THE Country Celebration Thread - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #376
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

Public holidays in Georgia:

List
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #377
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! I guess they flag for a lesser event on Jan 14th, then.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #378
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

January 14 - საქართველოს სახელმწიფო დროშის დღე (sak'art'velos sakhelmts'ip'o droshis dghe, "Day of the State Flag of Georgia"), (2004).[

But since it was introduced in 2004, I think it is for the new flag, also introduced in 2004.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #379
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Where do we ask for a flag update on the board? And the introduction of new flags, like South Sudan for example.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #380
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

My suggestion would be here:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...3#post12719433
Old 01-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #381
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, it's nice isn't it? But as it has little to do with Georgia the nation I felt I should add the first thing I think of when they are mentioned. That is women chess players. The whole former Soviet Union is littered with excellent male chessplayers, but Georgia really stood out for their women. They've had no less than three women World Champions, two of which were champions for a really long time - Nona Gaprindashvili and Maya Chiburdanidze. Together these two ruled from 1962 to 1991. That is no small feat for a small nation.

Btw, I felt I should mention here that THE thread has been closed after a brief visit from its founder and his friend. This time all their new posts were simply deleted. So guys - if you're reading - nothing I can do for that one. But it was nice to see both of you again
I thought THE Thread was the best topic Dylan came up with, but maybe by shutting down his threads that will help him to stop coming back! I've heard he has an ISP (I believe it is called) that can be changed. That is why the Mods are having so much trouble with him!
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 AM   #382
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

January isn't much of a country celebration time
Old 01-17-2013, 04:51 AM   #383
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
January isn't much of a country celebration time
No, the next one in Jan 26th. Australia. Comes at the right time, we'll have paid attention to Australia then for almost two weeks.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:50 AM   #384
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I thought THE Thread was the best topic Dylan came up with, but maybe by shutting down his threads that will help him to stop coming back! I've heard he has an ISP (I believe it is called) that can be changed. That is why the Mods are having so much trouble with him!
I do understand his reasons behind coming back. It was an unfair ban, like they somehow decided "Let's ban this guy. It will be fun."
Old 01-17-2013, 05:52 AM   #385
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

I don't think you know the whole story behind Dylan or you wouldn't think the ban was unfair!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:55 AM   #386
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Well, do tell it than. I'm curious to know the inside story. From the surface story seems like he didn't do anything...
Old 01-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #387
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

I see you don't wanna say anything more about this. It's okay... moving on...

Upcoming 3 celebrations:

January 26: Australia | India
January 31: Nauru
February 4: Sri Lanka
Old 01-18-2013, 07:17 AM   #388
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Dylan turned into Freak3yman! He was trolling all over the place and admitted he was doing it deliberately. You couldn't believe a word he said because he admitted telling lies as part of his trolling! He started stupid threads and got mad at those of us that told him to behave and act like he did when he first came on the Forum when we all liked him. So then he started saying bad things about us! It got really wild and each time he makes a comeback it gets even wilder! It took me a while to see your post so that is why I didn't answer right away.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #389
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

^Thanks Mae.

Maybe he was trying to fit in somehow but couldn't and then decided to just have some fun, and again hit a wall, after which it was simply a matter of time for him.

Trying to come back may be a way for him to continue having fun, and that's the thing. This place lacks his kind of fun which is certainly present on many forums without being considered extreme trolling. On the other side, I know a forum where if you ask a question without reading about it on the internet first, you get extreme flaming.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #390
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

And now you know the whole Freaky story