How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Common I need some Strategies

Have tried everything from Original Pick Up Lines to

Being Frank and Honest about Myself. ( I am in a Hopeless Career and on the verge of Giving Up on it)
To

Being Sensitive About World Peace and Environment in General

To Being Champion of Womans Rights

Nothing Seems to be Working

Oh Yes and She is not the Woman that Goes Around with Every Other Guy Around. She is one of those Pristine Types. She has such a Beautiful Smile. Her Hairs are Brown. She is neither thin Nor Fat. She has a Slender Waist and almost Perfect Figure. When she puts her Pics on Facebooks Usually she gets around 100 Likes and Comments. And it necessarily doesnt have to be she who puts her Pic, Those are Others who Put her Pics. FYI, She is a Teacher about Advertising and i think she is connected with the Modelling Industry.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

IF she's a teacher, hope you're not a her student?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Weave MTF in the conversation while lying about your ACC credentials.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-12 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal!
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

From personal experience, you need a lot of luck to start with. Then the rest falls into place.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Mention leng jai's name
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

a body like that will help dear troy

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #8
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Be yourself, say hi, let things flow naturally. You will be able to tell if she likes you. If she doesn't, move on don't get friendzoned. If she is that popular, it will be easy to get friendzoned.

Oh also Punky is right. You need to live up to her standards, which may be higher if she is in the modeling industry.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

Lneders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Drive something like this:

BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Be yourself, say hi, let things flow naturally. You will be able to tell if she likes you. If she doesn't, move on don't get friendzoned. If she is that popular, it will be easy to get friendzoned.

Oh also Punky is right. You need to live up to her standards, which may be higher if she is in the modeling industry.
i was joking..

i think one of the things that will buy a woman is a Generous heart and a good sense of Homer.
make a woman Laugh and shes yours IMHO
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Be yourself, don't be a fruad

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #12
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Confidence.....confidence.....confidence....and confidence.

That is all that matters really, if it shines through your character it doesnt really matter what you say to a woman.

Now where to find the source of that confidence is a whole different story.

It is some ol bullshit that you should "just" be yourself, there is no wisdom in such advice at all, there is a war waged out there and only some few winners are selected. So try to better yourself or stand last in line.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #13
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i was joking..

i think one of the things that will buy a woman is a Generous heart and a good sense of Homer.
make a woman Laugh and shes yours IMHO
Humor helps, but never use cynical humor, sarcasm or darker humor with women unless you are bloody brilliant at that.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #14
country flag sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
a body like that will help dear troy

Tyler Durden says that does not look like a real man. But then again, if you are Brad Pitt you really can be a dirty unshaved anarchist psycho and still not lose any fuckability.

This guy's body clearly wont help him to take women to bed:

Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Tyler Durden says that does not look like a real man. But then again, if you are Brad Pitt you really can be a dirty unshaved anarchist psycho and still not lose any fuckability.

This guy's body clearly wont help him to take women to bed:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww