•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #931
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I dont like her personalitty plus she is annoying for me
Because she is arrogant?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #932
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Its same for Fed too
#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #933
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

i though so, bummer for u they keep winning slams after 30.
if serena will win here i still think her chances at RG are small
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-16-2013, 01:47 PM   #934
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I dont care they can win I am not sore looser

Serena will do CYGS this year
Old 01-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #935
country flag Punky

Quote:
I dont care they can win I am not sore looser

Serena will do CYGS this year
but i saw she hurt her leg

Old 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #936
country flag IncrediBale

She can win on one leg anw
Old 01-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #937
country flag Punky

Quote:
She can win on one leg anw
maybe but not on clay

Old 01-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #938
country flag IncrediBale

Is it RG? Or do you see future that you know she will be injured? IMO she will win AO,Wimby maybe USO.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #939
country flag Punky

Quote:
Is it RG? Or do you see future that you know she will be injured? IMO she will win AO,Wimby maybe USO.
no, shev will be fine but i cant see her winning RG again

she will win wimby until she will retire, she just love the grass
i hope ur right

Old 01-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #940
country flag IncrediBale

Cant care much who wins on WTA tour its clear when Serena is 80%she wins
Old 01-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #941
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cant care much who wins on WTA tour its clear when Serena is 80%she wins
2 words "Sam Stoser"
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #942
country flag IncrediBale

Sam? She wont reach R4 in Australia. And its Stosur
Old 01-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #943
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
2 words "Sam Stoser"
sam??

do u remember that at that time serena got back from a year outside of the couurts and it was a shocker she reached a slam F

sam lost the first round 2 months after in AO and today the second round

wanna know what serena would have done to her if she was just a little bit more healthy?

Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #944
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
sam??

do u remember that at that time serena got back from a year outside of the couurts and it was a shocker she reached a slam F

sam lost the first round 2 months after in AO and today the second round

wanna know what serena would have done to her if she was just a little bit more healthy?

Would Serena do this ? This happenned in Toronto 2011 3 weeks before that final . Serena was the overwhelming favourate to win that event if you forgot . She won 3 warm up events on hards going into that US Open
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #945
country flag Punky

come on winnie she came back after 5 months, u could tell shes not even close to her self.

if u really think sam was better and that serena lost bc of that and not her health problems then we wull have to agree to disagree

Closed Thread