Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #406
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Hewitt's capitulation in the second set was pure GOAT, even for his lofty standards. Felt honoured to have witnessed it live and in person. To bad the week had to peak so early...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #407

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Now time to read every result thread of the day in it's entirety before bed time...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #408
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Hewitt's capitulation in the second set was pure GOAT, even for his lofty standards. Felt honoured to have witnessed it live and in person. To bad the week had to peak so early...
I was wondering if you were in attendance. How many meals did you have to skip in order to buy an RLA ticket?

RLA night session tomorrow is just...
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I was wondering if you were in attendance. How many meals did you have to skip in order to buy an RLA ticket?

RLA night session tomorrow is just...
I literally only ate a packet of doritos today until about 9:30pm when I bit the bullet and bought a $25 sausage roll...

What do you mean, it looks like it keeps getting better and better to me...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #410
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I literally only ate a packet of doritos today until about 9:30pm when I bit the bullet and bought a $25 sausage roll...

What do you mean, it looks like it keeps getting better and better to me...
Did they fry the sausage in truffle oil or something?

B-Nard and that Australian woman (Jar-something or other) headlining an RLA night session. At least when Tomic loses to Roger, you can afford to eat more than Doritos at Melbourne Park. How long will you be there for? Just the first week?

I'm so jealous. I want to go too.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 01-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #411
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

B-Nard and that Australian woman (Jar-something or other) headlining an RLA night session. At least when Tomic loses to Roger, you can afford to eat more than Doritos at Melbourne Park. How long will you be there for? Just the first week?

FYI, Jarmilla has some spectacular thighs. The Aussie organizers know what they're up to.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #412
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

who is this tripwires poster?...
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #413

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

This is the hottest thing I've seen all year. Wow.

Last edited by Li Ching Yuen : 01-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Li Ching Yuen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #414
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
who is this tripwires poster?...
I don't know. Some random mug, probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post

This is the hottest thing I've seen all year. Wow.
You like pregnant women?
Old 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #415

Quote:
I don't know. Some random mug, probably

You like pregnant women?
On the contrary. Semi-lookalikes are just a step away from that non-desired type but yet oh so hot. A pure sweet spot. The curvature. Yeaaaah.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #416
country flag tripwires

Are we talking about the ass or the belly? The ass, I can understand, but the belly?

I'm going to bed now. My alarm is set to go off at 4.30 a.m. when it's Roger time.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #417

Quote:

Yeah, just the first week.

You are aware that if B-Nard is serious then Rogi doesn't have anything to hurt him right?

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #418
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

this trips poster better watch it after abusing my mate bernie and my girl dominika with her baby bump.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #419
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And where is leng jai, that Haas vs Nieminen match, too bad I could only watch half of it.

I wonder if Hema watched the Mugrin match while nursing the baby. At least I saw some Federina ballet tennis on my TV this morning.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #420
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Saulihno, I got it right? Did we win?