•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #601
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
He is not invincible.
why u think they have 0 chance?
You yourself said Ferrer has 0% chance despite having a better H2H against Nole than Tomas . So his chances are better than Berdych but since Berdychs chances cant be below 0 , it has to be 0

Seriously the H2H between Berdych and Nole in 11-1 which is very very lopsided
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #602
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
I'd be happy just for Ferrer to reach a final. Maybe Berdy can take Fed out for him at RG
Fed's side of the draw and Berdych taking out Fed? Nadal and Djokovic on the other side? Yeah, well, could happen, you never know.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #603
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
You yourself said Ferrer has 0% chance despite having a better H2H against Nole than Tomas . So his chances are better than Berdych but since Berdychs chances cant be below 0 , it has to be 0

Seriously the H2H between Berdych and Nole in 11-1 which is very very lopsided
i really dont notice the H2H alot and i think birdy is a much more Dangerous player then ferrer, u never know with him.

ferrer is good but he always lose the big games
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #604
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Is that one in doubt? I thought of using Raonic in the Suicide Tennis competition. I believe you're out of that one, btw. Your Day 2 tip was delivered too late....
wait what . I thought I could pick from matches not started and the Tomic match was yet to start then as was my BU
Old 01-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #605
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fed's side of the draw and Berdych taking out Fed? Nadal and Djokovic on the other side? Yeah, well, could happen, you never know.
Yup.

Imagine Rafa having to go through Fed/Djoko/Murray in a row to win RG this year
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #606
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
i really dont notice the H2H alot and i think birdy is a much more Dangerous player then ferrer, u never know with him.

ferrer is good but he always lose the big games
actually 11-1 is too big a number to just put aside . It shows that Berdych has 0% chance of beating Nole in his best surface

Berdych has a knack of losing big games just to remind you(except against Roger )
Old 01-15-2013, 12:00 PM   #607
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Yup.

whats so tough in that . Might I remind you he is a 7 time champion Seriously unless injured , it will take a combined effort from all 3 to just have a chance of taking him down .
Old 01-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #608
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Lito you are correct I am out Dumb rule since the match I picked had not started
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #609
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
cheater
wrong crystal ball
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #610
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait what . I thought I could pick from matches not started and the Tomic match was yet to start then as was my BU
Sorry, no. Read the OP. Every tip must be delivered before the start of the first match of the day. You're not the first to be fooled by that rule.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #611
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually 11-1 is too big a number to just put aside . It shows that Berdych has 0% chance of beating Nole in his best surface

Berdych has a knack of losing big games just to remind you(except against Roger )
tell that to rafa after his game v rosol
theres isnt such thing as 0 chances in tennis, i dont believe in that and if birdy can take out fed twice, why not nole?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #612
country flag Punky

Quote:
Yup.

im not sure he could do it

Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #613
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Lito you are correct I am out Dumb rule since the match I picked had not started
I am sure the rule is meant to ease the workload for the arrangers. When the 1st match start, you can get to work with the "Who tipped what" and the stats they produce.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #614
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
tell that to rafa after his game v rosol
theres isnt such thing as 0 chances in tennis, i dont believe in that and if birdy can take out fed twice, why not nole?
Rafa H2H with Rosol was 0-0 not 11-1 Different scenario completely . If you believe theres isnt such thing as 0 chances in tennis then why do you think Ferrer has 0% then

Federer is old and doesnt have the defense Nole has . Also Berdych somehow reads Feds serve better than anyone else . Not the case with Nole Different matchups completely
Old 01-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #615
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
I am sure the rule is meant to ease the workload for the arrangers. When the 1st match start, you can get to work with the "Who tipped what" and the stats they produce.
Still in the other forum I always allowed late picks because it as the most fair . Oh well different rues and I have to accept it Best of luck to you
Closed Thread