•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #871
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
So, so true Amber. To them we're always children and they worry about us whether we're 5 or 55.

You could keep your eye on him MsA, as there's a very watchable match in prospect with Benneteau in round 3.
we will have Benneteau v tipsy? that will be a great game.
i like it when both of the players are at the save level and no one is my fav(FED/KUBOT)im more free to enjoy the game
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #872
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I often wonder how to live in such a quiet and peaceful place.
Many benefits thats for sure.

Are Norwegians close to each other? bc in here everyone are in each others lives u are never alone even if u want to.
It's quiet and peaceful. And, to your standards, pretty lonely. Most greet their neighbours when they see them, but very rarely spend time with them. Families are often separate these days and kids often live in different cities from their parents. Loneliness is certainly more widespread here. Never alone even if you want to? Not a description of Norway, that's for sure. And I'm not just talking about myself. People coming to Norway from other countries often mentions this, with regret. Except for the northern part. They are much better at visiting each other unannounced or striking up conversations with strangers up there.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #873
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Lunchtime followed by dogwalking time. Bye for now.
au revoir
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #874
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
It's quiet and peaceful. And, to your standards, pretty lonely. Most greet their neighbours when they see them, but very rarely spend time with them. Families are often separate these days and kids often live in different cities from their parents. Loneliness is certainly more widespread here. Never alone even if you want to? Not a description of Norway, that's for sure. And I'm not just talking about myself. People coming to Norway from other countries often mentions this, with regret. Except for the northern part. They are much better at visiting each other unannounced or striking up conversations with strangers up there.
any reason for that? i cant believe it from Choice, who wants to be Lonely or away from his family?
in here if u dont live at the same city as ur familt, that is being far from them.

most of my family live in jerusalem or within a few miles Radius.

if u love Company, people atc atc..this is the perfect place for u and i guess thats why its hard for a love of ppl to live this country.

Take me for example, i know when is my neighbor has a Birthday, if one of her kisa is gwtting married (all the The neighborhood is invited), when she walk her dog, when her hubby is fixing his car atc atc..

My parents wedding was 1200 people and that after a lot of fight bc they didnt invite a lot of ppl...not a lot of room for everyone..

Old 01-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #875
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nick i thought ur a rafa fan
And I know you're No1e fan.
Quote:
LL? Poor choice of initials there. People will think he's a lucky loser.
He's unlucky loser.
Vamos/ajde Djenko.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #876
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
And I know you're No1e fan.

He's unlucky loser.
Vamos/ajde Djenko.
sorry im not but i do not hate him or rafa.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #877
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any reason for that? i cant believe it from Choice, who wants to be Lonely or away from his family?
in here if u dont live at the same city as ur familt, that is being far from them.

most of my family live in jerusalem or within a few miles Radius.

if u love Company, people atc atc..this is the perfect place for u and i guess thats why its hard for a love of ppl to live this country.

Take me for example, i know when is my neighbor has a Birthday, if one of her kisa is gwtting married (all the The neighborhood is invited), when she walk her dog, when her hubby is fixing his car atc atc..

My parents wedding was 1200 people and that after a lot of fight bc they didnt invite a lot of ppl...not a lot of room for everyone..
I don't know how it started. Perhaps the colder climate does that to people? Then again, the northernes have it colder than anyone else, so not a likely explanation.

I don't know any of my neighbour's birthdays, even though I'm quite good at remembering dates. Noone ever told me. Nor I them. I know how many kids they have, gender and approximate age, but that's it - don't even have names for all of them. I do know when the neighbour across the road will walk her dog, though, since it often coincides with me going to work. When my sister got married there were 20 people in her wedding, only close family and best friends of both. And that's the only wedding I've ever been invited to. No, wait, I was invited also to my father's cousin's wedding, but couldn't go for health reasons.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #878
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
He's unlucky loser.
Vamos/ajde Djenko.
Yeah, lucky or not, he definitely lost in the end. I'm trying to think of a player with initials UL for unlucky loser, but can't find any at the moment.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #879
country flag Punky

Quote:
I don't know how it started. Perhaps the colder climate does that to people? Then again, the northernes have it colder than anyone else, so not a likely explanation.

