WWW AO R2: (Q) Berankis vs. (25) Mayer - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Berankis vs Mayer

Berankis in 3 5 15.63%
Berankis in 4 13 40.63%
Berankis in 5 3 9.38%
Mayer in 3 4 12.50%
Mayer in 4 6 18.75%
Mayer in 5 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW AO R2: (Q) Berankis vs. (25) Mayer

Berankis doing it the hard way, coming from Qualis and now already in 2nd rd with a good chance to win here. It would be nice to see him win here. At least they'd start mentioning him alongside the Harrisons and Dimitrovs...
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #17
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Berankis doing it the hard way, coming from Qualis and now already in 2nd rd with a good chance to win here. It would be nice to see him win here. At least they'd start mentioning him alongside the Harrisons and Dimitrovs...
Good point

He deserves that and he had it before the injury already.

I think he's worth the mention when talking about this group with the already achieved and hopefully a top 60 end of the season.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
country flag Lutek

Lutek is on a distinguished road

Mayer has too much game. I think hes gonna get this.
Lutek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:07 AM   #19
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Rycka cruising thus far, 6-2 6-3.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:08 AM   #20
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillouthe best View Post
Flo IMO, i don't see why people are thinking Berankis will win, i think the german can be a tough matchup for Rycka, plus he has more mental strength & experience. I'm pickin Flo in 5 due to his poor form.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah, he felt really tough. lol