BDO World Darts Championships 2013 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW BDO WC Final?

Tony O'Shea 3 42.86%
Scott Waites 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #46
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BDO World Darts Championships SF and Final! Tony O'Shea VS Scott Waites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Yes I like darts. The final was shit. Was so disappointing. It seemed as if O'Shea was happy enough to reach the finals. Was hoping for an epic an it turned out to be a shitfest from O'Shea.
Anything but. O'Shea now 0-7 in televised finals.

In other news: Waites says he's not interested in turning pro at this point. In other words, no PDC anytime soon.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #47
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BDO World Darts Championships SF and Final! Tony O'Shea VS Scott Waites!

Strange. What's he waiting for? I mean no disrespect, but working as a carpenter is quite unpleasant, especially considering he could be playing on the PDC circuit and not have to hold down that job as well.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #48
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Strange. What's he waiting for? I mean no disrespect, but working as a carpenter is quite unpleasant, especially considering he could be playing on the PDC circuit and not have to hold down that job as well.
Ignoring the fact he might actually enjoy his job (like Wade being obsessed with fixing cars), it's definitely risky moving to the PDC circuit with the strength in depth they have over there. Mervyn King is a far better player than Scott Waites and he has yet to win a PDC Major. Same with the likes of Baxter, Mardle and Chisnall. These guys have all had successful careers on the PDC circuit, but any decent player on the BDO circuit knows that they will have a huge chance to bag £100,000 in January and the title of World Champion. It must be difficult to go from being one of the big boys to being mediocre. An 86 average isn't all too impressive in one of your finest performances. He played just as well last year and lost to Ted Hankey.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #49
country flag Burrow

Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #50
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

most british darts players are anti social, drunk, chavy bastards... that cannot be denied

not ppl that you can like
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #51
country flag Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
most british darts players are anti social, drunk, chavy bastards... that cannot be denied

not ppl that you can like
That's part of the entertainment. And to be honest, I'd rather take that over pompous, massively overpaid athletes in other sports.

Chris Mason is probably the most vile darts player going.

Could he look any more chavy?