I don't know any of my neighbour's birthdays, even though I'm quite good at remembering dates. Noone ever told me. Nor I them. I know how many kids they have, gender and approximate age, but that's it - don't even have names for all of them. I do know when the neighbour across the road will walk her dog, though, since it often coincides with me going to work. When my sister got married there were 20 people in her wedding, only close family and best friends of both. And that's the only wedding I've ever been invited to. No, wait, I was invited also to my father's cousin's wedding, but couldn't go for health reasons.
1-2 wedding? never happened in my life time.

trust me sometimes i really want to get away but i cant, they are everywhere!!

i was in barcelona 3 years ago, we went to The Columbus Monument at the end of the La Rambla, only 5 ppl can get inside bc its a small place, 4 ppl and the doormen.
so we went inside me and my friends and we took pictures of the city from above and after a minutes 2 ppl got inside and we know they were israeli bc they spoke heb and i told my friends, what are the oddddddddds??????

Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #880
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
1-2 wedding? never happened in my life time.

trust me sometimes i really want to get away but i cant, they are everywhere!!

i was in barcelona 3 years ago, we went to The Columbus Monument at the end of the La Rambla, only 5 ppl can get inside bc its a small place, 4 ppl and the doormen.
so we went inside me and my friends and we took pictures of the city from above and after a minutes 2 ppl got inside and we know they were israeli bc they spoke heb and i told my friends, what are the oddddddddds??????
We appear to be at opposite extremes here. This works out OK for me personally, considering I often get sick when exposed to many people at once. But that's not the reason for lack of wedding invitations. My sister hasn't been invited to more than I have, even without my specific problem.

Odds of meeting countrymen in foreign places are quite low. You pass a whole lot of people but will of course take much more notice of countrymen, forgetting the horde of locals/tourists from other nations. You will also visit tourist destinations making it very likely the locals are underrepresented. I've been to Tunisia, Turkey, Portugal, France and England and the only place I didn't meet any Norwegian that did not travel with me was in France. When abroad, Norwegians will more often strike up conversations with other Norwegians than at home.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #881
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

Castle, whats happening
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #882
country flag Punky

Quote:
We appear to be at opposite extremes here. This works out OK for me personally, considering I often get sick when exposed to many people at once. But that's not the reason for lack of wedding invitations. My sister hasn't been invited to more than I have, even without my specific problem.

Odds of meeting countrymen in foreign places are quite low. You pass a whole lot of people but will of course take much more notice of countrymen, forgetting the horde of locals/tourists from other nations. You will also visit tourist destinations making it very likely the locals are underrepresented. I've been to Tunisia, Turkey, Portugal, France and England and the only place I didn't meet any Norwegian that did not travel with me was in France. When abroad, Norwegians will more often strike up conversations with other Norwegians than at home.
i guess theres Minuses and pluses to each side.

i have seen to i think at least 70-70 weddings if not more.
about meeting a countrymen, well we are just 7 million ppl, the odds of that is small but urright about tourist destinations. i remember my cousin was in a trip to AO and he was hosting at some small place and he meet a friends from the army..they are everywhere its crazy.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #883
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
Castle, whats happening
me and markus talking about family and weddings while i watch Jano ruin his chances of making to the next round

Last edited by Punky : 01-16-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #884
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
i guess theres Minuses and pluses to each side.

i have seen to i think at least 70-70 weddings if not more.
about meeting a countrymen, well we are just 7 million ppl, the odds of that is small but urright about tourist destinations. i remember my cousin was in a trip to AO and he was hosting at some small place and he meet a friends from the army..they are everywhere its crazy.
How many hugs to you give/get pr wedding?

You are 7 million, we are 5 million, so that's not why I always meet countrymen abroad...
Old 01-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #885
country flag Punky

Quote:
How many hugs to you give/get pr wedding?

You are 7 million, we are 5 million, so that's not why I always meet countrymen abroad...
i wonder why the 7 million looks like 70 million to me

hugges at a wedding? dont go that far, everytime u see a family member or a friend u give him a hug, at a wedding its a problem bc half of the time u just hug ppl until u get to ur Table.

I did not mention the peck on the cheek by ur Uncles, aunts, cousins atc atc..

thats why a wedding last for soooooooo long in here, whwn its a very close family member im taking a day off/ ask my boss to come late for work

Closed Thread