TT Interactive Rankings & Point Breakdown @ tennistipping.zz.mu - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #76
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial TT Live Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Thats the Contribution to TT Award 2013 in the bag for you
Thanks Adey!!

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #77
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
It works for me only if i search a player. Is that the only way it's supposed to work or do i have a problem with by browser/pc/internet?
Fixed, it was a problem with the database.

Thanks!!

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #78
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Works now I thank you
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #79
country flag sfar

I've been updating the rankings daily, but today I have changed the way it is shown.

Currently (as of week 07-01-2013) you can see the rankings from the 1st week tournaments added (the ones with 31-12-2012). If you select the next week (14-01-2013), you can see the rankings with this week's points (Auckland, Sydney, Schwieberdingen, Plantation and Antalya). And if you select week 21-01-2013 you can see the qualifier points from the Australian Open added too.

I think it's much clearer this way. Any suggestions are always welcome.

Auckland and Sydney points are complete, the only points missing are the Futures winners.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #80
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
I've been updating the rankings daily, but today I have changed the way it is shown.

Currently (as of week 07-01-2013) you can see the rankings from the 1st week tournaments added (the ones with 31-12-2012). If you select the next week (14-01-2013), you can see the rankings with this week's points (Auckland, Sydney, Schwieberdingen, Plantation and Antalya). And if you select week 21-01-2013 you can see the qualifier points from the Australian Open added too.

I think it's much clearer this way. Any suggestions are always welcome.

Auckland and Sydney points are complete, the only points missing are the Futures winners.
How is having to look at the current week's points in 2 weeks easier, I want to see what's happening now, not later.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:26 AM   #81
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
How is having to look at the current week's points in 2 weeks easier, I want to see what's happening now, not later.
Don't be too demanding. I am good with this sfar
TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #82
country flag sfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I think it's more realistic. You know that this week you'll have last weeks points added, the following week you'll have this week added and so on...

It's more confusing if I add this week all points from the upcoming eeeks.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #83
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Great work sfar. Update the rankings whatever way you think is best mate.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #84
country flag sfar

Updated week 2 tournaments.
Australian Open updated too.
Glasgow still to be inputed.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #85
country flag sfar

Third round points from Australia inserted.
Glasgow also in.

Highlights in Singles for the next rankings (28-01-2013):
  • Holmzy moving down from 9th to 27th.
  • erickmartins moving from 23rd to 43rd but still in the AO. Can he defend his 450 points from last year?
  • savesthedizzle is the only one who can get Belludal from #1 spot, but he needs to make the SF in Australia.
  • Nando_L and Elirj70 have moved 2 places up to 8th and 9th and are still in the tournament. If they win, they can be 2nd after the update.
  • *Jean* can move up to 4th place if he wins the AO.
  • FERNET will make Top 10 if he wins it.

Highlights in Doubles for the next rankings (28-01-2013):
  • Hellcat is the only one that can take the #1 spot from mcarvalho. But mcarvalho is still alive in Australia and extending his lead.
  • The biggest jumps in the Top 50 are Nando_L and 156mphserve that climb 13 and 8 places
  • The biggest bumps in the Top 50 are 1987518LPF, going down 22 places but still alive in the AO, Stogas who's down 25 places and wtatourfan and Djalma with 17 places each.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #86
country flag sfar

More updates...

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-28-2013, 04:20 AM   #87
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

This site and my computer must not get along! Sometimes the site works perfectly for me, but then other times it won't work at all And I don't know why?

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #88
country flag sfar

Mae,what does it say? Does something pop up or nothing is shown on screen?

Sorry for not updating any results for more than a week, but I've been on a business trip all week and have had no time ever since.

I'll update everything during this week.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 01-28-2013, 09:01 AM   #89
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Mae,what does it say? Does something pop up or nothing is shown on screen?

Sorry for not updating any results for more than a week, but I've been on a business trip all week and have had no time ever since.

I'll update everything during this week.
Don't worry about updating we all know everyone has other things they have to do!

Sometimes all that will come up is the Title and other times the Title and everything underneath it comes up--rank, Singles/Doubles, date etc. , but the information about the players won't come up at all! And then there are the times it works absolutely perfectly. I have no idea what is causing this nor even anyway to try and find out what is causing it because the behavior is so inconsistence.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #90
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

May be it is just as well the "unofficial site" doesn't work that well for me! There is a very large difference in my Doubles ranking between "official" and "unofficial"!