thank you for your description of Ter Stegen and good to see we agree on De Gea.
Well his story is really close to Van Der Sar's. But I think he will be one of options,

De Gea will in future be one of best keepers in world so why would United sell him? Now that he is number 1
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #3967
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Pep will manage to turn Shakiri into the next Messi
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #3968
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Nope. Only people who can say such thing are those fully unaware of the club's goalkeeper situation before Valdés made the GK position his. It was truly dramatic. Rustu, Enke, Bonano, Dutruel, Arnau...

Valdés's emergence put an end to that, so I for one am very thankful to him. He might not be the best goalkeeper in the world but he was an integral part of several La Liga and CL-winning teams and had a great Barca career.

I can only hope replacing him goes smoother than the process of giving him the post was.
I missed this yesterday.

Doesn't matter who came before him or who will come after him, he made some horrendous mistakes, and wasn't solid at all.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #3969
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Nigel Adkins sacked… ouch.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #3970
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Nigel Adkins sacked… ouch.
new coach Mauricio Pocchettino

Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #3971
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like Llorente coming to Juve is, finally, almost a lock! I'm too tired of reading many sites' fantacalcio so can only hope this is true, i had almost given up on seeing the signing of a striker for the team at least during this season!
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #3972
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Seems like Llorente coming to Juve is, finally, almost a lock! I'm too tired of reading many sites' fantacalcio so can only hope this is true, i had almost given up on seeing the signing of a striker for the team at least during this season!
Fantacalcio Of the only transfers websites in Italy imo tuttomercatoweb is the most reliable. And they still didn't make it official. It may be very sure that Llorente will leave til end of January cause of transferfee, but Juve still didn't get his signature.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #3973
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #3974
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

I know and maybe I'm getting my hopes too high, but all info. was pointing to his signing for the summer and my concerns and emotions sometimes take over

In other news, Beretta and Abete reelected as presidents of both Lega and FIGC = awful news for our already static football. Sempre le stesse facce, sempre..
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #3975
country flag The Prince

Can't believe Napoli got their two points back from the match fixing fiasco. Their own players are their own responsibility, and they should be punished if their players are involved. It's like if fans behave anti-socially, the club gets punished. Same principle.

The further shame of it is that it makes Lazio's situation a bit more complicated, league-standing wise.
Closed Thread