•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #346
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 36,226
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Sup castle bitches. You all suck except for Marto and August

-You know who this is
Hello, nice to see you dropping by in all haste. Hope you'll enjoy AO
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #347
country flag ProdigyEng
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 28,945
ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Hi Joe. Any plans to be a zombie tonight?
Yes there is haha
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstennis View Post
And, Roger Federer ranks 5th.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #348
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,950
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Yes there is haha
lucky u, i cant keep up with the hours
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #349
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 15,616
EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
hey javi
Ambster.

how are you woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Hello again Javi.
Buona sera, Ann
__________________

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #350
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 36,226
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
lucky u, i cant keep up with the hours
Me neither. I'm off to bed now. All those able to stay awake, enjoy
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #351
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,950
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Ambster.

how are you woman?



Buona sera, Ann
i put 6000 on fed
18 is much more beautiful then 17, what do u think?
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #352
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 15,616
EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Javi, this is FreakyGOAT, wattup maan? See ya around T4U :0
haha how long do you think this account is going to last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i put 6000 on fed
18 is much more beautiful then 17, what do u think?
I don't think Fed is gonna snatch it, but there's always hope of course.

if he gets to the Final everything is possible. 18 is such a lovely number
__________________

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #353
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,950
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Me neither. I'm off to bed now. All those able to stay awake, enjoy
have a great night, i think i will join soon but im waiting for a call.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:05 PM   #354
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,950
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post

I don't think Fed is gonna snatch it, but there's always hope of course.

if he gets to the Final everything is possible. 18 is such a lovely number
i cant seem to find one person who think fed will make it to the F.
at least tell me, do u think he will lose to murray or nole?

i hope u dont think je will lose b4
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #355
country flag ProdigyEng
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 28,945
ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

I won't be staying up every night, just some.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstennis View Post
And, Roger Federer ranks 5th.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #356
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 21,585
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
its a problem bc they are all over, there are good ppl like my boss who is so human u wouldnt believe it, the little things he does esp to ppl who are weakers them him its amazing, i had the best school bc of him, a real role model how to manage ppl In my eyes.

i see u know what im talking about, sadly not a lot of ppl do.

they are arrogance bc i dont 'fit' i dont walk with a 2000$ Watch or dress in Expensive suits, i like to take a train instead of my car and i dont pull of my Platinum credit card and im more More educated then them so it makes them . what can they do? they couldnt get into an MBA program.

anyway part of me wants to leave to be around diffrent ppl and part of me wants to change the system


money give ppl Illusion that they are safe
Your boss sounds very much the exception to the rule from all you say, and I can tell you know how fortunate you were, indeed still are, to have him as a role model in how to conduct yourself and treat people in your job.

I wouldn't claim to know a great deal Amber, but I've seen enough to understand a little about what you say.

You just want to do your job to the very best of your ability and can give two hoots about looking and acting the part of what they think a banker should be. Plus, you're better educated and thus perceived as a threat simply because you have the intelligence and nous necessary to buy and sell them.

I suppose the ideal thing would be to work to change the system from within, but I'm sure from all you say that would be a herculean task. Not that you're not capable of it Amber, very far from it. But that you'ld more than likely have to be working alongside like minded people, and I suppose you cannot be sure that would happen.

When in fact, it's like a house of cards which only needs one card pulled away in order to topple the whole structure...
__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Ann i just love your english.its so...english lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #357
country flag dinkulpus
-_-
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 28,437
dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

What will be today surprise?

I think Hewitt can beat Tipsi? What do you think?
__________________

Tennis Tipping 2014


Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #358
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 15,616
EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i cant seem to find one person who think fed will make it to the F.
at least tell me, do u think he will lose to murray or nole?

i hope u dont think je will lose b4
I really doubt if Murray is going to make it to the SF. DelPo can take him out for sure.

If Fed faces Murray I think he is going to lose in SFs. Fed beat him 3 times in a row in GS so there must be a time Murray will snatch it.

If Fed reaches the final, I think Djoko has the edge on him on the AO courts. But I want to be amazed by Roger so let's hope he proves me wrong.


I don't believe in a 'horror draw'. He is not gonna lose before the SFs in my opinion.
__________________

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #359
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,950
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
What will be today surprise?

I think Hewitt can beat Tipsi? What do you think?
i think he can, its AO he loves it its his country
i hope he will go far
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #360
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,950
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Your boss sounds very much the exception to the rule from all you say, and I can tell you know how fortunate you were, indeed still are, to have him as a role model in how to conduct yourself and treat people in your job.

I wouldn't claim to know a great deal Amber, but I've seen enough to understand a little about what you say.

You just want to do your job to the very best of your ability and can give two hoots about looking and acting the part of what they think a banker should be. Plus, you're better educated and thus perceived as a threat simply because you have the intelligence and nous necessary to buy and sell them.

I suppose the ideal thing would be to work to change the system from within, but I'm sure from all you say that would be a herculean task. Not that you're not capable of it Amber, very far from it. But that you'ld more than likely have to be working alongside like minded people, and I suppose you cannot be sure that would happen.

When in fact, it's like a house of cards which only needs one card pulled away in order to topple the whole structure...
Ann i will found out one day that u left ur job as the Main broker in the 'city' for a quiet life in the country bc u totally know what im talking about.

to change things with in i will have to stay years and years and spend so much time with them, im not sure i can or want to do it, pretty messy and cold.

i love the term, its prefect 'house of cards'
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios