HyperTennis: The ultimate tennis experience (Fantasy Tennis) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
country flag Mashimaro

Mashimaro is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up HyperTennis: The ultimate tennis experience (Fantasy Tennis)

HYPERTENNIS
http://www.hypertennis.com

Hi everyone!
I'd like to introduce you the new revolutionary FREE fantasy tennis game, Hypertennis!

What's HyperTennis?
It's a parallel circuit where you can subscribe your own personal player (Typing some data like name, surname and nationality, important for the next Davis Cup) and play against all the other players in tournaments with rounds and matches like real tennis (with tennis points, 3/5 sets in the Grand Slams, etc etc)...

Rules are simple.
Every week you need to choose 8 players from all the players in the singles draws.
For Example:
Next Week: Auckland-Sydney
If i subscribe to Auckland, i can choose Del Potro (That plays there) and Tomas Berdych, too (That plays in Sydney).

Want to play with your friends?
No, problem!
HyperTennis have doubles tournaments too.
Every week, you can make your doubles team (6 players) and choose a partner.
Doubles tournaments, like the singles, are based on the results of the doubles tournaments of that week.

What are you waiting for?

http://www.hypertennis.com

Check the english rulebook
O il regolamento in italiano

If you have any question, ask me here, or in the hypertennis forum.
Bye!

Last edited by Mashimaro : 01-10-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Mashimaro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
country flag JM-Del-Potro

JM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HyperTennis: The ultimate tennis experience (Fantasy Tennis)

Come on guys,no one is interested at this?

Nikolay Davydenko * Mikhail Youzhny * Mario Ancic * Janko Tipsarevic * Andrey Golubev * Amer Delic * JP Brzezicki * Mathieu Montcourt * Ilia Bozoljac * Kei Nishikori * Thiemo De Bakker * Blaz Kavcic * Jerzy Janowicz * Henri Kontinen * Grigor Dimitrov * Tim Smyczek * Marcelo Demoliner * Lars Poerschke * David Goffin * Yuki Bhambri * Marius Copil
JM-Del-Potro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
country flag Mashimaro

Hi Guys, we have 14 vacancy spots for the main draw of Australian Open, if anyone is interesed, there are still 40 minutes before the deadline.
Like I said in the 2009 our game consist in a simulation of the atp circuit, with matches against the other users (both singles and doubles) based on the real results of the atp tournament.

The site is www.hypertennis.com

Thanks, Alex
Old 01-14-2013, 04:35 AM   #4
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute

i see the page, look good, tomorrow in the morning here in chile i will create one.. but what tournament i can commit if AO is too late
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
country flag Mashimaro

Thursday will open submissions for the next week challengers

Last edited by Mashimaro : 01-14-2013 at 10:11 AM.