Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #151
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ch. Rochus talks about doping, suspects Soderling, maybe Rafa+ ATP threatened him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Tennis requires skills plus you have to be fit/fast etc.
It is true that tennis requires skill, but without stamina, even if you are the most talented tennis player ever, you'd be nothing.

Example: Where would Nadal be if he did not have the fitness and stamina to chase every single ball?
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #152
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
Yes. But I think (and it is the obvious thing to imagine, otherwise will be very stupid) that the player can't say "no" to a doping control if he meets the ATP workers; if the ATP workers don't find him (in the place and at the time that the player says) three times, then the player is punished.
A player can simply say that he can't pee, that he didn't have anything to drink and therefore can't pee. Sometimes it's as simple as that.
gentenaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #153
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond reputegentenaire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Nobody has any basis whatsoever to accuse Federer of doping. It is truly preposterous.
No one is accusing Federer specifically. But it seems very likely that doping is common in tennis and so no one is excluded.

You seem to suggest that tennis players don't have enough to gain by taking PED, whilst the risk is too great. The risk of getting caught it pretty much nil. And any tennis player could benefit, after a long 5 setter, from some blood transfusions, in order to recover quickly and be ready for the next match. They're not doing any blood tests, so there's really no risk in trying blood doping but plenty to gain.
gentenaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #154
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentenaire View Post
We have no evidence players are doping.
We do have evidence that the doping controls are a big joke, we do have evidence that it's very easy to dope. We do have evidence that the ITF is keeping information away from us that might seem damaging - like the list of the out of competition tests that was online at one point but later removed. I saw it, others here saw it too. Most top players had missed tests. The evidence is out there, but it's been taken offline so we can't post a link to show it to you.

So the likelihood that doping is happening is quite high.
This.

tribalfusion seems to be confused.

Doping control in tennis is even LIGHT YEARS BEHIND doping control in cycling even 10 years ago.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:24 AM   #155
country flag atennisfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
5. Tennis has become extremely demanding physically, so its obvious that a lot can be gained.

Number 5 is true and you know that Roger led the way with that right? So if all we need is hearsay, how would you feel if I told you I know some former pros and trainers who think that Roger is doping because no one can do X Y and Z like he does and they figure he must be doping.

Somehow I think your enthusiasm for guilty until proven innocent would subside very quickly.
Somehow I thought you were serious with your posts until I read this post. Turned out you've been trolling all along.
Have you actually seen the way RF playing?
Have you actually seen the way Nadal playing?
Have you actually seen the way Djoker playing?
Have you actually seen the way Ferrer playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
If you weren't so blind you would see that he is in the same boat with all successful tennis players today.
And if you weren't so blind, you would have known that RF would have been a lot more successful had the courts not slowed down.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #156
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ch. Rochus talks about doping, suspects Soderling, maybe Rafa+ ATP threatened him

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
It is true that tennis requires skill, but without stamina, even if you are the most talented tennis player ever, you'd be nothing.

Example: Where would Nadal be if he did not have the fitness and stamina to chase every single ball?
Not only the match stamina and endurance.

Two equal guys technically - one of them can train 12 hours per day on high intensity B2B2B2B, the other one can do 6 hours and needs more rest.

Obviously one of them will have immense advantage in the match later on.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #157
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
Somehow I thought you were serious with your posts until I read this post. Turned out you've been trolling all along.
Have you actually seen the way RF playing?
Have you actually seen the way Nadal playing?
Have you actually seen the way Djoker playing?
Have you actually seen the way Ferrer playing?

And if you weren't so blind, you would have known that RF would have been a lot more successful had the courts not slowed down.
tribalfusion is a fedhater and a rather angry one. Don't wast time with the chap.

It's obvious that the possibility of nadal doping and Roger not doping is perfectly plausible.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #158
country flag atennisfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
Not only the match stamina and endurance.

Two equal guys technically - one of them can train 12 hours per day on high intensity B2B2B2B, the other one can do 6 hours and needs more rest.

Obviously one of them will have immense advantage in the match later on.
You are right.

I forgot about that possibility.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #159
country flag retister

retister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
tribalfusion is a fedhater and a rather angry one. Don't wast time with the chap.

It's obvious that the possibility of nadal doping and Roger not doping is perfectly plausible.
It's as implausible as it gets. If one of the top guys is using it, they are all using it. No way in hell would anyone be able to stay competitive without it.
retister is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #160
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retister View Post
It's as implausible as it gets. If one of the top guys is using it, they are all using it. No way in hell would anyone be able to stay competitive without it.
disagreed.

whatever the dope i get i couldn't outrun a clean Bolt.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #161
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentenaire View Post
No one is accusing Federer specifically. But it seems very likely that doping is common in tennis and so no one is excluded.

You seem to suggest that tennis players don't have enough to gain by taking PED, whilst the risk is too great. The risk of getting caught it pretty much nil. And any tennis player could benefit, after a long 5 setter, from some blood transfusions, in order to recover quickly and be ready for the next match. They're not doing any blood tests, so there's really no risk in trying blood doping but plenty to gain.
Do you really think there are no other ways to draw attention to yourself other than routine testing?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #162
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
[i]

Christophe Rochus : "Yes, doping in tennis is a reality !"

Is doping a reality in tennis ?
Regarding Nadal, those rumors are rumors even if everyone wonders the same question : how can you be so strong in Roland Garros and one month later, you are apparently unable to play ? That’s why it looks so suspicious, but we have no proof. Maybe he is really injured.
FUCK YES
YES
YES

finally someone says what everyone (apart from rabid tards) think
i just wish federer would have the courage to speak his mind on the issue
Old 01-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #163

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
So?

A nobody has little to lose and is more likely to be frank.

Silent bans, I doubt it woman.

My first suspect for juicing would be Bjorn Borg. Resting heart rate of 34 BPMs. This guy had to be on something.
100% AGREEMENT

navratilova and borg

always considered them huge cheaters

martina was a nobody who suddenly became a muscled beast

borg was a natural but he had a shit eater grin that says to me he knew what he was doing (cheating)

lendl... probably

agassi- (post 97 probably.. i think andre would have done it after his 95 us open loss to pete only to get to petes level)

only guys i always thought were clean
federer
edberg
henin
Old 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #164
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
only guys i always thought were clean
federer
edberg
henin
but shes a woman
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
but shes a woman
yeah, i meant guys and girls

but when you compare her to serena

(just like federer to nadal)

you can only think to yourself- they must put lots of protein in their milkshakes