Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 90 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #1336
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm still coming to terms with the fact that I got an 'E' grade in my practice exam earlier this week.

The proper exam is in nine days, which I I hope is long enough for me to study sufficiently to get a significantly better grade.

After all my nagging...

PS. I'm still too jetlagged to engage in writing long messages. I slept at 10 pm last night. The last time I slept at that time was when I was like, 13.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #1337
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

To be fair to me, the test was on Monday afternoon. I didn't sleep at all the previous night because of the AO, and my plan to study in the morning was scuppered because I got hooked to Albert Ramos' match which draaaaaaaaaged on for aaaaaaaaages. And he lost to make it even worse.

That said, even when tanking an exam, I would expect myself to get at least a pass.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #1338
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

An E grade is a fail?

You only have yourself to blame for choosing tennis over the exam.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #1339
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Winnie's sig - And yes, POI was amazing. Kinda sad Donnelly died though; would have been interesting to see how the team deals with him finding out the truth. And is it just me or is Stanton really annoying?
Agreed though . I really thought it was somewhat strange to meet so quickly after achieving one of the best cons . It really was a cat and mouse game though I cant wait for the next episode but its still 2 weeks away

The flashbacks were boring because the other half of the story (the interrogation) was so engrossing that I could not wait to see what happenned next . I really want to know what Stanton has planned now

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Happy new year gimps <3

off-season hibernation is over!
Happy new year
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #1340
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
An E grade is a fail?
I can't tell if this is sarcy or not? Of course it's a fail.

Quote:
You only have yourself to blame for choosing tennis over the exam.
I made the right choice, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #1341
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Can't even remember the last time I posted in this thread :s
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:26 PM   #1342
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Saaaaaaaaaaaam
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #1343
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Saaaaaaaaaaaam
Baaaaleeee
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #1344
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

How are youuuuuuuuuuu
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #1345
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
How are youuuuuuuuuuu
Fine, thanks!

How's it going for you?
Old 01-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #1346
country flag IncrediBale

Really good missed ya here
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #1347
country flag The Prince

Gents, I think Theo is going to sign a new contract after all.

Dom, you were right, he's selling his house because he's moving to a bigger one not too far away.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:59 AM   #1348
country flag IncrediBale

He will be on 100 k or 90k a week, not bad
Old 01-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #1349
country flag shadows

shadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be more than happy with that for a year (or two lol)!

My AO watching is being sabotaged by snow, it's completely fucking with my internet. It never snows like this for me, what's going on T_T
shadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #1350
country flag The Prince

The snow is responsible for my classes being cancelled, so I'm more than happy for it to keep on coming.