Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 89 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #1321
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Happy New Year!
I missed you
Hi. I missed everyone. How have you been?
Ahhh I can't believe Roger is in Singapore RIGHT NOW and I'm not stalking him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I am back. The reason of my absence remains a mystery: I got no new infraction in my CP, no PM citing the questionable post that would have got me banned. Left with 8 infraction points, came back with 5 infraction points. And so far, no answer from the higher powers about what exactly is going on with all this.
Sounds like a clean start to the new year. What would you do when you find your CP with zero infraction points?
Quote:
Hope all is well with you.
Not too bad, except I really need to study more. I have an essay due on Jan 14 and I haven't started.

Quote:
Would you like for me to highlight your popcon victory in the title?
Sure.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #1322
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Tripwires Happy new year
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #1323
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Trip the latest episode of POI rocked Stunning episode really

The last 2 episodes were stunning in my opinion
Old 01-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #1324
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Sounds like a clean start to the new year. What would you do when you find your CP with zero infraction points?

Not too bad, except I really need to study more. I have an essay due on Jan 14 and I haven't started.

Sure.
I would brag like hell should all my infraction points disappear, but it sounds like it would not matter, one more infraction and I'm perma. God knows my haters have picked up on that ultimatum. So enjoy me while I last.

Glad to see you really apply my studying advices I gave you earlier.

Hope the new title is to your liking.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #1325
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

I like this version better.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #1326
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

Ugh, so depressed. I had a horrible day today. Really dreadful.

To cheer myself up, I've been making my way through all the HP movies, all in succession. Should be finished by mid-morning.

I kinda like the new thread title.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #1327
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Tripwires Happy new year
Happy new year to you too, Winnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Trip the latest episode of POI rocked Stunning episode really

The last 2 episodes were stunning in my opinion
Omg I loved the latest episode. The POI of the week was actually compelling and I loved the many twists in the episode. Only complaint is that there wasn't enough Reeese. Can't wait for next week - it should be really good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I would brag like hell should all my infraction points disappear, but it sounds like it would not matter, one more infraction and I'm perma. God knows my haters have picked up on that ultimatum. So enjoy me while I last.
Really? It's time to behave yourself then. I don't want to see you permabanned. Be good.

Quote:
Glad to see you really apply my studying advices I gave you earlier.
What were they again?

Quote:
Hope the new title is to your liking.
Yes, it's better than I'd thought it would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Ugh, so depressed. I had a horrible day today. Really dreadful.
Why? What happened?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 01-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #1328
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Why? What happened?
That doesn't really matter anymore, considering that I'm feeling fine today.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #1329
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Well, considering how dubious most of my infractions have been in the past, I would not bet on me wishing you a happy 2014. But who knows?

I am curious about why this last infraction does not appear, and also about what post got me that last infraction. And how, with all this my total infraction points have gone down. How could I be on the verge of a permaban with 5 infraction points? Something is not kosher.

Anyway, glad the new title is to your likings of both of you popular kids.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #1330
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Trip POI produced one of the best episodes today Must watch
Old 01-14-2013, 04:28 AM   #1331
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Winnie stop stealing my DCC signatures
Old 01-14-2013, 04:34 AM   #1332
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Winnie stop stealing my DCC signatures
promise I wont change this one for the next 2 weeks What to do this one is a fantastic photo I cant promise you after that though
Old 01-14-2013, 09:15 AM   #1333
country flag tripwires

Winnie's sig - And yes, POI was amazing. Kinda sad Donnelly died though; would have been interesting to see how the team deals with him finding out the truth. And is it just me or is Stanton really annoying?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #1334
country flag shadows

shadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year gimps <3

off-season hibernation is over!
shadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #1335
country flag The Prince

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that I got an 'E' grade in my practice exam earlier this week.

The proper exam is in nine days, which I I hope is long enough for me to study sufficiently to get a significantly better grade.