ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #46
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

:Kowchi add me for Top Spin 4 Xbox

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #47
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Will do I haven't got a mic though
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #48
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Need a sofa in this hangout

How's life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #49
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Good, bit bored at the moment though. Waiting for University to start back up again tbh.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 01-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #50
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #51
country flag ProdigyEng

What do you study?

argument.
Quote:

Old 01-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #52
country flag ProdigyEng

Sorry this might seem weird, but this is a message to a mug named Bob Vegas.... quit fucking stalking me and posting personal details, and links to my post in this thread onto the rgsmotrisport chat.... I've done nothing to warrant being stalked and I don't want info like my exact location, or name of my Granddad posted in a instant chat full of 1000s of people many of which are weirdo's. Keep up the stalking and I'll either a)report you to the Police or b)track you down and beat the living daylights of you.... sorry mods if this is against the rules but the guy isn't a user of the site just a Mental Patient MUG who is stalking me.

argument.
Quote:

Old 01-07-2013, 05:54 AM   #53
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-Who's that guy who has been stalking you and what exactly has he done?

2-Same question you asked me about shagging Susan Boyle or girl of your dreams but having to shower with Ferrer and rub soap ?

3-What would your ideal QF draw at AO be?
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #54
country flag ProdigyEng

1-Who's that guy who has been stalking you and what exactly has he done?

Some mug who I unfortunately came across on a Tennis Chat which was next to the streams on the site I used to use... Basically took a disliking to me and searched my username of the chat (which is the same as on here) and found my posts from here as well as my Twitter. Started posting the posts I made on here in the chat, as well as my proper name and my family members names (yes unfortunately my family names are easy to find if you search mine, due to a stupid as fuck site 192.com). Also found out my skype and been pranking me on there.

2-Same question you asked me about shagging Susan Boyle or girl of your dreams but having to shower with Ferrer and rub soap ?

Easy. Shower with Ferrer and rub soap, I'd made sure I made it so I left it so I left out some areas and spelt vulture on his back though.

3-What would your ideal QF draw at AO be?

This one will be answered when I wake up, along with your Question about my dream team.

argument.
Quote:

Old 01-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #55
country flag ProdigyEng

Yo

argument.
Quote:

Old 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #56
country flag ProdigyEng

:tumbleweed:

argument.
Quote:

Old 01-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #57
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

The season has started again mate, these threads will get less attention now. But I do have a question for you: what is your opinion on the Armstrong doping case?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #58
country flag ProdigyEng

He's quite a mug, but I am glad he admitted it. I'm just worried now that some UK cyclists that I like turn out to be dopers :/

argument.
Quote:

Old 01-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #59
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Wiggins and Froome you mean? You never know, although I hope we´ve the worst of these doping uproars behind us.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #60
country flag ProdigyEng

Yes, and others. But I don't know. I think British cycling is just highly advanced.

argument.
Quote: