Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2005, 02:04 AM   #856
country flag jamheat

jamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond reputejamheat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saturday OOP and Scores

could someone please tell me where can i get updated live scores for the bryan/bryan match?
jamheat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2005, 02:05 AM   #857
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

khyber whats the news they showing nadal? the doubles has finished...your arm must be sore from typing!
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:10 AM   #858
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamheat
could someone please tell me where can i get updated live scores for the bryan/bryan match?
I'd love them too but I don't think so - the only reason we got scores tonight from khyber is b/c it was on the tennis channel and they're not showing the doubles it seems. otherwise, the tourney has no live scoring

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:14 AM   #859
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
the only satellite that carries it right now is VOOM, a mostly-HD satellite that's newer and much smaller. It's not on Dish Network or DirecTV... but the cable in the US is different from most of the rest of the world as far as people have ever told me. Unfortunately, where I am, the only option is comcast, and I think if and when they ever do start carrying TTC, it will cost me A LOT of money to get it
You need will need digital from Comcast (if you have regular now), and I think you need to purchase the sports add-on pack which is around $5. Around $15-17 extra a month I believe, above regular non digital cable.
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:15 AM   #860
country flag khyber

khyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee
khyber whats the news they showing nadal? the doubles has finished...your arm must be sore from typing!
Last I checked they were in "delay" waiting for the match to start. I assume that means that they need to smooth the court after the doubles and let the players warm up. However, right now, in the spirit of "domestic tranquility" I am not watching tennis. I'm not sure how long before I will again seize control of the TV. If TennisChick is still logged on, she has TTC, maybe you can get her to call the match until I return.
khyber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:18 AM   #861
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber
Last I checked they were in "delay" waiting for the match to start. I assume that means that they need to smooth the court after the doubles and let the players warm up. However, right now, in the spirit of "domestic tranquility" I am not watching tennis. I'm not sure how long before I will again seize control of the TV. If TennisChick is still logged on, she has TTC, maybe you can get her to call the match until I return.
k thanks mate...get yourself into the abierto mexicano forum when you seize whats rightfully yours!
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:29 AM   #862
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm calling for the doubles right now...
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:30 AM   #863
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrbatyfan
You need will need digital from Comcast (if you have regular now), and I think you need to purchase the sports add-on pack which is around $5. Around $15-17 extra a month I believe, above regular non digital cable.
Well, see, my building provides my cable. So, technically it's non-digital, but I have a digital box and get the music channels and the on-screen guide. It's a weird setup (but I don't complain since it saves me $50 a month!). I could do $15-17 a month though, i was expecting it to be about twice that, which I probably could not do. Thanks for the info. Now I'll just sit here and not hold my breath that comcast will actually decide to add it.

What pisses me off is that over the Hollywood Hills 15 minutes away, people can get Adelphia where TTC is standard. That doesn't make me bitter at all...

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:30 AM   #864
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute

hasn't started yet...another 20 or so minutes
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 03:27 AM   #865
country flag Kajsa

Kajsa is a jewel in the roughKajsa is a jewel in the roughKajsa is a jewel in the rough

Go Mario
Kajsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 07:32 AM   #866
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan def. Mario Ancic/Jeff Coetzee 6-4, 6-3.
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 08:15 AM   #867
lzhaol

lzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond repute

Bryans

really wish u guys can win a slam this year
lzhaol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote