•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #1201
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

I fucking hate my faves and teams you fucking shit faces. FUCK YOU.
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #1202
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

but Dee anna won JJ
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #1203
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I really dont care at this point, shes gonna lose to aga i know that trust me.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #1204
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Why ur so sure???
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #1205
I wanna taste u.

She has lost to her like 3-4 times because aga is a very completely different player than JJ. Besides, ana is a predictable player, shes not patient with players like aga. Aga can absorb her powerful shots and outplay her. Ive seen this before and i know the result. Ana will turn into a brainless ballbasher who doesnt give a fuck and will get disappointed. It wont be a shock if aga wins against ana. But the other way around it will be.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #1206
country flag Punky

Dee why u let it effect u that much?

Old 01-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #1207
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Dee is very passionate about sports, what a great person !
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #1208
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Dee is very passionate about sports, what a great person !
She is a great person and well she has passion about other things not only sports lol esp ppl

But it's hurting her.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #1209
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

She will be healed when all her sporting favs start winning
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #1210
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Dee why u let it effect u that much?
Because most of the time, when its common sense in front of you. Even though you see it but your faves dont, it does annoys the hell outta you. I mean i hate the fact that the players just go out blazing for no reason and all they had to do is wait for the right moment to pull the trigger, its not that hard. Thats why mental is the most important thing to success. Because without it you are basically shriveling like a cooked veggie.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #1211
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
She will be healed when all her sporting favs start winning
Joe I think see needs love from us, what do u say?

Old 01-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #1212
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Because most of the time, when its common sense in front of you. Even though you see it but your faves dont, it does annoys the hell outta you. I mean i hate the fact that the players just go out blazing for no reason and all they had to do is wait for the right moment to pull the trigger, its not that hard. Thats why mental is the most important thing to success. Because without it you are basically shriveling like a cooked veggie.
But they are in the game, it's fare to see the picture when ur so in it..
Sometimes u win sometimes u lose...

I think Anna will win but I hope Serena will take the title.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #1213
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I fucking hate my faves and teams you fucking shit faces. FUCK YOU.
Girl you need to find a man ASAP.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 01:50 AM   #1214
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Fedederer and Bnard will be on . Hope to see you all then
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #1215
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Dee you take MTF posts seriously and your players loss affects you . You really need to realize they are millionares and 1 loss doesnt hurt them much Take it lightly
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread